Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM
youtube.com/watch?v=kepYlbFZN9I
fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
ecb.europa.eu/press/key/date/2018/html/ecb.sp180208.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unironically sold at 6.5k
its going back to 10k and never going below r-right?

>YOU SAID
that's what you get for listening to Veeky Forums

Going to 9.5k today or tomorrow. Than we can call it a bullmarket again. Expect 20k next month

thanks for the money normie

We breaking out the 200 hour now, or what?

>these sell walls
Not so fast friends

>YOU SAID
Get the fuck out of the market retard.

i got your back op
bearfag here, let them have one last bounce. Just wait it's coming back down to 5.5k range support. We haven't hit bottom yet m8

weak handed faggot i hope you fomo back in at 30k

youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM

you do realize bear market is over, right?
i guess you missed the sec hearing

Stop going up

no.

>yfw da bears win the cryptob owl

well what was difficult about it
they clearly said crypto was the way forward
and any inbound regulation will be on U.S. exchanges and icos, so basically nothing

reverse reverse psychology FUD, user stop posting and leave the bull run alone.

I'm TA newbie. This is an obvious dead cat bounce, Bitcoin will crash to 4,000 in 1 week.

BUY
THE
DIP

ITS SO SIMPLE

this, it may hover around 5.6k support for a while. But it'll probably break, we aren't at floor level yet you goofs

OVER $8,5K REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ahahahah, i'm buying 100 btc a day, Will drop on you when you fomo in

If you had looked at RSI macd volume and Elliott waves this weeks bounce from 5.8k to 8k and above was the most obvious one since the crash started.
But no you retards keep believing TA fags that draw retarded arbitrary meme lines on the 15 30 min candle Charts.
> muh ascending wedge
You're just as much sheep as reddit is.

Can't decide to fomo or not this rally is weak as fuck.

Actually there never was such a thing as a bear market. This was the new year's bulltrap. It had to happen. Now we're going back straight to 1 Trillion. 20 Trillion in 2020. If you dont buy in at a 400B market cap you will regret that later

sry meant bear trap

Did you watch the fucking Senate hearing? The SEC/CFTC and US Senators sat there like literal Veeky Forums shills, shilling crypto as the future. And they made it very clear that crypto is a new technological battlefront where China is a big player, and the US has no intention of stepping aside to let China dominate.

That's why the markets are up. That's what restored confidence in crypto. The US government endorsed crypto and saved us from the crash, which means we're not going back down.

OK I'm buying back in going to regain my lost 70% investements

>Red ID

I hope I'm not red too

this

Watch this clip from the hearing. Mark Warner is the wealthiest US Senator and was a big player in tech before joining the Senate. Now listen to him speak about crypto.

youtube.com/watch?v=kepYlbFZN9I

Also, for anyone wondering what the US will do in terms of regulation; they are going to crack down on scams through ICOs and target systematic P&D's.

Both of which are cancerous tumors on the cryptomarkets. So if you're a US citizen and part of some Discord P&D group, prepare to get your ass railed by the Federal government.

Just wait 1 month

the girl behind him looks like she want to start cry

Been trying to tell you retards buying at $6k will be the last time in a long time.
Or maybe even the last time ever.

Do you think ETH will moon too or will daddy do it again?

She probably held a short position and knew she was getting liquidated as Warner went on.

HEY HEY HEEEEYYY

WHATAMAIGONNADOOO?

I have no idea, honestly.

Your next move will be buying at 9-10k only to see it crash to 3k two-three weeks later

You will panic sell at 4k only to then see it shoot up to 20k and beyond over the course of the year

You should have committed suicide by around October-November this year

If BTC Goes up everything else will go up as money starts flooding back into the market.

probably

What fucking retard would sell during the dip? Did some of you honestly believe cryptos would die last week? I'm only holding 35 bucks in some shitcoin for the lulz and even I wasn't dumb enough to sell.

Every correction is a transfer of wealth from dumb money to smart money. It's economic darwinism.

Smart money sold the top and bought the bottom. Dumb money bought the top and sold the bottom.

WHY IT STOP GOING UP WHEN I BUY?

NOT THIS TIME, JOJO!

bulltrap :)
The bears are just waiting to scoop up all this money recently that idiots fomo'd into.

The price today, tomorrow and next week should mean fucking nothing.

Walk away from the charts and come back in a year if your hands so are unbelievably weak.

How many of you are 13-15 years old virgins?
Have you never learned to fucking wait?
Bitcoin cant drop or rise 5k in couple of hours.

HE UNIRONICALLY BOUGHT IN NOW AAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's been overbought a little in the last hour.
It will correct to 8.1k-8.3k probably and continue going to 9k.

YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR DAYS THAT IT WILL GO TO 5K SOON BUT IT'S JUST KEEPS CLIMBING UP

/nubiz/ arrived in December when we saw 3x gains for at least one coin every single day. They're spoiled and lack patience.

