I turned $1k into $30k at the peak in January. I didn't sell because I fell for the HODL memes...

I turned $1k into $30k at the peak in January. I didn't sell because I fell for the HODL memes, and I actually invested an extra $5k.

Now that stack is worth $14k. I have no idea what to do. I can't cash out because some shitcoins Veeky Forums recommended fell 80% and now my extra $5k is worth $1k. I have bills and student loans to pay. I might just kill myself.

>mfw no bull market

Also, am burger. Can't cash out because 60% of $14k is $5.6k and that is less than what I put in originally.

>3x profit
>still complains

> burger
> am stupid
> meant $14k taxed 60% in Murica means I am left with $5.6k

you're a fucking greedy idiot

>refuses to use LocalBitcoins
Deserve it

b-b-but Veeky Forums said i'd be a millionaire

>Invested 6k -> current status 14k
Seems nice to me
Cash out you idiot HODLer

Also HODL is the dumbest meme ever. KYS for being retarded and not selling the way down while still in profit and buying more of the stock at the dip.

HURR DURR HODL

1. cryptos are a huge gamble
2. you only gamble with a set floor and goal
3. quit when you reach either

you're a greedy fucker and just thought "lol itll rise forever xd"

that's what they told me!

Trips and I kill myself. I can't take it anymore. Will post livestream link.

Cash out with Payfair a month from now, that's how I'm going to evade the tax Jew.

plz user tell me how.

do i buy payfork coins and then sell for cash? b-b-but muh bank trails!

>Payfair
>Latest offer posts in January
Doesn't seem very active.

you still have $14,000 fucking dollars.

cash it out, and start paying your bills / have enough to pay your student loans minimum payment for an entire year at worst (and start saving each month)

you faggots need to set a realistic goal before you trade

wether its anything from 5x to 30x, any of those would've saved you from this

Why do you retards always invest money you can't afford to lose? You realize probably 90% of the people on here who claim to be "comfy" are fucking larping and have lost their asses. ONLY INVEST MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE YOU DUMB SHITS!

but muh bull run 2.0 profits! i need them user. some psychic here last month told me i'd 2x by today!

>aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Im too deep now

I could afford to lose the $1k but the $5k to basically zero... i ...i thought i'd double it.

p-p-please user, have mercy

>hurr durr i went from 6k to 14k and want to kms
the absolute state
assuming no larp

user i was supposed to make one million and instead i make 1 4 0 0 0 and after tax it is 5 6 0 0... i lose everything

rolling

>supposed
yeah k nice larp

no luck, just like me :( can't even kms properly

nice dubs, chekem trip tho

Shut the fuck up. Just fucking wait you impatient piece of shit. It takes the stock market over 10 years to recover from the kind of crash we had in crypto. Crypto will be back to testing those highs in 6 months idiot. Look at the charts.

i want trips so i can die and put myself at peace

trips and i burn my private keys and kms.

tai lopez told me 200x by march! the first payment on my bugatti is next week and i can't even afford that

taxes are only 30%, and you can also deduct the loses from your later investment. You should walk away with over $10k.

>top income bracket 39.1% tax
>25% tax on purchase
>25% tax on eth-alt
>25% tax on alt-eth
>the bracket tax for eth-cash

>top income bracket 39.1% tax
If you're in thetop bracket, then why are your crying here?

% tax on purchase
% tax on eth-alt
% tax on alt-eth
>>the bracket tax for eth-cash
wut

no way you are in the top tax bracket mate, you sounds like a fucking retard