Without memes: Icon (ICX) or NANO (XRB)?

Without memes: Icon (ICX) or NANO (XRB)?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2018/02/04/168427/
tracker.icon.foundation/
mobile.twitter.com/CryptoOfKorea/status/961453263177601029
youtu.be/4Q1s9CvHGWo
forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/
mobile.twitter.com/mindyourcoins/status/960177470526795777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

icon dev team just slacking, xrb well...how would this be worth anything if there are no fees, i mean whats the value for holding it?

bump

quit your bumping. buy icx or stay poor fgt

>quit yo
Why icx?

people will need to own XRB to exchange goods

it's like LN for BTC, except without all the complications - free transactions at the "cost" of a PoW

Doesn't ICX have big partnerships though? Not a holder just wondering

>South Korea Finance Minister: Cryptocurrencies are Necessary For Blockchains to Operate

newsbtc.com/2018/02/04/168427/

>first 3rd gen blockchain is live and running with a finished product

tracker.icon.foundation/

>First dapps. Smilegate, the 5th largest game maker in Korea, will launch Stove Coin on the ICON blockchain.

mobile.twitter.com/CryptoOfKorea/status/961453263177601029

>ICX Vending machine in action

>ICX ceo owns koreas biggest exchange coinone
youtu.be/4Q1s9CvHGWo

mark 2.30min

>Dayli Financial Group, a house of Korean fintech startups, is working on creating an ecosystem called ICON that will allow government departments, universities, hospitals, securities, banks and any private company to interact without third-party networks that charge transaction fees or delay the process.
>ICONS EDGE: That’s where Ha believes ICON has a special role in the Korean ecosystem. The technology is already institutionalized, with the backing of the financial sector. It has signed on various projects for a securities consortium, a university, a hospital and insurance providers.

forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/

THE MOTHER OF ALL BLOCKCHAINS WITH REAL LIFE APPLICATION RIGHT NOW

+ DEX + INTERCHAIN

AND WE ALL KNOW DEXS AND INTERCHAINS WILL BE THE BIGGEST SUBJECT IN 2018

mobile.twitter.com/mindyourcoins/status/960177470526795777

Nano have too?

XRP is ground breaking invention, working product and what the world needs. From the investor's point of view there's just simply no fundamental reason why holding XRP should generate you gain.

>slackin

lmao. lets all make fun of this pajeet

Both are great, but nano had more potential for growth

i have 50/50 on both. both will do really well this year. icon with partnerships and dapps. xrb with 0 fees and adoption by community with over 50,000 users

Are you talking about Ripple or Nano?

5 reasons why nano will succeed:

1. A humble team that does not make huge promises, and delivers on what it sets out on. We see so many projects with huge frontrunners promising the sky. It is almost reminiscent of politics, where they will say anything to get your money/vote, and it gives me serious bad vibes.

2. Even distribution not trying to raise money, giving it for free to anyone for solving captchas. Most noticeably poor people (some of whom were making more money solving captchas than working, and were doing it full time. This is the reason the value was so low for so long (despite existing since 2014). The distribution was still going on. People who wanted some just got it for free instead of buying it, resulting in NO buy pressure

3.The small amount held by dev-team. Only 5% and even that is just as funding for the project. This is a huge issue with some currencies like Stellar Lumens and Ripple. 82% and 60% respectively of the supply is not circulating, and that is a big red flag for me

4.The dev´s interaction with its community and clear transparency . Daily updates when people wanted it on Reddit, active discord where you can get help with anything, and in general great responsiveness, helpfulness, and transparency.

The vibrant community. This is key. The community is behind this coin is developing, coding, drawing, animating, marketing and so much more for the project for free because THEY BELIEVE IN IT. This is more important than any partnership or endorsement, and it is the force that has gotten bitcoin to where is today

5.This is a clean, transparent and hopeful currency with a vision, and I feel great about it.

we reached a community of over 50,000 members from December 2017 to January 2018. with the rebrand to Nano, this should multiply awareness by at least 1000% by end of 2018.

mr shill, how does OMG compare to ICX?

Fug, XRB

omg is all hype. probably will succed, most likely. but what do i know...im a poorfag

omg would unironically be my 2nd pick but icon is the mother of all blockchains which is also planning to do everything what omisego does

Fair points
You should talk about the Eternal Tuscanian a bit though

lets put it this way. if you had a chance to invest in Apple stocks during 2011, would you do it? Considering how innovative and revolutionary XRB is, it's like buying Apple stock in 2011. you are buying it when no one really understands the technology, no one even knows it will be the next big thing. Apple stock is one of the best performing stocks on the market. everyone owns an iPhone because it is easy to use and noob friendly. XRB WILL be the iPhone of Cryptocurrencys

icon = south korea
omg = thailand

Money is not coming from Thailand fags

lol

with that logic you should be a trx whale. don't know what that shit does

I don't want empty promises. I want concrete plans.

bump

bitcoin is rising in value due to adoption. xrb is already working on fiat pairing and MSB licensing AML/KYC. this shit doesn't take one week. u cant expect massive growth in 1 month. it took bitcoin 9 years since 2009. once we get added to more exchanges with fiat pairing it will see more growth and most of the top 10 have fiat pairings already. nano's next... i dont have to convince u to do anything. u can choose if u wanna invest urself

neither

b0x.network

margin trading on decentralized exchanges, great team and no competitors

all you need for whitelist is to be in their telegram
it's going to be the best mooncoin of 2018

The hype is so big that I suspect. But my choice is nano.

Nano has no such thing.