How much crypto wealth do I need to attract females?

How much crypto wealth do I need to attract females?

6 million

whatever an elephant costs.

0 just flash a fake Blockfolio. Oh wait, that requires confidence which you lack.

imagine her taking that balls deep

At least 10k, its nothing but females don't know your gains are weak. I think a 10k wallet would be impressive to most females.

Holy fuck why is this turning me on. I keep imagining her getting slapped in the face with that thing. I can see her holding it like a pole and licking it up and down fuckkkkkkk

Why would you put this picture on tinder? Honestly women are beyond me, what would her thinking process be? Can someone explain

To scare off guys with small dicks.

SOMEONE fucks that. But I can't picture who.

>mfw there are no balls

the elephant i believe, is the answer there.

are you telling me if you saw an elephant with his gigantic cock out you wouldn't go over and take a picture to preserve the moment?

no because what if it decided to lay down and crush me who would get all my stinky linky

All you had to say was no because i am not a faggot but instead you came out with that stupid long ass explanation that heavily implies you're a giant faggot

thanks captain obvious
any stinky linky is a giant faggot

She is fat af, can you not do better?

It's sexy and it's playful, same reason my tinder picture is me fisting a kangaroo.

Why is she rubbing her face on it? Imagine where that's been

I call sloppy seconds.

>Imagine where that's been
Syphilis, HIV, hepatitis, etc etc are all animal diseases that spread from animals to humans because of nigger tier mongrels like her.

None, they don't know about it, go fucking lift. And once you get swole and attractive enough, you can attract the hot females even with a bank account under $10k while keeping your crypto account full of hundreds of thousands a secret.

..Assuming you're white.

basic bitch bingo

You white """people""" are so fucking nasty

Most of these things are pretty fun desu.

Most of that shit looks fun. I guess I'm a basic bitch.

And if hes black?

He'll probably just attract trashy whites, other black girls

Lol, if you say so

Im sorry you will never be able to experience anything in that picture user, let alone with another woman by your side. You just keep projecting how pitiful of a life you must live.

>If you say so
I'm not white, nor am I black either. Sort of mixed. Your white/black fetish doesn't happen as much you want it to happen, Jew.

I'm black, and I know we do just fine without NEET approval

can confirm

That's what your typical 'pump and dump' looks like

You have to work on your character to attract women. That's what needs never get. Having money is a side effect of having good character and that's what you need. Money alone doesn't do shit.

Yeah wtf where are the balls? DO ELEPHANTS NOT HAVE BALLS?

I think its a smaller elephant next to another elephant and that's a trunk

none of the basic bitches I know do any of that shit lmao - they dream of doing that stuff because its actually fun

its like saying how getting lambos and sniffing lines is basic for guys, like the fuck?

It’s dry in Africa, not much space needed to store pee.

>He thinks balls hold piss.

I knew this board was full of kids.

Women are exponentially dirtier than men.

Can you imagine a guy posing and sticking his hand on some gigantic elephant pussy? Would never happen. Women can't even do humor correctly without excess cringe.

Me on the left.