IS THIS IT?

volume has decreased 15% since 24 hours ago. whats going on

the rally has gotten slower and weaker day by day.
Normies have no idea what was said by the government so stop spewing that stupid meme.

We now have to fight for whatever is left, the end times have come

you fucking pajeet are dumb af. guess which site is down today.

ive been thinking the same surely it has to test 6k again right

WALking down the streets of New York, cacophony of voices all talking about the SEC hearing
>omg did you hear what he said
>yea 20T by 2020
Mothers, fathers and even a few children are buying bitcoin

Starbucks is now accepting bitcoin as a currency
>one cafe grande
>that’ll be 0.0000003 bitcoin
Tears stream down your face.

im talking volume down on sites such as bitfinex, and gdax. binance is a shitcoin trading site not that it matters much.

phony buy walls that are being pulled whenever the price gets close is a bearish signal

Im assuming the lost volume will only raise the price, just watch the market

Everything is going to moon because it's frozen, WE ARE GENIUS.

but time and time again btc has proved that rising on low volume is a bad thing. crashes come soon after

>he sold at 6k
>he will never see 6k again
>he FOMO'd in
>he believed biz
>now he FUDs
>on the internet
>he thinks it will make bitcoin hit 6k again
>in a year he won't even be able to afford hotpockets
>he does it for free

why do idiots like you always pop up. i bet youve been saying that since 19k to justify ur holding. only one that wont be able to afford hotpockets is you when this shit crashes.

>are you stupid enough to believe this rally can continue to go up 10-20% daily forever

No volume means no inertia to break resistance.

We're fucked.

Regarding to the chink twitter. Binance got hacked to oblivion. Most shitcoins are lost, the stolen ones are exchanged to Bitcoin cash.

I think the markets might be waiting to see what the fuck happened to binance before pumping.

The fuck are you guys talking about, we are almost touching 400B still.

Yep. Long term trends tell a different tale. I've seen this many times on forex. News tells something good/bad in a currency's fundamentals and yet still went down despite the good news or went up despite the bad news. And this didn't last for just hours like with the "sell the news" meme. The trend actually lasted for MONTHS before another trend reversal. Fundies are basically lying to themselves that charts aren't the best tool to gauge price action. Charts tell real time action and trends.

Expect declines in the coming weeks.

Time and time again, omega has proven that he is a fucking piece of shit that needs to DIAF. Take this scammer’s word with a huge grain of salt, anons.

>volume has decreased 15% since 24 hours ago. whats going on
binaance is down, newfag quit losin your shit

low volume. todays high is only 2% higher then yesterdays high.
rally is getting weak.
>people who fomod in because of the news are impulsive and are 80% more likely to sell.
>bitcoin cant keep going up forever before another drop

no volume could also mean less people willing to sell

low volume just means a breakout is imminent

I doubt one exchange has this much of an impact in volume. Why are you lying to yourself?

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT TOTAL VOLUME YOU FUCKING IDIOT. IM TALKING ABOUT SPECIFIC VOLUME TO SPECIFIC SITES IE. GDAX & BITFINEX YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

lol are you fucking stupid can you even read candle charts? Those 3 candles are not the same and dont mean the same

>tripfag
>creates a topic
>screams in all caps

holy fuck man you want attention lol

Rofl the guy who disappeared from his own thread yesterday when he advised idiots to sell 7500

Neck yourself faggot

>doesn't understand swings
>doesn't understand highs and lows
>not the same despite the similarities
KYS my man.

This, OmegaFag shorted BTC and got liquidated and now is trying to spread FUD to buy cheap.
> he thinks Veeky Forums has any influence in the cryptospace
lol

Ah, yeah, you're right.

It might bounce again before that though.

Stupid fucking tripfaggot nigger go back to plebbit and KYS

Ok so I'm assuming everyone flaming me believes bitcoin will hit 20k by march rofl

You will literally never see 6k again you daft nigger, get in now or FOMO back in at 13k ROM

>le forex expert
Same goes for you dipshit, tic toc

Are you retarded?, binance has the third largest bitcoin volume

Well, you don't have to guess. Go look. They do half a billion in BTC volume per day. Number 3 exchange behind Bitfinex and OKEx.

it can happen but $4-5k is more likely.

