I just shorted Bitcoin again with 10 BTC 100x after making 200k~ USD on my last short, and 130k the time before

I just shorted Bitcoin again with 10 BTC 100x after making 200k~ USD on my last short, and 130k the time before.

What do you think about that? Any questions? I'll throw you a bone.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/xGqMf5
bitmex.com/register/toYHiE
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Target?

Show trade history?
What do you rely on? Chart patterns? Waves? Trendlines?

I want to do it now also, but I have no money. Any advice?

Where do u margin trade? How long have u been margin trading?

Forgot: "Insider trading?"

>implying chad thundercock 100x BitMex shorters use some pleb virgin shit like TA or patterns

show proof of short history

Get a job.
10+ years exp
All of those, but more importantly: Intuition

Read my older threads in the archive
I called the drop from 14k perfectly all the way down to 6k. I told people to short, they said, "enjoy losing"... You can take a horse to water...

I'm on the testnet on BitMex, I still don't get it. Are you supposed to market sell your position once you're past the mark price and feel the profits are good enough? Close when things are going south? If it works liek that, how does anyone even lose money, just close before it goes wrong, it can't be that simple.

no proof no care

Hmmmmmm maybe
Just shorted x100 after reading your post just ftl
Just 700 contracts because I don't want to kms throwing too much money at gambling

In situations like this your can make more money when BTC crashing than you can chasing moon missions if you know what you're doing, just by trading BTC, no need to touch altcoins.
Why are you missing out on these gains? BitMEX (the "mex" stands for Mercatile Exchange) is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up).
Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have shorted (placed a sell order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC at x100 leverage you can sell 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes down, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $8000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC, that's a 2000% profit
I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. You can train using their testnet (free).
You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission.
Euros and others can sign up but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a %10 discount in fees. May not sound like much but it's saved me hundred of dollars in the past weeks: bitmex.com/register/toYHiE

- Interface is amazing with professional grade advanced order types
- Liquidity it offers is completely unmatched, it's the biggest exchange volume wise: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
- BTC deposits take less than 10 minutes: just 1 confirmation from the network needed
- Never down, doesn't matter the load, no shady flash crashes caused by website being down like Poloniex does

you're dumb as a rock. next.

OP IS A LYING CUNT. In the past thread he promised to send 1btc to an user who gets trips and never delivered.

t. You
Read archive
Nice. Stay tuned.
No, go read the thread. Someone came in after I left with a new ID and said that, not me. Why the fuck would I give BTC away? Am I braindead?

I got liquidated rip

REKT

How? Tf

Hey OP. You gonna change your liquidation price to 12k or leave it as it is?

Just went long x100 liq 8468

Every shorter thinks he's king until he loses it all
Still, I respect that you're making money so far

why don't you just post a screenshot of it instead

What’s your liquidation price?

I know explain hard thing please

My liquidation was 8510 rip

I increased it, not to 12k though

how much do you lose when you fail your short?

Advanced larp, 9/11. Now please go back to playing vidya games you cunt fuckface retard nocoiner OP.

There's no way you didn't get liquidated by now...

where is btc going ??????????????

You lose the amount of BTC you put in the short/long

He increased his liq price you noob. He's still comfy.

>how much do you lose when you fail your short?
i would imagine all of it

From what? I have a huge leeway.
Haven't played a video game since I was 15

so what are the profit margins like? Say I went in with 0.01 btc (85 USD) and shorted with 100x leverage? brainlet here

Is this a meme like locking the price on your ledger nano and Can't Cash Out?

how much have you made in total so far during this recent crash in profit from shorting? asking for a friend

lel op is a pussy
he tweaks html and you lot eat it up
he even got caught once when he posted his trade history. what a dumbass

I know what shorting means but, how do you short, which platforms ? I guess it's kinda risky tho

Bitmex

No. Read a book.

You'd be shorting with 100x the amount. Your liquidation would be pretty much instant, though

About 470k USD

No, I've never posted my trade history and never will.

Buy mco it’s gonna moon

To what price are you expecting it to dump?

nice

ya this is obvious larp

You essentially gain 100x buying/selling power.

Read the archive newfag

Oh you're the guy that claims he can change his liq price at any time! Lol gtfo
This is 100% larp guys move on

>testnet
>flatline with spikes
how can anybody 'test' anything here?

>No, I've never posted my trade history and never will.
LARP
Nothing to see here folks, moving on.

Well.... you can, retard.
Testnet is garbage. Use the real thing just start small.

> im the best short trader, ive made thousands.
> wont post trade history to prove it.

op is a larp and a faggot

>referral link
Rofl. Fuck off. You're equivalent to one of those cryptoniggers on YouTube shilling Ponzi schemes. You haven't made shit shorting. You're only purpose here is to lure Veeky Forums into signing up with your faggots referral link. Do the world a favor and kys you sack of shit

This kid is trolling.

