2 Tweets from 0x about Ethercraft!

Ok!

we could sit here all day and argue about this game and you fudders will say some incorrect shit. but anyways here it is.

0x just tweeted 2 times in a row about Ethercraft. If you want to argue about this then bring it on. This is only the beginning. We have tried to warn you about this for quite some time.

>b-but it's a scam

You can literally have a filled inventory for free (just pay gas prices)

Stay woke biz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises
ethercraft.io/#/series/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 a screenshot of the discord and the dev blows the 'leaker' out again

pep called the discord leaker a cuck

Wat? So we are supposed to argue...about your...tweets or something? Look no one gives a fuck. Go play Minecraft with your crypto or whatever just don't wet the bed again honey.

No, They are using ENJ

don't act like ethercraft wasnt fudded for no good reason on Veeky Forums for weeks - now it's finally proving to be legit.

what's your problem bud?

FUCKING
KEK
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. Paid tweet. Obvious.
2. Items sold count is going down? How is that possible? Scam fucking confirmed.

You “devs” are trying to push this scam so hard. Too bad it will always stay dead. Keep making new metamask accounts and buying the free items to make it look like there’s activity. There will never be a game to launch with this. This is a failure and I pray you’ll realize this soon.

crafting is going live. next stop, suction house. shop items ends feb 14, never to be seen again,

I hope this will spread like a wild fire, 0x has a lot of high qualitiy followers who could retweet - very nice

...Anonymous (ID: gl7JJU0x)
02/08/18(Thu)02:58:39 No.7450455
(OP) #
FUCKING
KEK
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. Paid tweet. Obvious.
2. Items sold count is going down? How is that possible? Scam fucking confirmed.

You “devs” are trying to push this scam so hard. Too bad it will always stay dead. Keep making new metamask accounts and buying the free items to make it look like there’s activity. There will never be a game to launch with this. This is a failure and I pray you’ll realize this soon

you realize they'd be paying over $200 a day in tx fees alone (assuming the smallest possible gas usage of 21k) to do this right?

Shill. Learn about low gas prices.

FUCKING
KEK
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. Paid tweet. Obvious.

You “devs” are trying to push this scam so hard. Too bad it will always stay dead. Keep making new metamask accounts and buying the free items to make it look like there’s activity. There will never be a game to launch with this. This is a failure and I pray you’ll realize this soon

These aren’t my tweets. They are from 0x’s official twitter, I think they have 91k followers and are a pretty big deal in the ethereum world.

lmao

get used to seeing ethercraft, you'll be seeing it a lot

Look at the team recycling ETH over and over again making the volume look high

AND EVEN THEN, IT ISNT BEING USED!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha

You’re an idiot. If it was paid it wouldn’t have been posted twice.

Also the item sales are up you idiot, they reached the target faster than any releas before. Maybe DYOR first before you start to fud.

yeah dude they're spamming thousands of transactions per hour - just to advertise themselves on an obscure website that launched less than a day ago

Troll confirmed. This shit launched over a month ago and is a garbage scam.

you dumb fuck thats the eth thats yet to be withdrawn by the shops - if anything this shows that the dev hasnt exit scammed with 175 eth sitting in their contracts

i'm talking about dappradar which is the site in my screenshot (of which you're replying to) you dense cunt. i wasn't talking about ethercraft

you're doing a really shitty job at covering up your self fellatio dude

Lol yeah let’s get notoriety from a website that nobody knows about.

People will keep seeing successful releases and will soon fomo in. It’s only a matter of time.

If you’re reading this and don’t know much and don’t want to be swayed by random opinions. Please feel free to read the medium articles, join the discord.

>don't be swayed by random opinions
>go seek out my tailored random opinions

Self fellatio?

What the fuck is wrong with you. All I did was post a screen shot of 0x’s twitter. Do you think I’m 0x or something lmao

Hey guys here’s some insider info on 0x (ZRX) it is going to be used on Etherfinex and will be huge. Non of you guys know this because I am a main dev and I’m leaking this info to you. KEK

also the balance/volume to transaction ratio is far too high, clearly spamming low transactions

The medium articles are cut and dry. The proof is in the pudding. Fud, stay poor, do whatever makes you sleep at night.

