Is £14,700 a good net worth for an 18 year old, Veeky Forums?

Is £14,700 a good net worth for an 18 year old, Veeky Forums?

NO, HA

DON'T USE MY KAREN YOU SLUT

Is 150k a good networth for a 21 y/o?

Use this instead

Fuggggggg :DDD

>pound
Might as well hold that in monopoly money.

Poor as fuck, you're not gonna make it

it's more than most of the LARPing 25 year olds here , it's actually VERY good, ignore all the other fags

As another /brit/, yes. I'm nearly 23 and got about £30k in crypto, and I'm an anomaly among every I know my age. Nearly £15k at 18 is great. Compare yourself to your peers often, and generally don't do what they do en mass. It's helped me greatly so far.

Car factory pays £30/h. You are poorer than working class.

Nope not at all

Sounds like you surround yourselves with plumbers and taxi drivers, fuck off

I had fuck all at 18, so yes. Any significant amount of wealth most people have at 18 is inherited or Daddy's money anyway.

More than I have so yes

>The average millenial Londoner
>Plumbers and taxi drivers
Nah, you fuck off m8.

As long as you continue to grow it, yes.

Yep your doing good OP I felt good having £10k at 25. Turned 27 last year and got my mortgage for my house a week later which feels like a decent accomplishment. Having 6 figs in crypto is also a godlike feel you will make it.

I don't think so.
My parents saved 250.000KR/SEK for me to use when I turned 18 and I only think i'm average middle class. It's not bad thoughI guess.

I'm 18 too had 14k-15k in bitcoin until it went down over 70%. Now I only got 6.1k. Hopefully the ICOs I invested into will get me back on track, or if Bitcoin finally goes back up again.

That's a good start op.
Now turn it into a million.
Yes,you can.

Fuck out of here you trust fund cunt earn your own money