You've been keeping track of your transactions, right Veeky Forums? I have

You've been keeping track of your transactions, right Veeky Forums? I have.

nope

Nope. I'm paying them 20% of my profits and that's it.

No I'm just not gonna file
If singles you get audited. Roll

Self directed IRA. By the end of the year I will be taking 72(t) distributions and be retired.

All legal.

Explain

Yeah I read that article too. Have you actually set it up or are you at the planning stage.

yep

should be getting back quite a bit of taxes since all I've done is pay out to these fucking shitcoins

Nope

Get fucked, you greedy jewmonsters

I had some people in Jew York set up a special retirement account. It is a IRA and you can roll over any other IRA 401k or 401a. You set up a trust company for legt reasons and then they create a LLC for you to invest your money. Everything is tax free until you take distributions.

72(t) distributions let you get your money before you are 59 1/2. You commit to equal payments until you are 59.5. I hope to get to 2 mil and take distributions. I can live on 50K a year and my retirement will still grow.

Do some reading on self directed IRA with check book control. You can buy crypto, property, whatever but nonself dealing. Then look up 72(t) distributions.

>tfw 0% captain gains tax

nope, don't need to

Is there an article about all this you can link?

capital*

but if it makes you guys feel any better I started in january so I don't have any gains to cash out on anyway, maybe in december I will

T..transactions? What transactions? I have no idea what you're on about. I do freelance design and make a humble income.

I am bawling in the market right now. I rolled over two 401(a) accounts and one came really quick, the SBS (social security replacement) but the defined contribution plan is taking longer.

I'mma make it, tax except lambo.

DYOR. I used Broad Financial but they are others.

nope

wrote script do that.
started trying to improve it, now its broke and i didnt back up. have to fix it so im procrastinating

First tax year with crypto. Wat do?
Everyone uses bitcoin.tax or something else?

No... where I live there are no crypto taxes :)

Wow thank you

I'm renouncing my citizenship before April 15th. I'm in the clear right?

meh. i paid my taxes this year. i reported my cashing out as a buisness and wrote off all my mining equipement and power i used last year. I was under 10k cashing out so im pretty sure im under the radar.

I wouldn't even know where to fucking begin.

I'll just print out the order history from all 6 exchanges I am on. Let them figure it out.

I'm doing the same but without the LLC. It's not needed. Just fund your Roth IRA, buy crypto in it (I trade stocks but the principle is the same), then it grows tax free. Then use a Roth ladder to get the money out when you retire.

renouncing citizenship requires an audit

OH BOY!
IT'S ANOTHER TAX THREAD!

Nope. Moving to Portugal

What country? You're probably larping.

Question for you burgers - how exactly will the IRS know if you've been trading?
Do they have info-shares with all the exchanges?

Know how many filed crypto on their returns in 2016?

Even if they did, which of course is impossible, you would have to be setup to transfer to fiat on all of them. Else, whose wallet is whose?

Exactly, so... the usual /biz fudlarp

Here we go again!

Absolutely, as you can see from my transaction history, I purchased 100 XMR for the fantastic price of 1 XMR each using a mix of some of my BTC, LTC, and ETH. Maybe half of which were long term investments which will of course need to be taxed at a lower rate, while another third of it I mined myself. But I'm sure the tax guys over at the IRS will have no problem working it all out.

Good Goy

Money Snek come thru

They bought a blockchain analysis tool years ago. I wonder how effective it is

I don't get it. How can you not pay taxes on Crypto? If you sell on coinbase for example and dump the profits into your bank account that's a clear paper trail for the IRS to fuck you in the ass with if you don't claim the returns