This game is only going to snowball from here. Sustainable in-game economy with rpg/permadeath, dungeon crawling for eth. If you can’t see the upsides that Ethercraft is working to offer then please BTFO

about half of the items are free brainlet

theres over 51k transactions for gift bags alone

it's not spam

It’s from fucking addicts who are buying up all this shit before it expires.

You literally don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. Check etherscan before you fud. Atleast have some verifiable shit before you fud

dude you suck yourself off so hard to hurts to read

>hurr durr the devs paid eth out of pocket to deploy contracts for free items so they can spam them to climb a leaderboard for a dapp aggregation site no one cares about

except you, apparently.
Nobody on Veeky Forums cares about your minecraft shit you fucking children

>also the balance/volume to transaction ratio is far too high, clearly spamming low transactions

omg the devs are spamming again!!11!

Lol I can see this is going nowhere. I’ll check you off the list of idiots that didn’t prevail.

Next time atleast have some quality shit

>Nobody on Veeky Forums cares about your minecraft shit you fucking children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises

lmao

Lmao obviously you care, you’re not interested in ethercraft but you’re wasting your time and energy to spread fud.

I think user has some underlying issues that haven’t been solved. You’ll get there. Stay strong

>Non of you guys know this because I am a main dev and I’m leaking this info to you. KEK

explain how this isn't sucking the very life out of your prepubescent penis

WOW the devs must have went into overtime spamming transactions, surely this isnt genuine interest and Veeky Forums is right again, the blockchain experts are on the case!

For Ethercraft to be a game, it would have to have gameplay.

There is no gameplay, thus it is not a game. It is a ponzi scheme with a pixel art overlay, and a pachinko algorithm to determine outcome of a gambling attempt.

it has crafting

are you actually autistic?
like really lmao nigga you didn't even read my post. I bet autist 16 year old wannabe programmers like yourselves still love minecraft and I can't argue it sold well but my point, dear autism-kun, is that no altcoin daytrader worth their salt plays minecraft

Lol dude keep continuing to live a miserable life. If you spent this energy in bettering yourself then you’d probably have a better life and/or a girlfriend. Time is money

>in-b4 b-but I get more bitches than you

who the fuck cares about 'altcoin daytraders' when this is clearly targetted towards normies for mainstream adoption (like minecraft)

Yeah it is a Ponzi scheme Kek

user doesn’t know that ethercraft offers a range of free items that will have you set up to dungeon crawl for loot (eth). Enough about the ponzi shit, there’s free items. Please bring on some better fud.

People still care about this shit? If you do some quick calcs unless you're the very first people to buy the item you're royally fucked, and even if you are the gains aren't worth the risk, AND even then people who get early are going to get fucked one day too since there's less and less purchases with each new item.

This is a pajeet pyramid

That is not gameplay unless player interaction with objects affects the outcome. As it is, the crafting is just math. 1+2 always equals 3.

at least I don't play minecraft :)
stay mad

>free items get a lot of volume

No fucking shit, poor teens and third worlders cling to anything. You can test this on Veeky Forums too, this board has a low volume and most threads die after a bunch of posts, but go on and start a thread where you promise to give something for free, you'll get to the bump limit in 20 minutes and start seeing posts full of emoticons.

>If you do some quick calcs
another Very Smart Poster who doesn't realize that these are items for a game and not a dead-end like the majority of projects Veeky Forums promotes and dumps a week after

ethercraft.io/#/series/2

plenty of free items here that you can pick up with 0 risk and sell for eth when they're not available in 6 days

LETS GET SOME DISCUSSION ON FUCKING LOOT BAGS

what the fuck do you think is in them? dogshit? coal? .001% chance of a legendary/decent item?

For the second time, there’s free items. You don’t need to spend anything other than gas for them.

If you’re so worried about the returns then it’s easy to see why you’re mind isn’t able to grasp this. This will be much more than just buying an item and getting returns. The auction house will open soon and you’ll be able to sell them for market price. Or keep them and use them to get loot in the dungeons.

Imagine being a crafter and crafting up some crazy shit and selling it to an ethercraft whale for $$$. It will be like that. Crafting is about to go live within 24 hours is my guess.

