Bitcoin isn’t real! It’s just 1s and 0s on a computer! There’s nothing there, and because of that, I’m out

Bitcoin isn’t real! It’s just 1s and 0s on a computer! There’s nothing there, and because of that, I’m out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J18AgjR6Gxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying he's wrong

>implying he actually said that
youtube.com/watch?v=J18AgjR6Gxc

I'm Barbara because I'm out.

Back to back dubs. I don't know who to believe

Mr Wonderful id love if you would just come back in for a minute, let me tell you about the LINK network and the real world applications it has..

Link steals another fucking get

Semitic looking features

checked

and because of that

I'm in.

holy fuck im all in on link
put me in the screencap

AHAHAHAAH LINK GOT IT LINK GOT IT LINK CONFIRMED MEME MAGIC MOON MISSION

AHAHAHAHA YESSSSS

Kill confirmed.

Well shit, can’t argue with that. Just bought 100k.

Link legend confirmed

Buying now sir, excellent digits sir

I guess it's time to cash out my 401k and put it in LINK.

all feelings are just chemicals stimulating receptors in your brain. there is nothing there. and because of that, I'm an atheist nihilist

>Microsoft isn't real! Software is just 1s and 0s on a computer!
>There's nothing there, and for that reason, I'm out

>Yes, it worked. They are taking the bait.
>Dump it.

After careful consideration of , I've decided to go on a joint deal with Mark. .

How's 50$/ Link sound?

why does this keep happening? put me in the screenshot

how is this possible?!

It just keeps fucking happening.

Looks like a great business and like I'd make a lot of money but I don't like shrimp so I'm out.

Confirmed if you don't buy link you'll stay poor

>I know my product is worth at least $1500, but I'd accept the early help of an investor for only $1000. Just have it by the end of the year

praise sergey

Dollar is a piece of paper or 0 and 1s at your bank, there is no inherit value behind it either.

>the post that saved chainlink

Daymond, this situation has completely changed, and frankly, I want to undercut the both of you.

Sergey, I want to deal with you exclusively, and right now I am willing to go in at $100/ Link, let me know your decision.

How are you going to ignore the trips too

LINK gets dub/trips/megagets like none other.

Sometimes the universe just tells you to all in

Jesus Christ Barbara, you look like you want to invite Hansel and Grettel back to your gingerbread house so you can eat them! Tone it down a notch.

Is there no decent person out there who will check this man?

Dubs are nothing special when we're in a Link thread user

LINK GOES TO $444,444 EOY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't know what to believe anymore. Link $222 eoy?

THIS JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY AND IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN, ALL INNING LINK WHEN BINANCE IS UP AGAIN

so is the software that prevents nuclear power plants from a meltdown, keeps spacecraft on their trajectory, makes MRI imaging possible, etc. don't be such a reductionist. i'm in.

COMFY

Well wait just a second! I think its time for a woman to get in on the crypto game! I can display your LINK on QVC!

Well it beats teaming up with a spic and a nigger. I accept your offer.

LINK HAS THE STRONGEST MEME MAGIC SENSE THE ELECTION CYCLE!

EVERY OTHER COIN BTFO!

mr. wonderful would stake it, he doesn't care about price per link, let's be honest

>A long time ago as a young man I was walking through Central Park by my lonesome. It was a beautiful night, light sounds of the city passing by, but otherwise quiet. As I strolled throughout the park toward my apartment I heard the muffled sounds of a woman screaming, and just a few yards away from me I came across a half nude woman with two men on top of her. We briefly made eye contact and I could see a look of complete desperation in her gaze, a call for help. I kept on walking. Her muffled screams got louder as she realized that there was no hero of this story, no one to save her from the arms of the men viciously having their way with her. She was a lost cause. I knew that even if I tried to help her there was nothing I could do to stop those men. Bitcoins strategy has yet to show any inkling of a profit, and frankly, BTC has no market. BTC is the woman I couldn't help. And because of that, I'm out.

this get was sacrificed on a horrible shitcoin sad

checked and brutal

that's why you bought link instead

Money isn't real, its just ink on paper. There's nothing there, and for that reason, I'm out.

>Dude simply said it's not a currency, it's an asset
>Which is pretty much factual
>Thousands of assblasted shills downvote and meme him to death because he attacked their precious coin
Crypto was a mistake

LINK will get sept 7s, screencap this

And gold is just a shiny rock that happened to be scarce in the bigger rock we live in.

Humans have put value into arbitrary things since the beginning.

checked

shut the fuck up, you bald headed potato nigger.

I would cum inside her so fast it would be like a balloon full of paint hitting a rounded vaulted ceiling

Call me Micumangelo

ARCHIVE THIS THREAD

kek

In life there is only LINK

LINK $74 EOY CONFIRMED

4444 user

All in nigga

This

this thread has more gets than hodlers on this board.

Toasting in epic bread

ok thats it im buying some link