Initiate Operation Dragonslayer

Initiate Operation Dragonslayer.

>You see it too?

That's one huge fucking candle. Pity about the volume tho

Wait a minute, god fucking damn, look at that hashrate switch on fork.lol

Now you listen to me Bogdanoff, I do NOT want to eat my own dick, so if you value yours you’ll stop dicking around and get in line.

John McAfee:

“Oh God, o’mighty. Okay. Let me explain the facts of life to you guys. Now, I support Bitcoin Cash. Not often. Because when I do, a thousand trolls come out of the wood works and hammer me into the ground. Why? Because people do not like the reality of power and truth."

“In the next 3 years, Bitcoin Cash will win [against BTC]…whether you like it or not.”

“BCH clearly is the one that more closely is in line with Satoshi’s white paper. Satoshi doesn’t […?…] Segwit. Good God, almighty. That mind couldn’t possibly imagine such a monster as Segwit. He could not. So, Jihan is correct.”

“I can tell you, it’s going to win. How can it not?

“After this thing, probably people [BTC holders] are going to be knocking on my door with baseball bats, because they hate BCH."

BCH isn't just competing with BTC its competing with every single other coin on the market. You should be more concerned about what coin will become the new king rather than bicker with who can beat the current biggest loser.

Nothing can become the new king until the old one is killed, it is weighing us all down. I don't care who kills it, just as long as someone does, we can't let that sabotaged shitcoin dominate the entire sector as it is.
After that's done, then we can let the market run its course and figure out the actual best path forward, rather than suffering an eternal hangover from Maxwell & Blockstream's sabotage.

Looks like BCH is now in lockstep with ETH and BTC again. It broke out for a bit but the bots pulled it back in line. It wont be going up anymore unless BTC and ETH start going up.

Initiate the pump to 9k you freak.

fully agreed. Also looks like its breaking out and the bots are using BCH not ETH to tether suddenly. hmm Whats going on?

>he bought in
>pump it until he starts smugly shilling on Veeky Forums, and then dump it hard once they all buy in

By tether I mean that BTC usually has a catalyst to prevent pumps and in turn get pumped itself.

It's also only a single day since the last BTC difficulty adjustment... Could they really be doing it?

Probably, but the market is HEAVILY manipulated right now. Even if every single one of use buy BCH with USDT and ETH never touching Bitcoin it would just force Bitcoin to go up in value. And BCH will drop if BTC drops too.

The market is going to need to change a lot for anything to change.

tether is just fud whatever you can increase the price with tether just creates greater reward for the person who sells. You can change price but not value

I agree, but thats not what I was talking about. I am talking about the existence of a large number of bots that are making sure coins stay in lockstep with BTC. Even if we pump BCH without ever touching BTC the bots would wash trade BTC up in value and apply downward force on BCH.

If the coins are moving lockstep then they are BTCs little bitch.

Well let's map this out.
223k or so BTC worth of volume in the past 24 hours, looks like 70-80% thereof was actually in BTC rather than fiat shitcoins, BCH just spiked by about 20%, so effectively has bought 20% of the hash power already from BTC if all else remains equal, if it holds this price and the hash power stabilises at that equilibrium and they do it again, how much BCH does BTC need to keep defending itself, and do they actually have it, now that they've made a huge show of dumping staunch core lackeys like Bitmex Xapo ad et al?
I guess the real question boils down to just how much SHA256 hashing power can BCH buy, and just how much can BTC buy back?
Good time to run S9's.

>only coin that didn't correct from the crash
>it finally recovers after one day and half
>BUY BUY BUY THE FLIPPENING IS HAPPENING

yeah adoption will be the kicker

It's the one coin core shills made a point of dumping en masse at very low prices, and it is the one coin that enters rivalrous bids for SHA256 hashing power, meaning they may well have the lowest available reserves of BCH to use as defense against a hash power buyout, and a hash power buyout will kill core.

And thus by extension, force a flipping, despite the fucking oldfag bots propping the mad king up with their idiocy, because when it's actually dead as a doornail, nobody will want to be holding it.

Then you wake up, IF there's a flippening it will be thanks to ETH, not BTC's little butthurt brother

ETH has to win purely in the market, BCH can win in the market or by SHA256 strangulation or a combination. Note that if BCH jumped to ETH's market cap right now... BTC would be choking hard.

What if the market manipulation uses other methods that doesn't include hashrate ect? What if its just a bunch of wash trading bots capable of near infinite loop artificial price manipulation on exchanges that is the first or second line of defense?

The death spiral is a pretty strong possibility but right now I fear it simply cant get to that point. We are in kind of a checkmate situation where price manipulation will prevent BCH from being a threat. And if BTC does spiral down those same bots can then drag the entire market down with it.

I hate this whole situation. How could we as a community who claims to value decentralization allow the market to be so centralized around one coin....

> I hate this whole situation. How could we as a community who claims to value decentralization allow the market to be so centralized around one coin....
Community didn't choose it, core and Blockstream did.
You're right, it's all fucked. I have no idea what's going to happen.