LOST$45000 IN LENDING PLATFORMS BACK TO DOING GRUBHUB

STEAK IT TIL YOU BRAKE IT BCC TAKIN OVER BOYZ

youtube.com/watch?v=OhdxqMSYJ_c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jZxeLX6VY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats the deal with black dudes in cars giving crypto advice?

there is enough content from this guy for someone to put together an epic montage. just pointing that out

A nigger with a car is a step ahead of all the other niggers who haven't stolen one yet.

Because brokeboys like him thinks he can make quick bucks

fuck up crack fo I rob yo shit on foe nem

Usually the nicest asset a black person has is their car (still on loan). It's extremely common to see very nice Cadillacs out in ghetto areas. Cars, especially luxury vehicles, also have great acoustics (for their audio systems) which can be used for recording.

Falcoin, DavorCoin. How does he find these shitcoins?

Crypto is racist, now this hardworking nigger needs to go back to delivering for grubhub. It's not fair that all the niggers got scammed like this. We need to level the playing ground for the brainlets, they clearly are too inferior to keep up.

this guy is a piece of modern art

nigs are too greedy for their own good

Are we convinced this guy isn't digitally altering his lips?

because cumskins don't invest in scams either
youtube.com/watch?v=2jZxeLX6VY0

Taken at 3:32. This guy probably isn't real at all.

crypto niggers only do the ponzi coins

This is who literally who congress was telling the SEC needed to be protected from themselves

Not fair, he is clearly a retarded outlier, and not representative of whites. Plus, at least this red neck learned his lesson, admitted bcc was a scam and moved on instead of desperately throwing money at every ponzi in existence.

kek, someone found a video of him on xvideos in the last thread about him

This guy is a master at losing his money

STAKE IT TILL YOU BREAK IT

LEND IT TILL YOU LOSE IT

WASA WASA WASA BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

MY WIFE SAYS IT'S A SCAM

There are 1000s like him but they aren't crying about it on YouTube. Instead, they're writing to their Congressmen and Trump. This is how crypto will become over-regulated.
kek I'm the one that found and posted that link

I found about him 2 weeks ago. Seems like he's quitting the game now. Oh well, it was 2 fun weeks

why do nogs have such big lips

this video....

I'm fucking out.

Liquidated. Holy fucking shit thank you OP.

steaky til you breaky...

the face of crypto...

"You just gotta believe"

::smacks lips::

Faith, hope.

sam hyde's devotion to method acting these insane characters has gotten out of hand.

>cumskins
the saltiest /pol/ meme I've ever seen lmfao