This fat ass wants to preemptively strike crypto before its too big to kill...

This fat ass wants to preemptively strike crypto before its too big to kill. I say we need to preemptively strike him with meme magic.

fuck off retard, that fatass is going to have a heart attack whether you post about him or not

What’s his name?
He’s irl personification of Jabba the hut

Agustin Carstens

It's decentralised... lol what a dumb fuck!

can I get a quick rundown on this fat fuck?

I don't think he'll actually be able to do much, but the BIS is no joke that's for sure. Mildly concerning

Dud, he is a god in economy

He aint wrong
Cryptocurrencies today are using existing systems for payments

He can keep his banks

We will just begin using cryptocurrencies for payments, without links to our bank accounts

BTC can get fucked, we have Nano, Stellar, and Byteball.

can one of u rich fucks hire a assassin for this piece of shit

Hmm very very interesting. It seems he's already a meme in Mexico. This is the first time. I've ever seen Mexican memes. Had no idea they even were that advanced

kek'd

I hear you.
He's built to survive "car crashes," so he's pretty much invincible.

so no1 is gonna kill him? we still can before he gets a steam trained

He doesnt want to pollute his financial system, the bank of banks, with cryptocurrency tokens as they can be used for illegal transactions
Also doesnt want cryptocurrency transactions touching financial system, just because theyre separate from his system.

Also says cryptocurrencies are no better than FIAT since spinnoffs are effective debasement/inflation.

Says crypto does not stand alone but is using his system for payments.

He aint wrong in many points
A heads up, we must do better. Much better.
We cant rely on mastercard for payments but have to go direct
BTC is kill
Only Nano, Stellar can save us

>implying this fatty wont die in his sleep tonight from choking on an undercooked buritto

tldr

hes a jew fuck

sorry but I don't think this guy and run-anything go together

you'll have to wait for a waddle-down

>as they can be used for illegal transactions

What else goes on in Mexico?

all that needs to happen is for him to be put under a huge amount of continuous stress and this situation will resolve itself. his heart is already about to explode it just needs a push or two.

go and fucken push his stress rate.

I need to show this dude I bought a deli tray, two jack and cokes and a red bull on my last flight using bitcoin. Really hope we have some people high up who aren't clueless about crypto. Of course with how the Mexicans speak of him people are probably bitches in his oresen.

guy looks like a fucking pug

*blocks your path*

I think he needs to preemptively strike most the shit he eats from his diet.

The BIS and the central banks basically are the natural enemy of the cryptos. All arguments they're using against crypto can be used against fiatmoney as well.

Trips, and kek deals with him personally.

fpbp

>the Chad money gobler
>fat for eating too much inflations
>doesnt care about your neet ass money
>HUGE

>the virgin crypto user
>manlet
>obesed with bitcoin
>too much Coke Made him impotent
>takes care of wifes son