Vechain

So with these new Dapps release:
Major japanese exchanges coming. You see?
Chinese crypto exchange running through thor platform. You see?
China regulating and allowing crypto trading by may. You see?
Vechain appearing on chinese national tv, making a lot of chinese drool of owning some. You see?
Q2, in June a lot of circulating supply will be locked up making the demand higher. You see?
Fortune 500 companies buying vechain to generate the thor they will use for the blockchain. Making it more valuable. You see?
Vechain also penetrating the European market and made a first step of getting into the American market through uni of michigan. You see?
Vechain will be THE coin as 70% of thor will be burned and demand will always circulate through the partnerships. Do you guys see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcljAQ1XHPo&feature=youtu.be
brandcentral.dnvgl.com/mars/embed?o=44E63F578F634550&c=10651&a=N
youtu.be/D_4jAvSYVLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have seen

Praise kek

erc20 token marketing shitcoin with paid semi partnership announcements.

paid semi partnership announcement? Read about PWC and DNV GL. You have not seen.

Riight..

how much VEN do i need to make it?

Why will Thor be burned?

How do you people know you aint getting fucked? With no whitepaper who knows what dividens you get from staking your shitcoin? And Ven is a singapore company. China loves China coins: Neo/hpb/walton etc

To restrict the inflation. They have stated this

Wait until the end of february for the whitepaper and then make conclusions. They have already stated how much thor 1 Vet will generate on a daily basis. Established in singapore but main office is in shanghai. Also, 2 partnerships with the chinese government should speak volumes about how chinese will think about Vechain

what implications does that have on the price of THOR?

Depends what you consider as making it. Along with how long you intend to hold it.

what price do you see VEN becoming by June and EOY?

There are now a handful of other RFID-based coins in the cryptocurrency market—Ambrosus, Vechain, Wabi, etc—and while they are all involved with tagging items on the blockchain, they all have one thing in common apart from Waltonchain: they do so through API.

When collecting data from the outside world via RFIDs, that data must first be fed through API before being written to the blockchain. This means all the data is first passed through a centralized intermediate. The blockchain is implemented in the application layer, through business-centralized control, and as such, the system cannot be trustless.

Waltonchain bypasses this problem completely. They have developed RFID chips that write directly to the blockchain on their own, without any human intervention, guaranteeing the data is fully reliable with a decentralized, trustless system. They implement the blockchain through the RFIDs themselves, at the foundational layer. This technology is patented, which will secure Waltonchain as the only blockchain that connects the physical world (via RFID) with the virtual world with truly reliable data. This positions Waltonchain as the optimal Internet of Things (IoT) platform. This also allows for the true authentication of items

It's an incentive for the big companies (fortune 500 companies for example,which Vechain is launching a platform for) that wanna use the blockchain to mass buy VET and generate thor themselves. Other smaller companies or companies that want to experiment with blockchain will directly buy thor. With a restricted supply of thor (due to a nice percentage being burned) the price will stay competitive

>lockchain through the RFIDs themselves, at the foundational layer. This technology is patented, which will secure Waltonchain as the only blockchain that connects the physical world (via RFID) with the virtual world with truly reliable data. T
I like walton and its technology (the rivalry between WTC and Vet is stupid IMO) anyway, VET is not restricting itself with only RFID. It's a platform and has already passed chinese regulation to put itself in a very good position

Not sure about the price, just know I see this one as one of the stable coins to continue to rise. I've heard $100 by EOY but that was based on nothing. So who knows. Market growth will play a big role in this

how do you view ICX in comparison? I think both are promising but not really sure on which one to pick

these plebs don't understand that there is no reason for their highly specific use case coin investments to exist if vechain exists.

for example po.et doesn't need to exist with vechain. its entire function an be done on the thor platform.

Vechain gonna delete half the market and steal its market share.

OP, honestly there are no need for Vechian threads. these pajeets and soyboys don't deserve it anymore. It was shilled endlessly even though it doesnt need it. let them buy in at 50 dollars.

we're all bored of vechain threads now, even node holders like us. nobody needs to shill it.

I like ICX and see it as a promising coin. It really depends how long you intend to hold these coins

Lol at Thekey that got recked yesterday

>Thekey

exactly. fucking hilarious to watch all of these shitty pointless coins with niche use-cases crash and burn, while the phoenix arises from their ashes.

very little is safe if Vechain catches on, and its showing high momentum already. every week its making another project or entire group of them obsolete.

>trips 1000 EOY
>dubs 100 EOY
>singles devs exitscam
Sceencap this

You know it. Also the people not understanding the impact of the dnv gl partnership makes me cringe

Shit. Coin.

I like your arguments

Let them FOMO buy later. I am comfy with my 0.40 USD entry.

My only problem with ICX is that they seem to be localized to Korea. Still a big market, but not as much as VET.

Yep. Vechain has been strategically positioning themselves to control a large part of the market. I'm surprised more people are not aware of this. It's extremely obvious.

Please op, more buzz words to inflate the sentiment of your vetarded token.

>go open source and release whitepaper
>suddenly 1k+ new shitcoins ripping off vechain
Brainlet

surprised? this board is now predominantly comprised of 12 year old ADHD's who have no idea how businesses actually work in relation to networking. was 50% in at sub $0.30 and all in at $1.50. those on here not just baiting really have no comprehension of how big this is gonna be

How are your verge,ripple, and tron doing? ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=HcljAQ1XHPo&feature=youtu.be
Maybe this video can make them realize a thing or two about vechain

start local then global

Biggest scam since TRON.

Glad I dumped at 80k sats lol rekt

who else depressed cause too poor for a 50k node?

>mfw when strength node poorfag

What do you think the odds are that DNV GL got a nice chunk of VEN in exchange for the partnership? Do you think DNV GL partnered out of the goodness of their heart?

DNV GL is betting everything on vechain. Do you even know how big they are, what service they provide or how they plan to utilize vechain per their announcements?

Or maybe they saw the potential of Vechain to expand their market? A good partnership is a give and take. You make it sound like the sole purpose of DNV GL was to get some Vet

Why do you even have to shill this coin?
Let these brainlets invest in their shitcoins, don't even bother user, they will no seee the light anytime soon.

Do you think any enterprise partners out of the goodness of their hearts dumbo?

DNV GL is betting nothing on Vechain. Luca Crisciotti took some photos with Sunny and makes a little promo video with B-roll footage. DNV GL gets to look progressive for investing in blockchain technology, and VeChain gets a high profile partnership.

If VeChain delivers on the technology then great, that works for DNV GL. If VeChain doesn’t deliver the technology, DNV GL can sell their VEN stake and walk away with millions. It’s literally a win-win partnership for them.

I got in early thanks to Veeky Forums so wanna give others the opportunity to get some and enjoy the comfy gains

brandcentral.dnvgl.com/mars/embed?o=44E63F578F634550&c=10651&a=N
Just watch this again

I own nearly a 1000 VEN, it's my only holding. I've been unironically thinking of getting some LINK. Good idea or should I just buy more VEN? I'm convinced that VeChain is going to be huge but it wouldn't hurt to hedge my bets right?

Never a bad thing to diversify. You have to see for yourself which you believe has more growth potential and invest in that one

Yesterday's announcement has not been priced in yet in this bear market though

AMB and VEN would be good holds if you really believe in supply chain projects. Diversify with OMG and ENG.

IMO the best high risk portfolio you could possibly put together

youtu.be/D_4jAvSYVLA
This is the current state of Veeky Forums . Shit.

This made me cringe

Lol, shill harder, bagholder. Are you mad bcuz your scamtoken is only able to tank harder?

So which coins did you invest in?