Has anyone here successfully removed themselves from caring about women?

Has anyone here successfully removed themselves from caring about women?

I haven't been on IG in atleast a year, and just now spent an hour looking at various insanely hot girls instagrams. There are actual dudes out there fucking these insanely hot girls.

I literally spent 20 minutes just staring at this one chick's pictures because she was so hot.

This world is fucked up. We're going to try to get rich from crypto for what? It's all about hot fucking chicks man. They sell EVERYTHING. That's all that matters.

yup, i think i might actually have low test because i give 0 fucks about women

>falling for the low T meme

Low test = more money in the bank

Just get on antidepressants- they will chemically castrate you so you will not care AT ALL!!!!

>falling for the muh dick is life meme

If youre under 20 years old its forgivable but if not grow up OP, you have 1 opportunity to explore this life, 1 chance to exist and taste the sweetness of whatever this is before you go back to an eternity of nothingness and all you wanna do is make your dick skin go back and forth? Go and do something that fulfills you and that you can be proud knowing you dedicated your one opportunity to

get an adderall script and you won't think about women ever again

Damn. Good shit user.

Why's that

yeah.

lift / make a shit ton of money and browse Veeky Forums a lot / meditate

all three is preferable, the latter is mandatory as a base. the 2nd helps pass the time and keeps your attention.

also have some life changing experiences / relationships that help you let go of your ego.

>I haven't been on IG in atleast a year, and just now spent an hour looking at various insanely hot girls instagrams. There are actual dudes out there fucking these insanely hot girls.
these girls get paid $20k to fly to dubai and have dune coons shit in their mouths and gangbang them. look up "tag the sponsor"

Can you elaborate on the life changing experiences and relationships that changed your ego?

You cant get rid of biology, but with meditation you can get to a place where you will not be driven by it. You feel things rise in mind and you let them go.

For me, it is all about the money, getting enough to have to never work again and to live where there is always summer.

>Can you elaborate on the life changing experiences and relationships that changed your ego?
lsd

I no longer care, betrayed and lied to enough times, and I don't like to make the same mistakes over and over.
Rather put my focus in improving myself and get enough money to live comfy. I don't even care about bein rich, i just want a peaceful life

The short story is develop close relationships with people who have massive levels of empathy and have tragic life stories / suffer from mental illnesses.

this goes back to the meditation part, cultivate empathy / compassion and practice letting go of clinging / attachment. Then practice / reinforce these traits by surrounding your close groups of people who are incredibly empathetic. you'll find people like this in religious settings and social work.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE. WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

he's a big guy

U U
U U

I see thanks user.

Yes, but I've also had girlfriends and fucked before. Spending time with women is the only true way to understand what a fucking waste of time and energy they are. It makes me sad to see incels in their late twenties so obsessed with pussy. You're throwing your lives away when you could be doing so much more. I haven't been with a woman in over four years and I've never felt more productive. Sure you get lonely sometimes but all you have to do is blow a load in the toilet.

I get boners all the time while on meds.