Whitepaper racist?

Now that crypto have people joining of all ethnicities, should use of the term "whitepaper" be banned?

Fuck these people

Get with the times, white boy!

yes, whitepaper is misleading term
if there are pajeets on the team it should be called brownpaper so we can avoid it

not just the term, ban whitepapers altogether. who needs em?

No one even reads them, so OP I ask again, whats the point?

who else socialjusticecoiner here?

>exclusionary

Yes, because renaming it will make certain “groups” feel welcome.

Fucking morons. They’re complaining about racism all day yet they fucking think like this. Its almost borderline obsession.

verge has a blackpaper

We also need to ban the word "paper". A lot of people in India don't have access to toilet paper and must instead use their hands. The word paper can remind them of this and is thus an exclusionary form of classism.

yes but biz spends all day calling people pajeet which is racist.

and also women arent allowed in crypto because men put up crazy hurdles to make it too difficult for them by using terms like "blockchain" and "qtwallet" deliberately.

seriously not a single bitcoin site makes it accessible for women.

Let me point out that the peculium (pcl) staff banned me immediately after pointing out their white supremacist ways. Is pcl /pol/cl?

True story. Chinks started fraternizing with the white males against more colored people.

Off by one

> We only call the Indians pajeet.
> Women aren't allowed in crypto because they are weak-hands. It's for their own safety.
> I know, it's for their own good. It's like the child-safety measure on lighters.

whitepaper is public
blackpaper is private

The street-shitting Pajeets deserve it, although they are not a race.
Women can't handle crypto. Once they get fucked for a small sum of money they run crying to mommy. Completely useless, you can't even scam or rob them properly.
We do welcome niggers tho, the niggers are the best dumb money one could wish for.

these terms were obviously coined by hitler himself, blackpaper is the private one? what, because they hide better in the dark? it's ridiculously racist

>ywn see your wife BLACKEDpaper

same reason its called a black budget. not for the public to know.
i dont think it has anything to do with race. the world isnt as black and white (excuse my pun lol) as it seems.

Agreed. its insane how out in the open the racism of the crypto community is.

yes lets use the term faggotniggerpaper

fuck off niggerstein, Created from a nigger's head and a jewish spine you're a race-mixed monster, so you hate everything
.My master Moon Man made me for minority mutilation I won't stop until it's complete nigger devastation I'll help him create a pure White Aryan nation Because blacks are nothing but an irritation
I'll help my master begin the race war
By killing niggers and raping black whores
My master says that the Whites should win Being black is simply a sin
Motherfuckers I'll kill all of you bum-fucking spearchuckers Make sure none of you exist, because you're cocksuckers
The Niggerstein is here, and we gonna kill you You know that this is true.

no that term is problematic too.

its clear that that coin has white supreme(cis)t leanings all transactions to and from one of these addresses should result in that crypto acount being blocked on all other sites like facebook or twitter, youtube.

complete nonissue
only americans care about this and americans should be banned from ICOs anyway
if anyone brings up diversity they're not legally allowed to be here so you can ignore them safely

why do you hate women and POCs?

Hello new Hitler, what will you do when your safespaces cease to exist ?

>blaming whites males for other's personal choices
Where is it written "You can't invest in crypto if your a woman or a "POC"" ?
Plenty of people are being mocked all their life, I've been one of them, does it prevented me to do anything ? Hell no, look at the success stories where theses peoples were humiliated for trying something

im not sure if we're meant to be larping eachother here but its not fun if we're both doing it.

not every stupid question needs an answer. some people just are a special kind of retarded. just pat them on the head and tell them: "suure buddy. you can also call it blackpaper if you want to." let the tards life in their own world.

Whats a whitepaper

youre a nice person user

in all honesty the problem is when they stop people being allowed to call it a whitepaper and bar people from society who stand up and say that its wrong to do that.

for example in britain its apparently unacceptable to publically say its a white country. or call a midget a midget. you see what youre missing here? im out of this thread though the larp was ruined by a tard lol.

I know this is bait but people actually use this as an argument. They (correctly) fully imply that women aren't as intelligent as men and dont even realise it.

yep that was the joke. lol

Don't forget there are mountains of psychological "studies" that support this kind of shit, they are literally just parroting ((((academics)))) whose ideas they've read about on facebook.

nigger