Chinese and Korean translations due in the next 24 hours according to the EthPyramid devs

Chinese and Korean translations due in the next 24 hours according to the EthPyramid devs.

If you guys know anything about how the Chinese throw money about for wealth and prosperity during Lunar New Year, now's the time to chuck in your beer money.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7w3hh0/chinese_korean_and_other_translations_in_the_works/
ethpyramid.com/whitepaper.html
etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200
reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7w40am/notice_sitefrontend_down_were_working_on_it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Freudian slip?

this shit has got to be a scam right? im definitely late to the party, right? i shouldnt bother, should i? id just be throwing money down the drain, why bother

>The robot is upholding his end of the bargain so far

Beer money? More like college fund

Nah, powh coin went up to 1000eth, this is still under 200. 5x gainz and all the snek dividends your hands can hold

>Tfw GPU mining interferes with FFMPEG

snek dividens are so nice to wake up to.. ill throw in some more before the asians come

>the world is not anymore the way it used to be

I'm still holding this one. Divs whether going up or down and I'm still making bank. Best part is the contract seems bulletproof. A week without being hacked means it most likely won't be. I'm using it for an ETH bank with dividends.

Devs have made very clear that this is not to be taken seriously - it's a scam in the form of a zero sum game that's totally transparent about it's inner workings. I'm sure other true believers will do the shilling for me.

You can make a profit by holding on, at the cost of someone else impatiently cashing out at a loss.

If I drop 10eth I'll be raking it in. :o

Relevant Reddit thread:

reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7w3hh0/chinese_korean_and_other_translations_in_the_works/

The price is going down, which is confusing most of us, but also providing us with sweet dividends from the weak handed...

I only threw what I could afford to lose in there, but it's been going strong and behaving as advertised so far - important to note that the number of divvies you receive depends on the total transactions on the network just as much as the price

If I were to sell now I'd be at a loss, and I'd be bringing everyone else's value by a tiny blip.
Still about 70% of my investment despite the modest drop but thanks to the dividends up until then.
But if tons of people start buying this (in theory), my tokens could easily become 10x or 100x more valuable.

Important thing to understand is that it's like a maths game, and the tokens are not a Cryptocurrency.
It's kind of like ETH gambling, and you get paid for holding onto your money thanks to the many others who come and go.

bringing down everyone else's *

Better wait for Gauntlet.

Pretty much.

Especially when Asia gets here.

fucking awesome, see you soon in lamboland

So this basically is investment banking on steroids? xD

Not sure anyone sane should be putting anything in that might snowball into a Lambo, but I'll join you on the beautiful, clean coal train as soon as possible

Someone made a point the other day that social security and pensions work in a similar fashion, although they're trying extremely hard to make clear that it's not meant to be considered anything of the sort.

I have no experience in making money, so I'm uncorrupted by good investment decisions!

Everyone who throws ETH at Gauntlet (including myself) is gonna get raunched right up the fudge tunnel. EthPyramid has proven to be as secure as these things get. I'm playing both, because I'm an idiot with extra cash.

>gauntlet
>trusting powh again

be honest gauntlet shillers, how transparent have those devs been? anywhere near as honest as the ethpy team?

you got it mate. i have literally 10$ in there i think lambo soon

No, but kind of yes

> still trusting PoWH

We will see who has the final snek

THE ETH CENTRAL BANK.

FEED THE PYRAMID AND IT FEEDS YOU TOO.

>unhacked smart contract
>decentralised structure
>pays dividends
>why aren't you in this, user?

I feel like you're all shilling together only because it's been going down and you faggots want to cash out so you need more dumb money.....

Or because it's a good (albeit insane) idea, you'll be kicking yourself when the Asians get here

That's the game. Once Asia gets in and you've broken even, then it's THEIR turn.

It's not got 'Pyramid' in the name because it's a solid investment...

Just because they're translating the site to another language doesn't mean the word will get out to them. Somebody still has to advertise it to them, right? Or am i missing something?