They're like niggers in many ways. As long as their particular crypto goes up 20% today for that sweet momentary relief, it doesn't matter if it goes down 21% tomorrow.

If you listen to people claiming "TA IS REAL" then this is your own fuckin fault. TA fags kept saying "if it breaks, low is 3-5k". Yeah, TA is a meme and you are an idiot for falling for it.

Why would anybody in all honesty expect the whole market be reset to ground level from before November? The people involved in this market have multiplied by at least a factor 10. Everything moves even faster. Everybody is waiting for chances to recover and to buy low, trying to be a frontrunner. People also try to frontrun the frontrunners. Nobody who started using the market in order to make money will suddenly turn the back forever. The demand is at so much higher for BTC, especially as long as it is the main pairing for almost all alts (which still is a bummer). People are scooping up cheap coins for the next bullrun to dump and the retards who will then buy XRP for 5$. Then the cycle begins anew.

lmao

I said 30k, faggot

>He bought in, start dumping

Hey guys, TA professional here. This is a dead giraffe.

lol what have we done, the video memes have evolved

No, people who just sold at $6k said $3k.

what a nice meme

To his defence you guys where talking about your 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7 strong support lines.

Why is it this time different the only thing that changed is you guys keep moving the support lines down.

Because you're supposed to sell the news dumbarse. This pump won't hold more than a few hours before the smart traders take their profit and leave you holding their bags.

when you think something goes down indefinitely after it already went down about 70%, you are even dumber than the people who FOMO into XRP at 3$ thinking it goes up indefinitely after it already went up 1000% - especially in a global market with multiplied user base and growing demand.

nothing will go down because of some "smart traders taking profits" after it barely recovered 25% overall, after tanking 75% , which btw is not just "3x 25% recovery".

I love you 6k bottom sellers

gets me everytime

good luck fags, see you at 5k

If you're referring to me I sold sometime ago, rebought a few days ago at ~$1k and just re-sold at $1.5k on this meager pump. I'll rebuy when it's at or below $1k again.

Enjoy my bags!

Sure you did. Professional traders all around /biz, nobody ever losing money. Because you trades are so awesome, you come here to FUD instead of making more money.

Blotted out some for privacy.

This is BCH obviously because it is the genuine article.

It's always dips less than the worst prognosis. It always moons not as high as the highest prognosis. Should've bought in user.

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balance response, and not a dismissive one,”
>“Sixty-six million tons of American soybeans were just handled through a blockchain transaction by the Dreyfus company to China. So Bitcoin is now being used, it’s being used in our American transportation and logistics system,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Nominated by Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warren, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

And people wonder why the confidence in crypto is back.
"But muh meme lines tells me we're going to $5k". Fuck off.

>He thinks anyone in congress gives a fuck what that baldhead shilling his BTC says

L M A O

The US Senate, CFTC and SEC showed a united front in the hearing, supporting the cryptomarkets.

Your meme lines means jack shit when the US government endorses the cryptomarkets and restores peoples faith.

ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
> Some people here sold at $6k

ecb.europa.eu/press/key/date/2018/html/ecb.sp180208.en.html
acceptance is habbening
moon soon

>not believing
>having glass hands
The cryptogods have punished you with loss for your hubris, cuckboi. Should've never sold.

This assumes that Bitcoin should go infinitely up aswell as infinitely down.

there's a way out user

Buttcorn went down once. means will go down forever.

ECB just got behind BTC dude
we gonna be at 50k by april

Buttcorn went up once. mean will go up forever.

If blue/green ID I buy in now

>trips
>darkest of green ID
We're going to make a quantity of profits

Big if true.

Noice.

>He bought the most obvious bounce ever
You don't deserve that money.

It will hit 5k this Saturday.
If I am wrong, I will buy in right then and there as punishment for my failure. That is how confident I am that it will be 5k on Saturday.

the chart rises

Fuck that. Put up a 25x short with all your money right now and post proof.

Show us your confidence.

>Yes he's buying
>Dump it

In a decade this will be referenced in history books

Squiggle on da computah say big corn go down bettah sell ad 6000 tousand

>Sixty-six million tons of American soybeans were just handled through a blockchain transaction

The real reason for the crash

>The SEC/CFTC and US Senators sat there like literal Veeky Forums shills, shilling crypto as the future

Yeah, was hilarious. There's probably a team of quants lurking here right now, frantically running analysis on our shitposting to extract intel on how to be trade it and set monetary policy.

Meme magic power level is growing, when we can shitpost and shill a multi-trillion dollar financial market takeover into existence, that's somehow so much better than the existing poo the powers are going along with it. Kek!

GET REKT
>implying he has any money left

Nah, there's a TON of futures long to past 1300. Fuckers will pump it until at least that point, probably beyond.

Damn it. Getting 5.7k in Fiat tomorrow, I wanted to FOMO in on the dip and get a whole one. Guess I'll be SOL.