I imagine you guys as snide Wallstreet-types sitting in your penthouse apartments in a tailored suit...

I imagine you guys as snide Wallstreet-types sitting in your penthouse apartments in a tailored suit, shitposting pink wojacks and braps.

How accurate is this image?

its mostly third world shitskins

>wearing a suit at home
I'm a NEET who trades with no pants on

Terrible. We're all poor NEET's who got bored of videogames and anime and stated gambling real money in the most volatile market known to man #YOLO

Accurate

who wears suits in their house?

what board r u hailing from OP

quite literally this, put my neetbux into crypto early 2017 and made more than both my parents combined in that year

i can't remember the last time I showered.

I wear them all the time while playing video games to feel more professional

Software engineer father to an autistic son. Caught the boat early... but not early enough...i think.

probably /a/utism

I'll have you know im a first world shitskin, nigger. watch it.

I’m not a trader, mostly here for lulz since I’ve been HODLing for 3 years already, live near Beverly Hills small apartment with nice view on the hills wearing $500 ralph lauren wardrobe and typing this off my $2k apple

>apartments
Not owning land is disgusting

>Ralph Lauren
Fucking kek

woah, we've got a big boy here itt

0/10 accuracy am college student mining and holding shit coins in some shitty little apartment

Yeah big hodler in here unlike you, mom basement dwellers

I'm laying on my air mattress

Yeah thats what white people wear you mister streetshitting pajeet

condo, not a penthouse regrettably. Also, fuck wearing a suit. Suits are for funerals and accountants on site visits.

What's a shower

I have cheese from taco bell all over my keyboard and it's too dark to get it all out. I also am wearing my workpants with a hoodie. In fact last night I was so lazy that I fired 10 rounds at my wall light switch with a nerf gun and missed all 10 shots and went to sleep with the light on.

I haven't owned a tie since college.

This. All gains go right into rental properties for me. I want to retire in a comfy cabin in Montana and shitpost pink wojacks on biz while drinking a hot mug of cocoa and collecting passive income. Best of my future offspring will handle finances and properties after I pass.

Rent where you stay own where you rent out you boomer

Kek

>In fact last night I was so lazy that I fired 10 rounds at my wall light switch with a nerf gun and missed all 10 shots and went to sleep with the light on.

If this is real, take solace in the fact you made a man laugh out loud tonight.

I'm a no-coiner ironic weeb Bernout. Not even sure why I'm here. Just because I like memes and I don't have a gf I guess.

>guys
check
>Wallstreet-types
check
>penthouse apartments
Didn't get the offer
>tailored suit
check
> shitposting pink wojacks and braps.
check

Rate me Veeky Forums? Am I a failure in life because I don't want to be a soulless quant on WS?

shup up faggot

Accurate but only for the anime posters