So tell me, why you're still not hoarding zcl? Easiest 3x in 20 days you gonna get

So tell me, why you're still not hoarding zcl? Easiest 3x in 20 days you gonna get

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/961410944080465920

I SOLD THIS SHIT THIS MORNING AT A LOSS FOR XLM AAAAAAAAAAAA

Btcp is useless and nobody will use it to transact. They will simply hoard it and pray it grows im value.

Lesson learned I suppose. You still have time.

Just as btc. I never said it was useful. It's free money, take it and leave it. I'm probably selling before the snapshot.

Ok I got my stash back. I'll forget it exists until the 28th

o fuk, my zcl stack just got so much sweeter

Sell before. I can see btcp going over $1k in the long term, but I got justed too many times in forks/airdrops to risk it again.

patiently awaiting gains or demise. Either or i will feel freedom

is that real

as real as our tulips

no more coins

You're holding through the fork? I'm still debating what to do.

Please tell me it'll dip again, sold high and missed the last dip by a fraction on sell order

total shitcoin, fork only exists to pump the devs bags so he can dump on you fomo'ing idiots. congrats on this, seriously

zksnarks are a meme, they are a broken privacy model. even bcash is going to have zksnarks so why would we need shitcoin private

I'm thinking of selling 30 seconds after the snapshot.

This won't work, trust me.

I literally don't give a fuck. Shitcoins moon all the time

>He cares about the tech

I think if we can get on some more exchanges BTCP can easily reach $50 by EOY.

What should we do then?

Doesn't have to be useful retard, things in the crypto space moon without rationale behind them.

I'm holding through fork assuming ZCL doesn't hit $1k beforehand (very unlikely) because I have faith BTCP will hit $1k. Devs keep touring around the country and doing talks and shit, clearly they care about the project

thanks just mined 100k

Alpha coin. Get in or cuck off soyboy. Yes i did fuck your wife

a - Sell before the snapshot
b - Sell after snapshot with a price lower than market (15-20%)
c - Hold through the fork and the subsequent dump

Probs sellin half before fork but depending on the price might sell everything.. I think BTCP could work out pretty well but I put a lot into this and it feels better to rebalance

I might be deluded, but I feel this fork will draw a lot of attention in the upcoming date, we might have a fomo in the likes of bcc.

my average buy is about 160 so Im hoping that'll be true but am willing to accept smol gains/breaking even.. (though i doubt that'll be the case. This will surely draw a bunch of attention if bitcoin is 5 digits/confidence of a bull market is restored. This could time up perfectly :)

Also the binance application on twitter was a lil tongue in cheek if you ask me.. If it gets pumped on binance before hand this could get very big by fork..

Buy high sell low
Someone has to keep the gains flowing

indeed, I am paying my debts and learning my lesson

Where's that fucking OmegaFag to sperg some non-sense about zcl? He always amuses me

Found him, this time he's trying to pump it

no need to say anything. the pump speaks for itself

So sell pre snapshot? Isn't the point to hold through fork to get free BTCP?

our lord has returned

Yes, it does have to be useful. There is already a first mover in store of value. Second third fourth ........ 200th and so on movers, in front of buttcorn private. Its not better than them, and all you have are zcl bagholders.

Zcl back to $4n btcp $20.