Thinks Bitcoin creates free money for everyone

>thinks Bitcoin creates free money for everyone

News flash: when someone wins, someone loses. Every gain you make is taken from someone who bought at the wrong time.
It's a zero sum game.
When people want you to buy, they say it just to take your money. Calling Bitcoin a ponzi scheme is not far fetched, because the system needs new idiots to pour in money for earlier investors.

I can't believe there are people who don't realize this. You should also think of the moral aspect of this. Poor people all over the world take loans in hopes of getting rich with BTC and you fuck them over.

Thats the dumbest meme ive ever read

Bitcoin is a dumb fucking meme.

It is morally just for dumb greedy people to lose their money.

It is not enough that I should succeed. Others must fail.

What about the real use case of taking monetary responsibility from the govt?

Your zero sum game is correct, but the idea that btc will 10x its mining upkeep costs is madness
The 15k+ bullrun was fueled by normies

Currently Bitcoin's dreams are just dreams. Right now it's just a worldwide lottery.

they're taking the risk to win or lose, you as well could lose and they could win. It's been made pretty obvious, don't invest what you can't lose, and if you do and lose, grow the fuck up.

No more of a ponzi than the stock market

eeeezzzzzzzzzzeeee come, eeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeee go

the difficulty adjusts you fucking mong, the amount off mining will scale to the price, but you don't need the current amount of mining to keep the network running

Same as stock market, except Bitcoin is decentralized and actually real.

Lol, another mongoloid cuck talking about things he doesn't understand

>muh zero sum
Technology makes it not a zero sum game. Increased GDP from more efficiency means a rising tide for everyone.
I will agree that someone has to be holding the bags by the end of the bubble and crypto is re-evaluated to below its intrinsic value.
>muh morals
We live in a society that is a constant power struggle, overt or not. Fuck off to reddit.

If you see it like that, everything is a ponzi, stockmarkets, fiat, gold and so on... If you had to chose between '18 Millions coins that can be used worldwide without the permission of third parties' or, the paper money where everyone is so slaved of withe some dead guy printed on it, controlled by thefts and scammers' I think we all know which one you'd chose from.

Everything in live is a ponzi and the moment you need to go out to "make a living" you are a slave of the society, working a job from 9 to 5 that you don't like to pay for taxes you don't agree with is the biggest scam in the history and it's made by the government who just keep printing and printing, taking away the value of it and keeping you enslaved until the day you die.

Bitcoin and other legit crypto are just a better designed ponzi without the government in between and which you can use without the permission of greedy people.

So, do I chose to invest my money in a certain amount of coins, or, do I chose to keep my money in fiat waiting that some other banker comes by and steal it from me? I chose the first one. I rather make the poor rich than make the riche richer. Remember that working is only a short-term solution to a life-long issue by the way it is designed, and cryptos are the only asset -or ponzi- that has cut the chains off from many, many peoples in the last years, you can not say the same with other "assets". At the end of the day, it's not about the Btc, Ether or fiat, it's about being free from greedy people who wants to become richer and richer by using our lives like we own them to be alive. It's about our right to be alive like anyone else in this planet, it's about having the ability to buy that food, to take that trip and to pay those bills.

I never forced them to play the market, they're agreeing with the terms of the game, the same way people agree with giving literally all their personal info to google and facebook so they can make money off it by making you buy shit you never needed instead of saving up a decent capital.

>working a job from 9 to 5 that you don't

You know that if you don't like your job, you can look for a job you will enjoy, right?

gl faggot

>Poor people all over the world take loans in hopes of getting rich with BTC and you fuck them over.
Good. Poor people tend to be deplorable pieces of shit. Look at the vermin crawling out of Bitconnect.

>black guy loses 30k and cries about it on video
>next video is him shilling BCC and buying more

>white guy loses money he wanted to save to help his autistic son
>hopes the mob to find, torture, and murder everyone responsible for bcc.

I'd gladly take their money.

>its a meme
>actually made money from it back in 2015
making money from cryptocoins is harder now

Thanks bought 100k

>Bitcoin 100k
>biz rich
>you still wagecucking coming on biz posting pink wojaks about not buy Bitcoin "NOOOO ONE TOLD ME"

I love my job, but the fact that having to work for paying taxes, for feeding the rich, to not be free to do what you want to do whenever you want to do, is just another way of enslavement, that's all... I speak 4 languages(English not included) I learned how to program by myself and am working to build my own company. But when I used to be a Chef-cook here in Belgium, a well paid job, I wasn't less free than what I am today. How more I win, how more I pay, and that's the definition of being a slave. If we don't have the permission to do as we like with our money when we want, we are slaves... That's it, no more, no less.

I am really considering to go live somewhere in the jungle to be free of those people living onder their own ego. Always wanting more and more on behave of others.

We get to pay taxes, but if you are some other millionaire or a minister, president of such, you don't. That's what enslavement looks like to me. They just replaced the chains with other stuff and crypto is breaking those chains of many people, not like stockmarket where you need an "accredited investor" or you may not play the game, instead, we need to give them our money and no mather what happens to our investments, they get richer. If we lose, they already toke their cut and there is nothing we can do about it, if we win, their cut is still bigger than ours, and they played with our money in the first place.

Shares pay you dividends, corporations make money and distribute the profit to the owners. Because of expected profit stock prices go up and down. Nothing of this exist in crypto market. ICO is a scam because coinowners have no rights for a company’s profit. In fact nobody even knows the real name of bitcoin founder, which is even more suspicious.

Because how it happens here is; You work all your life and pay over 50% of taxes of your money to the state, if you buy a house with the banks you pay the double of the price the house is that's being sold to the banks and another 25%taxes, and once you die, if you were lucky and smart enough to spare some money in order to leave something behind for your children, the first thing they do is they block all your accounts and before your children are able to get acces to it they take another 60% of what is in there, the house you already paid more than the double of it if your children want to keep the house they need to pay another 25% of the current value of the house which can easily be the price she was worth in the first place 30 years before.

If this isn't scamming people, legally, I don't know how you can call it but it doesn't look very honest to me.

And with Btc, first we were all bandits because we had some of those coins, and now that it is paying us they are asking for us to pay a tax on it or we risk to have problems with them... WTF??? So, who are the real criminal here??