Wtf is this chink trying to say?

It had one job, but it did it wrong, it wasn't a hacking issue. They're looking into fixing the issue now.

>they still didnt accept the fact they were hacked.

>quickly putting together a fake maintenance picture
>totally not exit scamming
HEHEHEHehehhehHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEH *dies* xD

"It" is the server protocols that keep the website running and process the information

CHING CHONG BING BONG lmao

lol

Yeah, I got that. Looking for someone to explain what went wrong technically.

Nothing to see here lads. All is proceeding normally.

>he trusts binance’s creator

$0.02 in BNB has been deposited in your account.

its over

replication issues
told you all yesterday
no one listened
i will teach you

It means that amazon RDS is fucking the sync between database owned by binance. Not only binance is affected. It actually started few days ago, mainly on streaming sites. Looks like it is expanding.

Hate to be a bother but do you have any proof for this? Would help ease a lot of peoples freaking out and having an anxiety ridden day

>not Kim again

Self destruction mechanism when authorities raided their server farm to extract data on money launderers. It is all gone. Good part, you will not end in jail for money laundering and tax evasion

I just logged into binance with no problems and saw my balance was fine. But I guess this doesn't mean anything because it's just a snapshot, right?

It's says it's a hack, funds are gone.

I can’t give you, for obvious reason , accès to my rds console. But there are maintenance running on different part of the system. Some are as well available that are not started yet. That’s quite normal. What worries me, desu, is the sheer volume of issues during those who are running now. It’s unusual. But, again, it really looks like it’s out of binance hands. I am following this . AWS status is in green everywhere, or nearly but that doesn’t mean shit as everybody can “connect” to their chosen website. The issue is that the website is not providing to the end user what it is supposed to do. Will quite posted here. Bump that thread.

No , I am not Kim. My mum gave me a Christian name, I am from France.

Complete bullshit. That’s not the way RDS clusters work. Go back to drawing board, kid.

Don't be racist, Veeky Forums is a place of diversity