The whole asians getting in thing is a bit meaningless to me, it's more like - if even 1000ETH from anyone bought into the contract it would have such an impact... surely buy ins are inevitable the longer this goes on

Sure as hell makes it easier to pitch to them, though. Think - someone who's 10 Eth deep in this is *going* to pay for some sponsored tweets or posts to get their attention. Spin it like "have a gamble for Chinese New Year!" and you might create the perfect storm.

I bought in the first day at 0.130. My tokens lost more than 50% of their value, and I made 20% in dividends.
If you buy right now, you buy at about 0.08. Contract balance has been slowly bleeding from 500 eth to 170 eth.
Not going to tell you whether that's a good deal or a scam, you shouldn't trust anyone shilling. There's the numbers for you to form your own analysis.

So is it low now or should I keep waiting?

You bought in during the rush through the doors when the price skyrocketed. Now is the best time to get in because the price is low.

Volume is coming. The contract has gone up by around 20/30 ETH over the past 24 hours. If you want to get left behind it's your choice to make.

People were paying 100k+ for cryptokitties. How much do you think they'll pay for infinite dividends?

I think that's what everyone is thinking. Eventually someone will take the plunge. No one knows where the floor is, or the next ceiling.

Cryptokitties was dumb but at least it had cute cats. This is blatantly advertised as a pyramid scheme which a lot of people are afraid of.

The longer the contract lasts, and the more people see it works, they'll buy in. It's already happening.

I wouldn't recommend putting more than beer money in, beer money is relative for many people.

The contract goes up, you get dividends. The contract goes down, you get dividends.

a buy in of significant size will trigger a huge run imho. there are a lot of people waiting on the sidelines to see if this is worth it. anything above 50eth growth within an hour will send this thing straight to 1k

How do you get dividends???

sure thing mate

Read the "whitepaper" (lol):

ethpyramid.com/whitepaper.html

hope this helps

Aaaand someone just dumped in over 3 Ether.

etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200

Get in, or stay poor.

Won't the dividends go away and change in price die once this loses attention as all internet things do?

the price won't be this low for long

Dividends are locked in as Ether. They can't change or lower in value.

That's the beauty of this - the cycle will then start all over again. The smart contract will live on the blockchain forever. The pyramid will last forever.

>decides to try buying one token as a test
>this ends up being my balance
FFFFFFFFFFFF MY OCD

You'll have gotten some of your own buy-in as dividends, just reinvest to crawl over the top :')

mfw I put in 13 eth at the bottom

i'm the fucking pharaoh

lol and the longer you hold, the more you get

you absolute madman

pls no booli discord chat

> getting dumped on by a dev
> lol

It's February 11th, 2018.

PoWH's countdown timer is at 0:00:57.

PoWH's discord server has over 300 active users flooding the chatroom.

The countdown goes down slower and slower, and everyone is dying to throw their money into a black hole.

The timer reaches 0, and...SUCCESS! The new website loads, and you can now invest in the new PoWH token!

The token contract balance only says 1.08 ETH, so congrats, you're early! You invest 1 ETH, the contract balance goes up to 2.08, and you have 142 tokens. You scored big!

But wait just one minute...

You look into the website's source code, and you find out that the address you contributed to was actually for EthPyramid. But wait, that wasn't the contract address you sent it to! Oh wait, the contract address you sent it to actually automatically sent those tokens to EthPyramid via its contract coding, and you only got a small amount of tokens. The tokens you got from the new PoWH was actually a FAKE look and is completely meaningless.

As you try to cash out or reinvest, you notice that the buttons don't work on the PoWH site. The only way to cash out would be to go to the EthPyramid site, as that's where your money really is.

In a 4-minute timespan, over 700 ETH is poured into this "new" contract. The early investors of EthPyramid make out with amazing dividends while the investors in PoWH lose money in the process.

-
-
-

What I've just described to you is a discussion held on a private discord server. Now that I've revealed it publicly, I'll probably be banned from the server, but I don't care. I'm sick of these stupid ponzi scamcoins, and I'm sick of discord faggots spamming them on Veeky Forums 24/7. You can believe this as nothing more than a FUD, but beware that this kind of thing is more than just a thought in the minds of those who want to make money.

