Binance update.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/cz_binance
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961561605505822720
youtube.com/watch?v=zdzoCmpdjAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fuck. op isnt even larping. fuck me senpai its really over
mobile.twitter.com/cz_binance

"unfortunately we can't steal your money fast enough, so please be patient while we transfer and sell all of your coins on legitimate exchanges. Thanks and bye stupid Americans."

ITS ALL OVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!1111111111

WTF IT'S ACTUALLY NOT LARP

They are hiring. I wonder if people got fired.

This is how these things usually go down:

>Site is suddenly down. Owners says they're doing maintenance, and has had unforeseen problems
>Claims unplanned, unannounced maintenance is taking longer than expected
>What goes on behind the scenes is that the owners are talking to lawyers, being adviced to not say anything about the security breach until they've secured evidence.
>Twitter account goes mostly silent. Updates every 3-6 hours, still claiming that it's just maintenance.
>Statement about the breach is posted on twitter, reddit and on the web site. They are sorry and all your coins are gone.

We've been through this before.

AHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE SEND ME BTC SO I CAN BUY A ROPE AND A STOOL

>painful day
>throwing up on servers
>plane full of Binance developers crashes
chinese zuckerberg pls halp

This just happened this exact way with Nicehash just a few months ago.

faggot

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961561605505822720
here faggot, binance please don't steal my shitcoins, goddamit

Exactly what a hacker would say.

>Confirmed hack.

Where the fuck can I buy ICX NOW!

wtf is it really that easy?

Yes a couple of my miners were on NH when that happened. The wait for information was infuriating

Wow well that settles it. Definitely not a hack. Your money is there, don't worry! Just give us a few more days to sort out these data sync issues.

I'll see you in two days when they post an announcement talking about how all your coins are gone and there's nothing you can do about it because you trusted a bunch of chinks on an exchange registered in some 3rd world shithole.

This is it. God dammit why did I try to trade. Should have just held in a wallet. I am seriously gonna end it I just lost like 100k to this shit.

The entitlement
>we want free $bnb coin for the loss to us due to your incompetence

you're such a paranoid faggot shut up

LMAO these scammers are the best part of this clown show
UNDER EVERY SINGLE POST

>twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961561605505822720

goddamn I wish people like you would just die a painful dead.

You guys do realize that he is talking about synching the exchange nodes up to with the block chain right?
>muh blockchain technology
Because fucking transactions are immutable, when they nodes come back online they literally have to resync all the transactions from other exchanges before they are up to date. R O F L horrible design

>Also need to hire more devs ops
Why does he keep typing like a 20yo kid? How the hell did this guy became the head of such an important exchange?

are you a retard? I gave a link to binance status, not to those pajeet scam attempts

>We've crashed the market, now crash the exchanges

fuck your etiquette old man

I'd like to remind you this chink made BNB crash instead of moon because of how retarded he sounds when he speaks.
Instead of announcing BNB got burned and explaining the implications of that he just posted shit like "BNB! Gone!" and it fucking tanked into oblivion to the point people begged him to delete that fucking tweet and make a new proper post.
BNB wouldn't be bleeding like it's doing right now if the guy paid for some speech lessons like any important person does.

>looks at president trump's twitter posts
>looks at billionaire's twitter / Instagram
>all immature manchildren

yes there is definitely a correlation between being able to spew grammatical jargon and financial prowess

I think they generally need more dev ops, it's a position that serves as a bridge between software developers and whoever/whatever operates the system on the daily. They might lack experts in the field therefore they've been struck with this downtime. So not necessarily anyone was fired.

“Oops!”

These chinky fucking chinks. The first day I try this fucking exchange and they fucking fuck me. I hope they all die.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdzoCmpdjAw

>LOL I guess we should have hired some testers. we just assumed nothing would break lol

nice reddit spacing you emotional faggot

My FUN and ICX MOMMY ITS NOT GONE RIGHT???? IT WILL WORK SOON RIGHT???? AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Except this is exactly how Mt Gox died. And inputs.io. And btc-e.
People trust shitty exchanges with 3 developers more than regulated banks with insured money.

>hold on faggot these exchanges are insured!!11!
Oh sorry, I forgot that no one ever lies on the internet and everyone is nice to eachother.

>It is with great commotion, O dear clients, that thee fecescurrency are not able to be withdrawn
wtf nigga, are you the type of person who automatically respects anyone wearing a suit?

Yes it is
t. Got £90

ITT: we watch a bunch of subhumans argue about nothing and newfags taking the bait

Binance is one fucking difficult thing to build. By far the most reliable exchange that has ever existed. Has to be taking and pushing incredible amounts of data 24/7 365. Legacy financial system doesn't run on weekends.

This guy is literally the reason we even have a big market in alts.

