I was just banned from binance telgram with NO WARNING because i asked about what was going on

i didnt believe the fud going on here so i went to the binance telegram and asked and they banned me without warning.

they are now banning people who ask whats wrong.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck wtf is wrong you "binance angels" are doing this for free? banning people to protect a big company exit scamming? wtffffff why??! you arent even getting paid or benefiting wtf

If I get chinked (tm) by these fuckers I'll buy a plane ticket to China and put a bullet in each one of them.

post proof or it's fake

check twitter
>post 4 hours ago it will take 10 hours to do resync
>2+2 is 4 - 1 thats's 3 quick maths
>6 hours left until binance opens markets again
so now we wait for the rape

as expected, no proof

reporting this thread now

Makes you feel sick doesn't it. Something stinks at Binanace.

my chinese friend confirmed that they're selling their BTC holds and trying to prop up the market with more tether

Are you cunts getting paid to fud binance? Fuck off.

seriously, where the fuck are the mods? this place is fucked up

wtf proof can i post all your comments get deleted from telegram when banned.

all i can post is the "exit and close" button

it really feels like it

this isnt fud at all though this is what just happened to me.

i thought it was fud too but then this happened to me.

They sold at 6k and are trying to crash down the market so they can buyin again

I think they're bored + saddened by the dip and this is a good thing to waste energy on.

Listen dickhead i started this fuckinn thread and im not fudding. This just fucking happened and as far as il concerned you are basically fucking shilling for the company banning people from their fucking telegram for asking whats wrong. Anyone in there could see my posts before i was kicked and all got deleted, handle was alphonse.

You are fucking pissing me off i have 3 btc on there to lose and you fuckers want to report my fucking thread gtfo

newfag thread

sage

PLEASE SAGE THIS THREAD. OP IS A NOICOINER FAGGOT WHO IS JUST TRYING TO FUD SO HE CAN BUY BACK IN LOW

PLEASE SAGE THIS THREAD. OP IS A NOICOINER FAGGOT WHO IS JUST TRYING TO FUD SO HE CAN BUY BACK IN LOW

See
And shut up.

Its almost as if you guys are the ones being paid

No you fuck off cancerous fud pajeet. Its people like you that are fucking up the system. kys you worthless shit.

>PLEASE SAGE THIS THREAD. OP IS A NOICOINER FAGGOT WHO IS JUST TRYING TO FUD SO HE CAN BUY BACK IN LOW
>PLEASE SAGE THIS THREAD. OP IS A NOICOINER FAGGOT WHO IS JUST TRYING TO FUD SO HE CAN BUY BACK IN LOW

zomg my binazzz

What is your problem. Go in the telegram yourself and ask about it. Ask why theyre banning people too. You sadden me a lot

Nothing to see here, its exactly like the last two times. They are simply performing maintenance, and they are doing a good job at it. Fuck off with your baseless fud you cancerous 6k bottomselling nocoiner pajeet. I hope you will never have gains. Please kys.

huh, i just woke up, what happened to binance?

6k cucks are spreading baseless FUD about binance in hopes of crashing the market becaues they panic sold at 6k

lol who the fuck would sell at 6k . i knew pajeets had weak hands , but fukdamn

Fuck you guys i got banned from the telegram and you react like this. Since im telling the truth you will have bad karma hopefully

make a new one with same phonenumber
it works lmaooooooo

I’ll try this and give em hell thanks man

why because you sold at 6k , and you blame the exchange?

get a grip

>since im telling the truth you will have bad karma hopefully

Idiot i have 3 btc on binance i never sell theres only tether there anyway why would i sell?

Man im done with you idiots

Binance FAQ Bot:
Binance Telegram Etiquette/Rules

The Binance Telegram group is a place for healthy and constructive discussions about Binance.

1) For support, please open a support ticket. No support is provided in this group.

2) No discussions regarding coins not listed on Binance, price fluctuations, trading, or pumping.

3) No FUD. Don't spread rumors, nor false or unsubstantiated information.

4) No advertisements, links to other groups, or questions about other groups.

5) No spam. State your opinion once and move on. If you want to broadcast your opinion, do it on Twitter to your own followers -- not here.

6) No negativity. Whining and moaning will not be tolerated. Keep to constructive discussion.

7) Avoid unproductive debates.

8) No entitlement. Being a Binance.com user does not entitle you to our Binance discussion groups. Please respect the group etiquette and the other members in the community.

Binance Angels will be the judges and enforcers of these rules. They have full authority and support from Binance to kick or ban anyone as they see fit. Binance will continue to rely on our Angels to build a strong and supportive community.

>believes in karma

PAJEET CONFIRMED.

will market prices pick up where they left off when the upgrade is complete?

Was this you OP?

So many "Please R E A D the Pinned message"
answers for same retarded questions how do
these people put clothes on wash teeth and make coffee at morning how do these people function with no initiative whatsoever.

Insider here. The results of the chainlink testnet at comdex have been outstanding and leaked. First binance upped the transfer fee for LINK to accumulate and now has the site down so as they can trade off their BTC and take LINK positions. Buckle up.

You should really fuck off back to plebbit. Why havent you kys already? Such a waste of air.

>>PLEASE SAGE THIS THREAD. OP IS A NOICOINER FAGGOT WHO IS JUST TRYING TO FUD SO HE CAN BUY BACK IN LOW
>>PLEASE SAGE THIS THREAD. OP IS A NOICOINER FAGGOT WHO IS JUST TRYING TO FUD SO HE CAN BUY BACK IN LOW

What you mean link gonna be 70c someday?

They literally banned me for asking. This is not a good sogn. If we lose all our money thats on binance i will go beserk

No i asked “is it true that binance is allowing log ins and trading for white males but not for people
Of color?” And they banned me to cover it up

No free speech in Asia
get fucked

there will be other opportunities like Bace Exchange or Coinmetro my friend

GJ faggot, really i mean it.

:)

7/10 larp. Well done faggot