Still 45% down from my ATH

>still 45% down from my ATH

am i the most JUST'd person on Veeky Forums?

i haven't even looked at my blockfolio today, didn't look at it for over a week until 2 days ago, when i was down about 60%

GOOD LUCK user

No user....your not

-54%

nope. i sold the bottom.

It's okay user I was microwaving a burrito just now and my microwave broke and shut off 20 seconds in and I ate the burrito anyways because I was hungry I didn't want to have to wait any longer

>sold everything when 60% down from ATH expecting it to keep dropping
>everything immediately started going back up
>hasn't gone down since
>can't find a good re-entry point
>too scared to fomo back in because it will immediately drop like a rock
>now just hoping for another crash down to at least $6k
>it's not going to happen
i've never wanted to kill myself as much as i do now in my entire life

why didnt you just hold you weak handed fuck, you deserve it

About 60%

Try being 45% down from your initial investment

>he doesn't measure in satoshi
If you have a hard time converting or timing to fiat, then this will make you feel better.

i've held from late 2016 through entire 2017 but this crash felt completely different than anything we've had before
holding for so long made me greedy and kept me from selling at my early january ATH
i absolutely deserve it

Down 75% of ATH but i'm still up 800% on my initial.
Not bad but I want to get back into 6figs pretty soon

Was down %30 at the absolute bottom compared to my ath.

Panic sold at the 6800 like a fucking brainlet, because I was busy doing real life shit. Bought back and been day trading to get back my btc.So far so good.

Down 72% from ATH but up 10x from initial investment 3 months ago.

That's why you take take profits time to time, if you didn't take any profits during the december bull, you guys are just brainlets who got lucky.

Took 5x of my initial invesment as profit during that period.

If there is some tether that was legit I'd pull into that as a "profit." I have no idea what the fuck my bank is gonna think when out of nowhere I have 10k in my account so of course I'd have to pay taxes on it. And now since I paid taxes on it what 35%(?) when I buy back in for me to come out even the market would need to get lower than 35%. I knew this bubble would pop but I would expecting maybe another month or 2 down the line and I was hoping for a catastrophic collapse so only maybe 100 coins max would survive. But if this crash that we're in now doesn't kill off all these coins then the crash I'm expecting is father down the line.

Basically the only reason for me to pull out is to buy back in at a better time. I'm either going to the moon or to the ground man. I'll take out some profits when the time is right.

>tfw down even further since i last looked

MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Down 65%

-75%.
CanYa killed me

I'm still 45% from my ATH which was also my initial investment.

Down 50 percent.

I wish I had the foresight to sell at a profit. Why do I have to be so greedy?

f
bought in jan?

Wait till sunday/monday/tuesday we might see one more drop.
Market has droppped every week on those days.

-30%

It's ok. I didn't invest more than I could afford, and I'm learning a fuckton that will hopefully help me for the rest of my life. Also trips and we're all getting lambos 2022

I've lost everything I put in, ~6K. And that all happened before the december crash. Since then I've just kind of been scraping along the bottom, sometimes making part of what I lost back, but then losing it again. Currently I have $160 in my trading account, so... yeah.

Same, though down 80% on my ath( thanks CanYa, tiotour, wand and wish) I'm still 20x my initial, which I've already cashed out.

are we talking in sats or usd? down in usd up in sats

im 40 % down from ATH
im 50 % up from my total fiat investment.
Feels kinda comfy

-30%

Of initial investment

I am down 80% from my ATH, lamo. Could have sold off and lived comfy forever, but wanted MOAR. So I got less.

-157% yes, I own them money

Well, around christmas time. There was a dip so I thought it was a good entry point. Man was I wrong.

>going all in on some random shitcoin
>with only 1k
sorry m8 but what the fuck were you thinking

>-50% of ATH
> +750% overall