Wait a second, what? I'm going to need that explained to me again. I'm Ron Burgundy?

big if true

pics or it didn't happen

I missed the start so i'm down a little bit on my initial buy in, but have made 25% back in divs in a couple of days so i'll keep holding. The dividends have been starting to pick up as the price has lowered, the 10% on sell compounds with the reduction of the token supply so your dividend share increases at it goes lower, it will be absolutely fascinating if it crashes because anyone left will be getting a huge share of the pot, and that's absolute worst case if it just crashes, if it bounces up again which is quite likely then the rollercoaster ride begins

So, I think what you're trying to say is, invest more into ethpyramid?

yeah if this powhcoin copypasta is true that'd be the smart move, buying up tokens to capitalise on the hype for a 'new product'

The bit I'm not parsing is... if this is true, who's engineering it? It sure as hell isn't the EthPyramid devs. So confus

>3.525 eth buy in

here we go

>hey guys these scams that literally say they're scams are actually SCAMS

if you put your money into this I don't know what to tell you. The purpose of it is to scam you and it isn't even hiding it.

they say OOOO THATS A SCAM mmm NO NO NO

so thats a buy, right?

There is no exit scam. There is (almost) no possibility of the contract being drained. This wasn't made by pajeet devs like PoWHcoin. I'm getting dividends right now.

Get in or sit it out, but this shit is gathering momentum.

That's a no my boy

this is the best scam to ever happen to me guys

>getting interest in ETH for holding
>literally what I've been doing for years but I get ETH for free
>biggest smart contract no-brainer ever

"bb-b-but guys it's a pyramid scheme"

no fuckin shit lmao

I like how i just heard about this an hour ago and have already made .02 ETH in divs.

This site has finally reached chink niggers from what I can tell.

The site seems to be down from the sheer volume of traffic from chinks.

Yeah, this is gunna be big in a month, div snek never stops working

reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7w40am/notice_sitefrontend_down_were_working_on_it/

they're coming

Temporary front-end up at ethpyramid.io

thanks.
best thing since sliced bread. cant wait for the aasianbois

money is starting to trickle in again, here we go boys

bump for ground floor

don't fucking miss the next big ponzi

Shout out to the guy yesterday that said it was never going back up. Eat a dick, you dont deserve the snek.

BUMP

morning bump

If you hear about a ponzi on Veeky Forums it's already too late.

You can see for yourself how little Ether the contract contains right now. It will go to 1K ether very soon

Yeah I'm sure this is the one and it won't fade away before you'll be able to make decent gains like in any other copycat

Bump

> EthPyramid
> copycat
> literally started the clone wars

dividends already paid for me to not be at .9999 anymore! maybe i should put more into this, hopefully an even number.
>comfy~

Site is already back up niggas dont miss out on literally free money

earning dividends upon dividends, i'm gaining eth as we speak

better than any pajeet shitcoin

Dunno if larp but would be hilarious if someone pulls this off

but if everyone knows they should never pull out why would they ever pull out

Because people will always need money and pull out or look for greener pastures. We are all impulsive as fuck.

Also, this shit is like our pension system on crack.

bump

The craziest thing is earning like 1-2% a day, just on churn in the balance without the overall balance moving that much. LOL, I'm even making $$ of everyone that reinvests their dividends, and we are ALL reinvesting our dividends.

It's like there is no downside to staying in, I'll earn enough dividends to pay me back what I put in over the next 3-4 months, and if a bunch of Chinese arrive here one day?

To THE MOON>>>>>>>>

Peeps will pull out when they double or triple, cause they don't want to be here when it falls - that will cause it to fall, and peeps will sell cause they have weak hands and don't want to 'lose', leading to a price drop making it attractive to buy again

Rinse and repeat

If you ignore the whole thing (most can't), you'll make dividends the whole time

it's basically crypto social security, lol

>rise
>crash
>reinvest dividends
>repeat

and your tokens increase in value when eth goes up as well, as do your price-locked dividends