There’s so much that is going on with the development of this game. If you guys want to listen to baseless fud then please go ahead. DYOR like most of us people who have brains did. See it for yourself

interesting how the FUD narrative has shifted from
>"its a scam"
>to "devs spamming transactions"
>to "pajeets play this game"

There is no game. It is a replay of an algorithm. There is no user interaction or decision making at all, except choosing parameters before hitting "go". Its gambling.

so let me get this straight, you want a game with real time input, with real money on the line, in a game where someone could potentially hack/cheat or use devices like lagswitches to their financial advantage, nevermind the fact that there are conncevtivity/power issues to be considered

you seem really smart and intellgent, how would you handle a scenario when a player disconnects in the middle of a duel, or if their power goes out in a storm?

>It's a scam because the developers are spamming free transactions to make paid for options look more legitimate, making it a typical pajeet ponzi scheme

although you seem pretty complicate in all of this anyway so I'm just telling you things you already know

you can see the paid transactions on each shop, how would someone confuse 'free' transactions with paid ones?

you're intentionally dodging the point.
You've posted screenshots showing high volume of transactions in a poor attempt to make your shit look legit and then backpedaled when you got caught out. Nobody else posted screenshots from that 'obscure' website you claimed to not give a fuck about?

screencap this thread and remind yourself you were wrong in a month

Lol nice, I don’t play it either. I play the Minecraft w/ big nuts (EC)

lmao dude you have no comeback to that at all, nobody buys it shills ;)

also your website runs like aids

Dude you have over 10 posts in here and you don’t even care about this game or plan on playing it. What the fuck are you doing with your life, holy fucking shit. You sure are a special one

>admitting you have a shit computer

time to go to bed pratham

This makes me want to sell my ZRX. I won't though.

0x is tweeting about Ethercraft. Corner the Enchanted Kimchi-jjigae Market effective immediately.

just getting some /comfy/ posts on biz before china wakes up and bitcoin goes up a few percent
at least I'm not shilling for a ponzi minecraft ripoff clearly made by a bunch of faggot teenagers who think they can outsmart some adults for some pocketchange ETH

>he trades bitcoin
lol, explains a lot

learn to program better faggot

>he thinks hardware is the only thing that goes into a computer and not the USER controlled configuration of drivers and programs

>not the USER controlled configuration of drivers and programs
fuck me, if you're shitting little website is unresponsive it's nothing to do with what I have running in the background haha
are you this dense?
maybe it's that transaction spamming slowing your server down?
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about it's so funny

sounds ripe for a fat lawsuit by microsoft

>he thinks you need more than an i7 and 8gb to open a webpage

Lmao funny how you try to start off sounding super casual and then towards the end you just let it eat you apart.

I can tell ethercraft really hurts you deep down inside. Stay strong user

>he rips off minecraft branding and posts about it on Veeky Forums like he isn't going to get assblasted

Yeah let’s sue a decentralized game that is not infriging on anything! That’s why digimon sued Pokémon and put them out of business before they could blow up huh. Still a little too early for you? Or do you just not have a brain

lmao funny of you always end your posts the same like you're not also shilling yourself to death to stroke your ego.
I can tell any criticism of your scam really hurts and you need to put up a facade and accuse anyone who calls you out of being salty or in an unstable mental condition. It's very projecting user you should really stop everyone can tell.

Lmao guys, the fudders are running out of things to say. Now they’re talking about copyright infringement.

BBREAKING NEWS!!!!!
Digimon CEO saw this post and is now suing Pokémon! Holy fuck look at what you guys started

works fine on my phone, not sure what your problem is pajeet

haha you are such a fucking loser - this is a legit project
go cry somewhere else

Also this isn’t my project, I’m not related with the devs or 0x. Although I am in ethercraft, the only thing that proves about me is that I have a brain.

Don’t worry though, you can keep your 15+ fud posts in this thread. They didn’t do anything but help keep this thread alive for smarter eyes to see.

Soon you will see more posts about how successful this is, maybe soon you’ll fomo in. Luckily you’re an user so you’ll be able to make a smooth transition

OK my work here is done
Anyone who sees this thread will see this devs shilling for themselves so hard I bet they've came 3 times each over the amount of replies they got.

Everyone can see you're shills and your website AND idea are shite and you've done yourselves no favours by acting/being pretentious arrogant teenagers what drop they're the devs of the project while shilling it on an anonymous forum.

at least you tried x

Yeah the work here is done.
This whole thread was fudded by one guy who supposedly doesn’t care about this game but also made 15+ posts in here. I’ll let you guys be the judge.

Soon this inventory will bring me to the promised land along with many others. Good luck to all of my fellow ethercrafters. See you on the moon!