Why are u dodging the fact sitewide volume is down on every site. Binance isn't a part of the calculation on site specific volume

>volume has decreased 15% since 24 hours ago

surprise surprise, binance is down.

>le bitcoin HODL expert
>TO THE MOOOONNN!!!! 20k by the end of the month coz fundie expert
>does this unironically
I'm going to rub it in everyone's faces when BTC goes down the coming weeks just so I can enjoy watching idiots like you sperg and squirm that you lost money on your vietnamese basket weaving forums.

Refer to since you don't know how to read. It's obvious now though that only idiots still have their bags.

Fear.
Bulls are overbought from buying in during the last couple failed breakouts, so they have no money to push the price up. Thus, the now powerless bulls resort to spamming random shit on forums in order to try to get bears to buy back in to stop the decline. However, time is on the bears' side; they merely have to wait until bulls are forced to liquidate their coins to pay for living expenses and/or taxes based on last year's BTC value. I see 6k being tossed around so much....must be the default retort of the bulls. The behavior of the bulls has drastically changed from early January, they really are becoming scared.

And they get mad and sperg out when the integrity or value of their sacred revolutionary memecoin is questioned. It isn't a wonder why retards who are emotionally invested tend to lose money. They let their emotions cloud their judgment.

Capped nigger see you in 3 weeks

>binance is down
this in itself will shake trust and put downward pressure on.

See you when I see you faggot. Don't kill yourself when you lose everything. I want to see you squirm and sperg out first before you do that.

Exactly who wants to be forced to hold btc during a downtrend

To be frankly honest with you, it probably is still related to Binance.

A lot of folks probably don't know wtf to do, so they're doing nothing to see how that situation shakes out.

We still don't know if this is just a hickup, or if we have a full fledged Mt. Gox on our hands here, and yes, I have skin in the game on this one. If Binance exit scams, that 15% waiting is probably going to dump, if shit smooths over with it, we'll probably see a slow and steady increase in volume back to and possibly beyond normal levels...

That's just my 2 cents, I'm not an expert, just drawing logical conclusions here.

Do you know anybody that has stopped trading who don't use binance. Yea me neither

This is what is happening to me.
Not because the possibility of exit scam, but the market will change a lot once it's open again.
I'm holding 50% tether 50% btc just to be safe because i don't know what will happen once binance trade available again.
Last night BTC drop to 7.6k, and the moment binance goes maintenance it goes back to 8k but most of the alts bleed to normal level

>tether

user i have bad news

Binance is frozen you stupid fuck

Its not like binance is temporary down retard

>volume has decreased 15% since 24 hours ago
proofs?

It's not like you guys read the thread retards

Look asshole, I don't know anybody in crypto personally, I don't go spouting off about my finances with people irl.

I just said I made a guess as to how it could be related to the 15% lower volume on other exchanges. If you want to be a nigger about it that's your business, but if you want to be an adult, you can actually offer up some solid conversation on the issue rather than just being a dismissive little bitch.

OP is a fucking retard

Looks like it's going down and when binance opens back up expect a huge dump

OP getting blown the fuck out.

Can't even FUD right you stupid Mexican tripfag.

Can you comprehend that Binance is among the largest and most used exchanges?
Can you then stretch your wits to encompass the possibility of people having their assets frozen on Binance and can't trade, resulting in a volume drop?
If you can, congratulations. You've made your thread obsolete and you can delete it.

see:
>Not because the possibility of exit scam, but the market will change a lot once it's open again.
This was my exact thought on why people would slow their roll during an event like this.

There, happy now? We have some evidence that some people are in fact doing what I suggested they might be doing to explain your
>muh 15%

Kek flaming that's an old term

Does that explain the other 35% from 2-3 days ago. Binance has little to do with the steadily declining volume during this rally. GOD HOW CAN YOU IDIOTS BE THIS BLIND

what if chinese agents went to chinky boy and said suspend the market this is supposed to be a bulltrap

>OmegaMaker
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Howdy nigger faggot?
Still waiting for muh 3k dip?

We don't know that. YOU don't know that.

It's possible there will be a dump by weak hands. It's also possible that the good news that this was just a minor service interference and everything going back to normal will be perceived positively by the market, and folks will cautiously pump prices up again.
I want to be optimistic about it, but if it goes poorly, I'm not going to shit the bed over it.

