Is bitcoin going to dump the second binance comes back online? Millions of people are being forced to hodl...

Is bitcoin going to dump the second binance comes back online? Millions of people are being forced to hodl, seems like a mass sell will begin the second they can

Yep. It's going to be a bloodbath. I think people will finally be done with crypto.

How do you know they don't all want to buy?

Except Bitcoin was recovering before. So if anything, more people are being stopped from BUYING

>people buy bitcoins from binance
>_>

Nice reddit larp, oldfag!

Some wanted to sell, some wanted to buy, some where going to hold anyway.
A lot of fud threads everywhere, sure sign for anyone with a brain that we are going up.
Absolutely nothing will happen apart for some quick trap to cash on the minus habens.

Wtf are you talking about you absolute brainlet? You can have your money tethered on binance, and then put it into bitcoin.

>implying a single exchange can keep the price of the largest cryptocurrency in the world from dropping

I hope it dips down again so I can buy back in

Why the fuck would anyone risk Tether?

>buying back into a market that's going to $0
retard

honestly literally unironically this

Can you even sell btc on binance?
And by sell I mean cash out into fiat.
I don’t think so. Even if they go into alts it’s still coupled to btc.

>why the fuck would stupid people exist?
beats me

because putting your money into it for a few hours at a time to swing trade isn't gonna get you exit scammed

You might be autistic if you think it’s going to 0.

yeah back to btc, so they can send it the fuck out and cash the fuck out
u absolute brain dead faggot

It's gonna keep dipping for sure, but not for long

At somepoint, around 6 GMT earliest tomorrow, it's goonna start rallying hard

If btc goes up, people will fomo
if btc goes down, people will panic sell
Just hope it won't reach 7.5k, i'll be sure people will buy high sell low instead buy the dip

>comes back online

what if binance doesnt come online? is it going to dump?