When you realized this entire board is nothing more than a giant psyop

>when you realized this entire board is nothing more than a giant psyop

yeah user the world revolves around you we're all just cia operatives that want to get a total fucking looser like you.

Nobody gives a shit about you grow up

>i smell gas, lit gas
you're right. distinguish the genuine from the fake and see the waves of operatives coming and going. fascinating after a while.
this phenomenon is better and more observable on /pol/ if you have an eye for it

>thinks he isn't being fucked twenty ways to sunday whenever money is involved

Yes and no. It's a psyop simulation. Buy LINK

Also, lurk /pol/ moar

>looser
pls poo in the loo

thats exactly what a cia operative would say

BINGO, NIGGER!

Crypto is a ponzi scheme. Sell your bitcoin before it hits $150.

>LINK hits 400,000 EOY

>I become a conspiracy theorist until the day I die

theres nothing illegal about memeing autists out of their NEETbux

It may not be illegal
But it is
>immoral

Elon Musk detected.

fucking CIA nigger

I'm probably gonna get fired for this but yes your entire life is a psyop, even the fact that you're still a virgin and every girl so far has rejected you is something we've caused just to fuck with you, basically we engineered your entire environment to turn you into the autistic cuck that you are OP

I bet you glow in the dark too

look behind you right now kiddo

>He knows!
Suicide him.

It's not a psyop it's real baby

just bought 100k

Be less obvious next time shilling faggot

Im doing my part from the shitter. HQ this is silent-dumper, OP is on to us. Execute operation alpha-q-7

when you realize the entire internet is a control mechanism that is used to divide and conquer

What's always amazed me is that the Hivemind of /pol/ recognizes psyops are legit
Yet they keep falling for the traps... I just don't get it.

>looser
loser*

Learn grammar or don't post sweetie. Nice run on sentences by the way... have you heard of periods or commas? Back to the youtube comments section you go, honey. LOL

Oy vey! Shut it down

glow in the dark