Sorry to tell you guys but binance was hacked by the Chinese government to help solidify their standing for the future crypto war of 2020

Now you're talking.

I would suggest that after the big dip we just saw, a lot of folks are on the sidelines, waiting to see where the trend will go. I personally waited out the dip to see where it would bounce. Turns out it bounced around 6.5k or so. When it started going up, I grabbed a small amount. I have more on the sidelines now, I'm waiting to see how things shake out to put more in. I'd really like it to dip more to be honest, so keep FUDing, I'm cool with it.

Yea I'm sure the largest shitcoin exchange going down for an entire day while the bubble pops is a sure fire way to regain confidence for the investors

>Speculating
I guess that's the name of the game, huh?

I want it to go down. You think if this shit crashes again, people are just going to say:
>Welp, it was a nice experiment, but I guess blockchain technology was a failure, lets all just forget about it now.
?

Seriously though, if anything them coming back online with nothing missing and all issues resolved would place more confidence in them for being on the level with people throughout the ordeal. That's just me though, I don't speak for the whole market, like you.

Do I fucking end it or what?

youre retarded

How the fuck is Binance volume revelant to Bitfinex volume? Holy shit you guys are retarded. Volume started to decline even before the Binance shutdown. 90% of this board is seriously mentally retarded. Just shows how many newfags with have.

Could reflect bagholders sitting tight.

thats what im saying its like they purposely overlook things that dont give evidence to their ideology (similar to republicans)

yea bag holders that cant do anything but sell. People that wanted to buy would be buying right now.

riiight could have done the exact opposite and marked the beginning of every dip and called it a bears dick you goof. aint hindsight some shit? off yourself

oh god not this fucking faggot again. FUCK OFF ALREADY DIE NIGGER

Everything you ever spewed was either wrong or retarded.
Kys trip faggot.

i know you guys are panicking price will continue going down till binance re opens up February 9th 4 am (UTC). Imagine what tf is going to happen when they see bitcoin going down

LMFAO. So true. He is retarded, it's been confirmed.

I'm sorry, but you seem to be confused about the concept of holding. It means they don't do anything with their bags, regardless of whether they're up or down.
Though the term "bag holders" is usually referring to folks who are under their initial investment, and don't want to take a loss in the hopes that they might see positive or neutral gains again someday. This implies at the very least that they are not selling. And if they're not buying more in the hopes of lowering their break even point, then they're doing nothing, which equates to no volume from those traders.
Tell me where I'm wrong.

Also, I want to buy, but I'm not buying right now because I don't have a clear idea of the short term direction of the market, so you're at least wrong about me.

once the 8200 buywall on bitfinex disappears. you guys will finally realize the whales were attempting to keep the price high to dump on you guys
>exactly the same that happened on pic related

buy wall BTFO in 5 seconds. 223 btc dumped in 1 transaction

Dump holders are being BTFO

Binance is down, silly goose.

read the thread before posting silly goose

If you were consistently right maybe people wouldn't be shitting on you. But you aren't. Get your average up and maybe people won't chuckle at your theories.

I cry evrytiem

> screencaps self saying "screencaps this"

If you still think (Repub vs democrat) you're a retard yourself. Also implying democrats are filled with factual information is laughable at best. Anyway back to topic, there's going to be a dump when binance reopens, if you niggers think we'll never test supports ever again you're delusional

Binance has over half of xrb volume.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

VOLUME HAS DECREASED BY 35% THE PAST 2-3 DAYS. BINANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SITE SPECIFIC EXCHANGE VOLUMES. QUIT FUCKING SAYING THAT

Smaller exchanges slow after binance shuts down. They follow prices set at larger exchanges. It also halts arb but that's none of your fucking business.

SO THAT EXPLAINS THE 25% DECREASE PRIOR TO BINANCE CLOSING. FUCKING IDIOT REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>Binance isn't a part of the calculation on site specific volume
Yes it is.

someone needs to take a chill pill

See:
I do hope you're right though, I'd like to see a dump and price crash. But I'm not going to cry if things go up. All smiles for me.

>6k cuckold trying to FUD
The biggest exchange is down you retard. BTC has been consolidating at 8k for days now, buy in now or you'll FOMO back in at 11k.

All the boys look retarded but the girls look qt ( except for the far left girl)