I had my life savings on Binance (4k LINK)

I'm so fucked right now. This was everything for me. I knew I shouldn't leave my shit on an exchange. It was only a matter of time before a big one got hacked.

I need help. I'm about to just fucking end it. Literally, my life is over.

If you're a hacker that steals from the common person, fuck you.

if you're in california make sure you ask if they want the plastic straw first before giving it to them or else you could go to jail, criminal scum.

sage. just.. sage.

>life savings
>$1k

eat beans and rice for a month nigger then you'll have it back. Fuck off.

They confirmed only 1/3 of all accounts were affected, 100million LINK were stolen.

Fuck you nigger, I bought when LINK was $1 each.

And $4k isn't too bad considering I just graduated from college and I grew up poor as fuck. So fuck you man, I'm doing the best I can.

>putting your life savings into an online chinese cryptoasset exchange
you should exercise more caution in your financial decisions

he's just a dumb nigger all around. He was unable to see how unwise it was to go all in on tokens that had gone almost 10x literally a few days before he bought them. There's literally no hope for the december/january bagholders. They'll fuck it up over and over.

You fuckers were saying link would be $100 eoy

ALSO, Link was NOT up 10x. I don' think its ever been up 10x except for the ICO investors buy-in price.

>life savings
>LINK
refuse to believe there are people so stupid that they bought the does-nothing shitcoin that's been heavily shilled by pajeets for months.

sage for larping

It's not finished yet.
That being said I can't wait for decentralized exchanges even if the performance is shitty.

>mfw I literally took my ETH out of binance 4 days ago to buy VTR

whuh

where, who said that

>life saving
>lets buy some internetfunnymoney and store them on a chink "exchange"
yes, you are fucked
but not because of binance
>american college graduate
lel

is FUD
also lol op you put your life savings in LINK?

Holy grail for North Korea
Binance
Bittrex
Coinbase

>Fuck you nigger, I bought when LINK was $1 each.
ABSOLUTE KEK

Dude, what have you done. I thought that morons like you were just larpers and memes LUL

>Buy link for 9 cents each
>link was 1.40$
>Never 10x

>I'm doing the best I can.
quit lying to yourself, you could have sent to a wallet that you actully control. oh, and not go all in on speculation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
stay poor you stupid college graduate mutt

it was 14c around much of november you faggot. Also work on your reading comprehension I said nearly went 10x.

>100million LINK were stolen.

And nothing of value was lost that day.

hopefully after the exchange comes up chainlink has a mini-crash so i can buy some more >:)