Who here is still absolutely certain that we're midway through a bull trap?

Who here is still absolutely certain that we're midway through a bull trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/charts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking this. I sold some at 7.2k and I feel like we're going to hit the floor in the next couple of weeks or by the end of the month an then make a big ass rebound over the next few years. OR we could have hit the floor and be headed to fucking mars. IDK TA is almost useless in crypto, but I've lost allot less money using TA than listening to Veeky Forums/reddit advice. YMMV

Absolutely
drop it below 5K and be done with it

TA only needs to be right 51% of the time for you to win the majority of your trades.

830Billion MarketCap - 7th Jan
389Billion MarketCap - 8th Feb

... gee i wonder where this is headed

coinmarketcap.com/charts/

Only needs to be right 49% of the time to lose.

you mean in SPY? yeah probably

>self fulfilling prophecy
TA alone will not help you at all, but it's a nice overlay.
Lots of indicators are well respected by pros and bots alike. Look at the MA200 for btc e.g., dear thicclet.

Everyone else who sold at 6k like you, OP

>the bear is over

>Implying that proves something.

We are going sideaways from now on, we already touched the floor.

150Billion MarketCap - 5th Sep
400Billion MarketCap - 8th Feb

... gee i wonder where this is headed

this is a suckers rally...

Me!

congrats you're a moron ... people buy shitcoin only because it appreciates in price ... the current course will be a bear market for easily a whole year

"it can only go up from here hue hue hue"

>we already touched the floor
Explain why.

congrats you're a moron ... people sell shitcoin only because it depreciates in price ... the current course will be a bull market for easily a whole year

"it can only go down from here hue hue hue"

they sell because they bought early or got them for next to nothing or are fed up and cut their losses

unless there's real adoption for shitcoin this game won't work out for much longer

watch the 1 day chart and see it for yourself

kek this guy is actually a genuine retard.
and I thought you were just shitposting LMAOOO
I'll leave you be now

because there is more posts about buying the dip then selling the pump

No. SEC and robinhood change the fundamentals. Whales will go long instead of shitting on millenials till they leave the market forever. We're on the precipous.

kek. scamhood will do shit. They lost all partnerships with banks and are switching to USDT. Nobody in his right mind will use them

quotes out of context ... who cares?

Yeah, long term charts tell a pretty bad story. Explain why you think that was the bottom, and try not to let your emotions in the way. I'm curious.

Great analisys. Thank you.

Chasing 1 million people out of the bottom of a ponzi is retarded. All they have to do is resist their urge to shit on everyone for a few months and that one million can get shit back in the media in time for lightning.

Pissing on a million social media addicts whilst driving the price below the cost to mine is against their self interest. Crypto depends on network effects.

100%

This only works if your gains and losses are proportional. 51% win rate when average wins are half the size of average losses is a net loss. You’ll find that most people can achieve at least a 50% win rate, which is why I put more importance on keeping wins big and losses small.

>lightning
Oh boy.