Had the "Chainlink goes up to 1000$ per token and I didn't buy any when it was cheap" dream again

>Had the "Chainlink goes up to 1000$ per token and I didn't buy any when it was cheap" dream again
Maybe I should invest?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if I get dubs

A behelit...

>held for months
>trained hands so firm that they wouldn't let go when i wanted to

emotional attachment is death

>Some commentators have suggested that the LINK token is an unnecessary element to the project, with other cryptocurrencies being perfectly adequate means of compensating operators

>There are also claims that oracles themselves would have more incentive to keep their network and access to their own data constant if the payment for their service were to be issued in a more established currency.

>The actual necessity of the LINK tokens will become more apparent when the system goes live and will be based on the number of Node Operators that join the network. If there is little uptake of the system, then the token has no inherent value since no one actually wants it.

Do it faggot

Buy ChainLink

I wouldn’t even buy this shit with your money.

These digits say you’re a dumbshit for not buying 10k as suicide insurance.

kek

Listen to your subconscious but dont be wreckless

Yes. Dreams are your subconscious reassuring you of something you've known all along.

Following your dreams when it comes to investment is a perfectly rational thing to do and has a 100% success rate.

Strong fud.... actually thinking of selling because of this :/

Chainlink is the end game for crypto. Dubs never lie. Come, be rich with me.

Just think. You dont need chainlink to operate a Node. Why wouldnt banks just operate nodes themselves with their superior computers. Why would they rely on autists

I've bought coins because of a green ID, because of dubs and it always works. It's not about the coin, it's about who buys it. And stinkies aren't Chads.

test,
Kek, are you with me?

green id, now check'em

according to my dubs this shitcoin will go to zero

GUYS, REMEMBER
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

i cant tell if Veeky Forums is being ironic about buying chainlink b-but a coin wouldn't become an established meme if it were a shitcoin, right?

right?

please tell me im getting a lambo ;_;

if that's "strong fud" for you should market sell everything right now

This pep rally bullshit is actually the best link FUD there is

oh my god he's right

>b-but a coin wouldn't become an established meme if it were a shitcoin, right?
idk you should ask the digi marines

its just a meme

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You do realize that in order for LINK to be 1000usd it's market cap would have to be about 4x the WHOLE current worth of the stock market? This board is so fucking full of retards I'm not even sure why I come here anymore.

yeah, sure

What about 20$, is that realistic?

~10% of global gdp is expected to be in blockchain technology by the mid 2020s, the whole current market worth still has a long way of growth to go.

just let him sell early

nice larp. that is old copy pasta you faggot

There are lots of oracles available and probably some will make their own. What if no one uses CL?

>mfw I had a dream were DBC was a malevolent force
>sold it three days before the crash
Feels good having ESP

>ID is JEW

you must be a money-god o_o

stock market?

Get in, we're gonna make it

>market cap = value

What's the point of a trustless, decentralized smart contract if the oracle itself is centralized? The value in smart contracts lies within having 0 points of vunerability; CL is currently the only technology that can achieve this.

No. Using blockchain for every financial transaction is impractical as it is for most coins, let alone an ERC20 token, solidity smart contracts are a joke that will never see spread use and the oracle problem isn't real. It's great for especulation though, just remember to get out before it bursts once we get in a bull market again.

first of all, you're retarded. market cap has no meaning in crypto.
secondly, you're double retarded. at $1000 LINK would have a mcap of 350b, whereas the stock market was worth 76 trillion last june

>smart contracts are a joke that will never see spread use

You are unironically retarded if you think this. Both institutions and consumers benefit from seamless, trustless, agreements and there's already widespread interest in adoption. You sound like someone who would've fud'ed the internet back in the 90's

So 20$ eoy?

AXA is currently using smart contracts on the ethereum blockchain. Quorum is basically an ethereum fork and being experimented with by some banks. Chainlink works on any blockchain anyways so even if solidity ends up not meeting peoples needs it can work on other blockchains.

Because you don’t understand how a decentralized oracle works.

no

Anyone claiming to know a price point on any timeline is 100% speculating. This really entirely depends on what sort of partnerships the CL team can secure. That said, the technology certainly has significant value.

Looking forward to Sergey headlining the super conference on the 16th, might get some interesting news.

>solidity smart contracts
>that will never see spread use
>It's great for especulation

Listen here, Rajeet. Most of us are /pol/ refugees and can smell poo a mile away

Ok but can it realistically go to 3$ or 4$ at some point? I mean ark is like 3.7$

Realistically, with the right roadmap, LINK could be a top 10 coin. At current mc and supply that would be about ~$14 per link

I don't get why it's so cheap now then. Is it really just cause of zero marketing & announcements?

It ICOed a couple months ago. There isn't any crazy hype to announce just yet, this is the ground floor. Patience.

I honestly feel bad for your Linkies, it hurts watching while real $ can be had in the real future of crypto, any money you make with Link will be pure CMC increases. no enterprise will partner with this rinky dink outfit gang.. so sorry, get a real enterprise project there is time to save yourselves

Join us and watch your money grow. We have all the tools you need,

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

>no enterprise will partner with this rinky dink outfit

What is Apple? What is Microsoft?

Also, enterprises already are working with Sergey. Swift confirmed, Microsoft likley, and IBM potentially.

kys fudster

>twitter ded
>github ded
wew great project ladm8

Link hasn't even surpassed $2 and you losers think it will be worth 1k. HAHAHA

Holding LINK is the comfiest feel

Maybe because LINK is a small team startup who would actually rather work in their project than shill their enterprise token to the masses.

Sergey just gave a great presentation at DevCon and will be giving another at the Superconfernce this month. I know you're used to buying pajeet pump and dumps but this is how an actual project starts out.

aye brother
1k eoy confirmed

>had a dream that i made 100k and was really happy
>woke up

high priest of LINK reporting in