100 million raised

>100 million raised

How on earth did they manage to raise so much? And why arent they on icowatchlist?

Other urls found in this thread:

bankera.cc/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135371.0
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/124763/ANTANAS_GUOGA_home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody?

Because it's a fucking bank and it's going to make a lot of money?
And why would they pay some shit ico site if they can pull it off by themselves.

bankera.cc/ is the link btw

Scam URL
don’t click

Be careful of this one. Google for Vytautas Karalevičius.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135371.0

SCAMMING PAJEET ALERT
THE SITE IS BANKERA.COM

DONT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS PAJEETO

>one (1) ridiculous claim of 100 BTC.

Lithuanian here.
Spectro Finance, the company which created Bankera, also created spectrocoin.com, one of the least reliable exchanges ever. Funds disappear every now and then and you have to spend hours upon hours trying to contact customer support.
The fees are insane, they sell BTC for +10%. Some of my friends have been scammed by them.
I wouldn't trust Bankera with a lot of money.

Wasnt the scammer different guy with the same name? I mean the year of birth didnt match to this guy's young looks.

Support took time to get in touch but it was faster than for example Huobi. I don't have 100% trust for Spectro but most exchanges have guys telling their 100k is stuck there for no reason.

I bought 1000 BNK but don't expect much.

>he fell for an obvious scam

They bought private bank few weeks ago. Would someone go that far for a scam? Also they got SpectroCoin - already working platform. This shit is far from scam, but looking how SpectroCoin is doing, I would expect same bullshit with Bankera too.

>Also they got SpectroCoin - already working platform
kek, that is like hillary boating about her foreign policy experience

>Amerifat detected

You fuckers can't even participate in ICOs, fuck off.

im yuropean you dumb cuck

What the fuck lmao. It has nothing to do with your hillary you dumbfuck why you even mention such nonsense.

Well it is a working platform. Sure, the fees are too high and according to some people, funds disappear from it (haven't expeienced it myself though), but if Bankera turns out to be at least as solid a project as SpectroCoin, then I expect a pretty decent price rise of its token compared to ICO price and that's all I care about.

The bank they bought is located somewhere in africa lmao.

>"I'm 1/12th French and 1/4th Cherokee! I have European roots REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Fuck off.

In the middle of the ocean, actually.

>Vanuatu
>"Africa"

Are you another burger? I hear you guys ain't so hot with geography and stuff. Fucking brainlet.

>Govant Building, 278, Kumul Hwy, Port Vila, Vanuatu
>"Africa"
topkek

>this level of fud
gonna buy

im whiter than you'll ever be and ive lived in yurope all my life, you fucking subhuman brainlet

Hahaha, whiteness complex.

>Yugoslavian detected

im scandinavian you dirty fucking subhuman anglo

lul literally top cuck

Anglo? Guess again, Moroccan offal.

Unless you're a Fin you're as bad as the niggers. Snow niggers we call you.

No fucking idea honestly, its weird. (dividends are really good though, but likely because the tokens holded during pre-sale are a lot less and thus more to go around)

All you need is a proxy to participate in ICOs, not a big issue.

Aren't you going to get a boot in the ass from the tax man? These things are basically securities.

The day I cash out, it's going to be through localmonero. I'm not a retard.

just google "spectrocoin scam"

i recently participated in the coinpoker ico. immediately got buyers regret when i did more research and found Tony G is advising all 3 projects (bankera, spectrocoin, coinpoker). he was also involved in 2 scam poker sites in the past and frankly just looks like a mobster.

luckily i sold all my play money chips at just a tiny loss on ED.

wouldnt touch any of these projects with a 10 foot pole after doing proper research

FUD
Tony G is a member European Parliament
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/124763/ANTANAS_GUOGA_home.html