Veeky Forums cab be a bunch of ungrateful cunts

If there was a hack, Veeky Forums would be posting their emtpy cold wallets

Veeky Forums isn't posting their empty cold wallets

ergo there is no hack and this is just FUD

this

Nothing left but dust.

I work in software, shit like this happens all the time and it's always a bitch to fix. When you're dealing with billions of records and multiple databases, snapshots of databases, replica databases, caches, logs, etc. Things don't always go the way you would expect.

Stop worrying, this is the way things work.

yup
a lot of FUD nowdays tho

lmfao if they actually MtGox'd us i'll be out a grand total of like 35 burgers worth of shitcoins
anyone not holding in a paper wallet deserves what they get

Chink Internet Defence Force's insect brains can't into independent thinking. They've changed their story 3 times and missed their own deadlines 4 times. We're getting Chinked.

This, plus people shouldn't expect google fucking tier uptime

for fucks sake nobody, especially binance, expected this kind of MASSIVE influx of people into crypto

EXCHANGES ACTUALLY DISABLED NEW USER REGISTRATIONS, EVEN THOUGH IT COST THEM MONEY

That's how overloaded their servers were. The integral of that server load is the database content. That's a BIG FUCKING NUMBER and it was totally unexpected.

>Devops
No wonder this happened. 0 confidence in this platform now.

I get it now.
Veeky Forums is just a gathering place for ADHD kiddies.

If we were getting chinked the owner never would have made himself known. He'll end up dead, as will his family, if binance is cleared out.

There's also no way they would have ever allowed 100BTC or more withdrawl per day if it was an exit scam

This entire fucking shit is just FUD from people who sold or shorted and are desperate for the price to go down

I just got here, what is going on?

Mostly Fear, uncertainty and doubt.
A bit of logic and ration thinking mixed in.

what is wrong with that sentence? it's fucking twitter, not the quarterly report, grandpa.

You must have some kind of ADHD if you're realizing this now

Mt Gox people are known, it's not an argument. They're running damage control on a Goxing, hence why they keep missing deadlines and changing excuses. Same template as every Goxing.

never been any different. it is so painful these days, even worse than the BZC spamming retards and bots in December. Too bad there is still like 2% quality information to search for in this heap of vomit and feces.

The all-too-real horror stories of the crypto world. We can only wait at this point.

Different world entirely. If binance exit scammed it would be 2 orders of magnitude larger and he's a dead man

"FUD" is the Asian/3rd worlder dissonance at independent White thinking. Their insect brains can only work collectively as a group consensus. When they are exposed to a White person thinking independently and voicing group-critical ideas their brains melt.

And? None of that precludes a Goxing.

Reminder that like 2 weeks ago the biggest Japanese exchange was hacked and 580 million USD worth of NEM was stolen. People have not gotten their money back. Some say North Korea was involved.
There's nothing that says Binance wouldn't be next on their target list. If I held any money on that exchange I would be shitting myself right now.

Yes, he would be dead. And this is why it makes literally no sense. Binance is a huge fucking cashcow that generates money due to fees. It endlessly generates millions over millions at this point. There is no reason for anybody to exit scam. Only hacks and technical difficulties could pose as a problem. Why run off with some extra millions only to be dead whenever you leave your cellar? Yes, for you retarded ADHD millennial faggots it would "make sense", but not in a rational non-psychotic mind.

MY LINK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MOMMY MOMMY MAKE THE BAD MAN GIVE MY LINKIES BACKAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGUUUGGGGGGGG

atleast bitcoin is going up am i rite bois

>there are consequences for crimes
>that's why no one commits them and we all live in crime free utopias

this
except their UI is awful and built in angular 1 making Chrome freeze longer than packets are coming in to update the orderbook view during times of high trading traffic.
yes the exchange is great, but just make your own exchange front-end for it if you want to be able to trade during such times.
i wish they would just hire me... pains me to see inefficient code.

You're right, they were actually executed.

i wish binance will have error and
I will have 20 BTC on my wallet.

To be fair it's probably nothing, the memes are good tho and its fun to imagine the shitshow this would cause.

use their desktop client

4AM UTC estimate

BTC USD trade is 8500
BTS USDT Binance is 7784

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

binance chinance pls don't take my finance

did they just fucking push the goal post again

Holy shit, they got 1.4 ETH

Fucking gooks

hmmm he seems a trustworthy fellow

Move FUN from Bittrex
Binance goes tits up
The plight of Veeky Forums

I had to deal with my grand parents receiving this spam mail cards everymonth. You have a $100 gift card from xxx store (always changes)..they need your credit card basically for a fee.

people here shit on bittrex but its the only one that has not had any problems lately.

not sure if I will be happy or sad that I have 300 BLZ I got at 40 cents when I wake up in 12 hours

yes they can, fuck you, they have all the coins.