>t. Someone who attempted 100x leverage

Nigger it is borderline impossible to do what you did. And you're saying you put 10btc at risk? 60-100k?

Haha yeah right, a change in 1% opposite direction and you lose it all. I don't believe anyone would risk that amount.

Your*
Fuck you

is the archive going to show your supposed 10btc short you just did? no? larp

SeeDon't believe? Then don't reply, moron.
How about you go back in the arhive and read? Lemme guess, I was just lucky to have times the last two drops and make a thread 45 mins before they happened? Fuck outta here

>Testnet is garbage
you are not wrong, fuck this thing, great marketing tool kek.

This, until part of is trading history is posted it's a fucking LARP

You're just some faggot shilling your referral link between McDonald's shifts. Fuck right off

You don't have the balls to risk that amount of cash nigger.

why won't you post your tradehistory though to show proof of exposure in the shorting market so we can believe you though? Otherwise whats the point of posting these threads if you aren't going to own up to any of it? At the end of the day this is nothing but a LARP. Are you really that bored?

>Trolling
He's not even trolling. He's just a pathetic nigger trying to get a referral bonus

Boy, I've got real exquisite timing and luck if thats the case, huh? Within 45 minutes of each thread the thing just happened to tank from 14k to 6? How about you go back, read the archived threads, make note of the exact time, reference the charts, and then come back?

I won't be replying to dumb cunts from here

no his you're was grammatically correct in this context.

why the fuck would anyone do that you retard, if you don't post proof of the trade your calls are meaningless

Shut the fuck up you gay ass nigger. The whole point of your faggoty threads are to shill your bitmex referral link. You will never make it, scumbag

dumb cunts? bro why are you getting defensive? all we are asking for is a cropped out screen shot that shows proof of gains from shorting so heavy and winning so much. That isn't a lot to ask man. Hindsight is 20/20 also, see I can do it too watch:

"Hey guys when BTC crashed from $20k down to $5900 over the course of the past 5 weeks, first I sold at the top at $20,000, and then I shorted with 100x leverage all the way down to $6,000, I made a fortune, why didn't you guys do that too? I mean the TA was obvious"

See, check me out now, I am a sophisticated shorter, like and subscribe to my YouTube bro, and checkout the referral link to BitMex.

no one is falling for your gay little LARP

fuck off retard

That's why I said go back and read the archived threads that were made before each drop, dumb cunt.

Sub 90 IQs need not reply

Go he a nigger somewhere else

With that much leverage you could be right about your price predictions and still be liquidated because of a false breakout/pull-back of a few dollars in the opposite direction of your open position.
So unless you show some proof of your trades it didn't happen

i believe you op, saw your earlier threads
was getting a little worried because i shorted too early

what is the possible harm of proving you're not a faggot, unless you are indeed a faggot

I don't negotiate with faggots

OP is obviously larping and mentally handicapped

A person with at least room temperature IQ would include a signed message from an address with a decent amount of coin. He’s so fucking dumb he couldn’t do it if he wanted.

Are you an Aussie fag "dumb cunts" well ya know what you're a dog cunt ya dog cunt. There is no need to get defensive, next time you shit post these faggotry threads change the headline: JUST SHORTED BTC AMA *EXCEPT TO SHOW PROOF I AM NOT A LARP* asshole jerk

fucking idiot LARP. No one experienced use 100x.
Have a merry liquidation, user

I'M SO ASHAMED OF THIS BOARD, RECENTLY THERE'S BEEN AN INFLUX OF PEOPLE LARPING AND EVERYONE GIVES THEM THE (YOU'S) THEY SO CRAVE EVEN WHEN IT'S SO OBVIOUS. POST A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR FUCKING SCREEN, HOW DIFFICULT IT THIS? IN THE LAST THREAD YOU KEPT REFERING EVERYONE TO THE PREVIOUS ARCHIVE BEFORE THAT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?

Absolute madman

Read:

Trevon James here. I just made 10 gorillion dollars shorting btc. How, you ask? By using this cool innovative new trading platform. Check it out!
bitmex.com/register/ponzinigger

high risk and in current fluctuating market stupid, May a well drop it on a horse.

>go dick around in the archives and do all the detective work to prove I am not lying
FUCK YOU DICKWAD I'M NOT WASTING MY TIME ON YOUR SHIT LARP

whats a short

read

>Get a job.

LARP ALARM
LARP ALARM
LARP ALARM

Are you shorting this OP?

It's obvious he's fishing for dumb cunts to sign up through his referral. He does it daily and never posts proofs.

fuck off larping faggot

No
I've never posted my ref before other than right now