Woman leave my crypto alone

woman leave my crypto alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

women dont know how to take risk

Neither does biz

It’s mainly men that care about anything that isn’t makeup and nail polish so what’s her point?

>Women are more risk averse on average
>BTC is volatile
2+2=4

why is garbage pickup so male-dominated?

((((((Kuchler))))))

FUCKING RETARDS. IF YOU WANT A 20 TRILLION MARKET CAP BY 2020, FIND A WAY TO GET WOMEN TO FOMO IN AT ATH.

>Do women dominate stocks?
>Do women dominate ETFs?
>Do women dominate mutual funds?
>Do women dominate forex?

So why should women dominate crypto?

Women constantly complain about how theres not enough women, but what they're complaining about is MEN NOT GIVING THEM THEIR POSITIONS.

It's pathetic, if women made businesses, then they could dominate that business, but they take the hard work of men and complain that women somehow drew the short straw, but if they worked hard themselves and showed the slightest bit of ingenuity beyond "fashion", or "jewellery" then they could be successful.

Okay, obviously they couldn't as they're shit businesspeople, but the point stands.

It's nothing more than wanting gibs.

Why? It would be easier to find more men that want to buy in

She was told about Bitcoin 5 years ago and she wasn't interested.

Women ONLY love winners, that applies to why they don't like broke college men until they graduate.

who the fuck cares. Why do some people have to make identities out of crypto? why should new money be Bad? who cares if its from women?

These threads are the most pathetic ones, by far. Yall are just salty that youre kissless virgin neets and now youre making women responsible for your failed life

Chicks cannot hold their smoke

it's like all those cunts who went into "womyn's studies" who complain about not enough women in science and engineering

>women FOMO in
>panic sell
>cause more panic selling
>women beg for regulations
>fiate gateways get fucked
>shit goes to 0
Good job breaking it dumbass.

they don't understand the risks, they're the perfect way to get a shitcoin to rocket

what

yikes she still refuses to pull the fucking trigger

i'm honestly so fucking sick fo these stupid whores. I'm 29 and just broke up with my gf. I don't feel like dating anymore its so fucking tiring. I've never met a decent woman.

Who writes this?
Even worse.... who reads this?
Post the article senpai. I need to read this.
>pic unrelated

>risk averse
>low interest in tech
>sees men making money
>has equal access to all resources men have
>feels oppressed

She keeps her coins on a fucking cross stitched wallet, WTF

if other women had the brains to do this shit, they would be doing it and shutting the fuck up instead of writing "MUH PATRIARCHY" and shit like that.

this is why i hate most other females.

you know the drill
>open bobs NOW

Will the upcoming roast based government forcefully redistribute my LINK?

here u go

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

Its really quite fascinating how much normies have bought into the whole "women are just as capable as men" meme, like they actually truly believe it in their heart of hearts, not even larping.

Shoving your head down the fucking sewer: why is it so male-dominated?

Killing yourself: why is it so male-dominated?

hey man I did that with my public address lol. Don't knock cross stitch it is a wonderful and versatile craft.

Fatal occupational injuries: why are they so male-dominated?

Women make up like 5% of institutional investors. We dont need them or their lunch money.

>why the relationships between the fundamental properties of financial and speculative instruments are inherently sexist and why that's a bad thing (also i will list the current year)

Not sure why these articles keep appearing... most women aren't interested in cutting edge technology. For example, the early internet was male dominated as well

We are, we’re telling them they should leave crypto and that it’s for boys only. Their response will be obvious

actually biz is 100% risk.

come on cunt, at least target white males

Holy shit she is the epitome of salty no-coiner

Same reason stem is male dominated: women don't understand the concepts of agency and responsibility.

someone pls adopt this into a crypto version

Veeky Forums PSYOP opportunity: Operation Toast the Roast

we need to get more women into crypto. seriously. we can do this with some simple reverse psychology. start making memes like:

>she thought she could get into bitcoin
>crypto is for white males only (they'll just ignore the chinks like they always do)
>crypto is a boys' club
etc etc. this will make the Strong Wymyn throw all their money at buttcoin just to "show us." either way, market cap goes up, we make money, and the roasties get toasty

it will absolutely work. even if they're privy to the "they're making fake memes to get us to buy into bitcoin to give them money," the dumbshit feminists will still just throw their money at bitcoin to prove us wrong.

there is absolutely no way that they won't just give us their money--especially with the current postmodernist liberal mentality

we need memers. we need shoopers. we need twitter sockpuppet shitposters. REPORT IN, FAGS

no. this wont attract women, it will attract feminists who will do the long walk (as they are already) into community and business positions of power in crypto.

in other words we'll have bitcointalk modded by feminists, we'll have bitcoin news sites posting articles about how traders are misogynist and miners are racist. we will have more transactions being blocked from sites like coinbase and accounts locked, bitcoins seized because of wrongthink or sending to the wrong patreon. We will have gamergate 2.0 setting up.

This

> subscribe to read

So she uses her phone to scan the QR code of her private key, huh...

>helping roasties get rich
not now you faggot, wait til we're making new ATHs so they can buy our bags

I cant wait till we replace women with artificial wombs so the nagging finally stops.

I especially hate how women think they can nag men they arent even fucking, nagging the entire male population.

I made a feminist SJW shitcoin for this exact reason, gonna shill it hard in the upcoming month, then pull an exit scam. Specifically targeting "womyn in tech" types. It's got a coloredpaper instead of a whitepaper

>It's got a coloredpaper instead of a whitepaper
big if true

Can I into?

This guy gets it. They will first be conned by the stereotypical ""muh male dominated space, crypto unfriendly to women." Then they will feel the need to rebel, and FOMO in as the see BTC rise to some autistic new height.

i'll help pump this for no profit or incentive, just to make the exit bags heavier

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/women/
Also this was written during 19k BTC nothing but a peep from this bitch on the way sliding down lol

do women know if they want to be apart of this they can just buy on cuckbase or are they too stupid

>Or I could just ask my brother for help
Doesn't this defeat the point?

stop being so racist and oppressive Veeky Forums!

>FUCKING RETARDS. IF YOU WANT A 20 TRILLION MARKET CAP BY 2020, FIND A WAY TO GET WOMEN TO FOMO IN AT ATH.

Initiate Ladykiller protocol NOW.

Sure. Coin's called Progressive Stax.

progressivestax(at)horsefucker(dot)org

>watch any crypto conference on youtube
>it's 99% men

Where are the women?

That's not how life works woman are pre-determined to go the safer route that why none of them make it. The way is to make men take their families life savings and invest it all into crypto like the gambling degenerates they are.

Slick website, but that woman is 1) white 2) cis

t. buttmad that someone already thought of this

Holy shit how does one person miss the point this much

Like I can't even comprehend what it's like to lack this much logic

No means no except when it comes to womens grubby claws and mens money

its quality b8, best not reply to it

Men are more aggresive
Woman are more safe

There, explained. Now please get the fuck out with this nonsense