Just to put things in perspective

Just to put things in perspective

Under 35 probably incldes under 18's too

that makes me sad lol XD

I don't think so
I think the amount of people who sit around and just hope to shit their car dosen't break down is incredibly high

feels like everyone here has at least 200k portfolios though

This includes non Asian minorities. Not very accurate

Everyone has 200k blockfolios and Delta screenshots.

tfw national debt is >$60,000

Yeah but it includes Asians so it probably balances everything out so is accurate.

There are like 2% Asians in the states, that makes the population of non-slaves like 59%

Take out the white trash and jungle Asians and only like 30% of the country is really human.

>30%
We're fucked, new ethnostate with mandatory IQ testing when

We should have done immigration like Canada instead.

I dont understand how people can be so bad with money. Im 29 and have more than 100k. Came from a poor dysfunctional family.

So this is the power...of American capitalism...whoa...

as a wagecuck doing pizza delivery while in school this is everyone I know

Pretty much the life of me and everyone I know. No family here.

Most people shouldnt even be in college. The cost is way higher than the benefit for at least 90% of people. I hear lots of boomer fucks call crypto a bubble but not one of them has the brains or integrity to call out higher education as a bubble.

It dooms a lot of people to work minimum wage part time jobs for at least 4 to 8 years, no real world experience, and with an insurmountable student loan debt. Most wouldve been better off working full time at taco bell for that period of time.

Youre fortunate then. Maybe fortunate with talents or a high IQ and drive maybe. That and some people think they have a poor family when they actually have an OK one and are fortunate to not get sick and shit. Can't tell you how many people I know think they're poor when they're just lower middleclass with both parents.

I'm 21 and I cashed out over $300,000 in Bitcoin since January 2017.
Holy fucking shit...

nice just bought 100k

also i'm calling bullshit on that :think:

Boomers are deluded fucks. They grew up in the world's best economy but attribute all their success to hard work. That and they fucking passively hate the younger generation. My boss thinks my co-workers don't need their pay as bad as him because they're single, when how the fuck are they gonna start a family with unlivable wages?

this is what happens when you import 70 million subhumans and send your manufacturing to China

im getting a free education, its a 2 year community college and the only thing ive had to pay for is books. Im literally already wasting my time not doing anything so I might as well get a degree or at least an idea of a major for almost free of charge. Better than sitting here 24/7 on this board staring at my blockfolio

No, this is census data, only adults.

how old is this source? this keeps ridiculous. makes me think the 50% of americans dont have 1k in their bank account meme might be true

Wait wait wait, voluntary census data?

I always lowball those, fuck the government knowing what I own.

seems*

Hey youre just a lucky bitch, you lucky bitch!