JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/arjun-kharpal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off boomer

They aren't wrong. There are more than 200 coins are most are just scams or shitcoins.

goldman sachs has absolutely nothing to gain in FUDing cryptos either. really makes me think

FUCK

>convicted of fraud more times than any other bank except JP Morgan

guys please, no larping. my car and child support payment is coming up end of month. all my money is in crypto and now this. how i pay, they accept LINK?

Not even literal ponzicoins like BCC and scamcoins like Confido have hit zero.

MY

BTC will crash, bubble has popped. Exit all coins now hide in fiat

Goldman Sachs is mostly right. There are 1500 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap right now. The majority of them will be worth almost nothing in the next few years.
Don't forget that after the dotcom crash, several companies rose from the ashes and became the massive tech giants we see today.

they not wrong, there's only like ~60 good coins out there. the rest are shit

lol what the fuck. 60? In a true crash, like maybe 3 would survive, with maybe a couple more having the funding and vision to press on (most would exit scam to greener pastures)

...yet

SHIT

Thank god. Was beginning to get worried but we can go back up now

this meme was never funny tbqh

UP

They’ve been right most of the time thus far

SOMEONE STOP THIS FUD TRON WILL BE WORTH 10000 SOMEDAY IT HAS A COOL NAME AND ALIBABA USES IT HELP MUM THEYRE STEALING MY LAMBO

How, they've been saying this since triple digits

SINGLES=COIN DIES
DOUBLES=COIN SURVIVES

I'll Start: QTUM

Bitcoin

Nano

WHO ARE THE SURVIVORS??? BIZ HELP

LINK

monero

etherium

JUST posted this. Thought it was relevant to all your bitcorns or whatever you kids are calling these days ;)

fug

Good thing I swapped all my BTC to ETH

For Monero.

Trx

dubs of absolute truth

Lol. Link has the strongest meme magic of all and has already been blessed. Have you seen the threads? Some roll in this pissant thread isn't worth anything.

No

FUCK

>phoneposting

10 million shitcoins EOY 2019 screencap this.

>Believing a LITERAL PAJEETS word on crypto

Didn't you guys learn anything about pajeets from browsing biz?

cnbc.com/arjun-kharpal/

Notice all this FUD that came out lately on CNBC was by literal pajeets? Almost like they will do anything for money, including being a mouthpiece for the highest bidder.

Phone posting while
>phoneposting

terrible FUD, stop undermining bitcoin

VEN

So its cool to be all like "fuck the system" and everything, but the fact of the matter is that GS and CNBC are influential names.

All the Normans storm the beach of Normandy in a desperate attempt to sell when they read articles like this.

It's not about falling for the FUD, it's about predicting public response to the FUD

VET

REQ

They won't crash as long as we keep on scamming more people into crypto

BTC

chainlink

>1112
AAAAAAAAAAAA IT WAS SO CLOSE TO MOONING AAAAAAAA

>Close to moon
Son, we are heading to Mars

Just sold 100k

(((Goldman Sachs))) wants to end crypto.

I agree, but it should say most "me too" tokens instead, there's very few legitimate projects running their own blockchain.

>Arjun
WE

Anus coin