ROGER VER WILL BE ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW ANY MOMENT NOW

BLOCKSTREAM IS TURNING THE FRIGGEN CURRENCY GAY!

Watch: infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Listen: xml.nfowars.net/Alex.rss

Roger Ver will be on, for real this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vvHNEHx9Eg
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do I really want to watch this

no

no

Yes tune in m8

>BTC +2.98%
>BCH +29.36%

Deal with it.

like him or not there will be memes, just wait

on absolutely pathetic volume lmao, good luck with that. Buy now bro, i promise it won't dump.

damn i didnt even notice

>tfw 78 bch

bcash really is the premier pump and dump coin

Is that why it's pumping? In anticipation of the show? Like it pumped before the coinbase add?

Roger Ver is totally cool with insider trading.

fuck the chinese communist and the communist antifa and cnn too

And you aren’t? What a fag you are.

Check out this wacky tacky vid to get mentally prepared for the upcoming shitshow:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vvHNEHx9Eg

buy my super male vitality if you don't want to be a cuck hehe

I personally don't want you to watch.

Until a few years ago they said that the whole world is going to hell. Now you can say it is.

Bitcoin cash unironically is the real bitcoin. Strange times we live in.

>bcash
SAGE & HIDE
Good thing bcashies don't even know what a sage is because they are all shills from reddit.

deluded corecuck

cant watch this cancer any longer, when is roger on

holy fuck i believe on the /pol/ shit, but cant stand AJ voice

Five minutes to go.

both are going for a centralized approach though, so neither of them is good enough

do you even noko blockstream shill?

>pumping
>checks chart
>sub $1k
bwahahahahaha

Is there such a thing like a pool resistant cryptocurrency?

You're a globalist right, you want to put birth control in the water and turn the fricken frogs gay? You're trying to trick us all with your chem trails and fema camps and false flags. I'm on to your game bucko.
Yeah he's pretty fucking strange. This reality is peculiar.

I'm interested bout the interview but I'm not sure how much longer I can take listening to this guy talking about his male vitality pills

go back to jv khey

Roger and Jihan fluffer detected

I'm not talking about pools.
BTC is going for LN, which in real life uses huge centralized hubs
BCH is going for 1 terabyte block size, which can only be run by industrial computers.

I want to be able to run a full node even if it's not good for the network.

>male vitality pills
It's the only medicine that can reverse the effects of year-long soy consumption, m8.

Ver literally says the same fucking rehearsed awkward shit every single interview, everytime.

Sub 1k where? Cmc has 1300ish

Looks like we have to go for shitcoins.

who here gonna /dump on cashies/?

>he doesn't take super male vitality, alpha power, and brain force daily
never gonna make it

BCH probably won't need to increase block size again for a while but I hear you. Either way, I guess both bitcoins are shit in 2018.

I agree that a dark horse needs to emerge from these times as the one crypto to rule them all. The problem is there is just so much noise in the market.

RENT FREE

SLOW
EXPENSIVE
UNRELIABLE

TRTL is my only hope for the good of mankind

Openbazaar also started accepting it.

holy fuck where is ver, like i get it man globalists and left are evil cucks - who doesn't know this?

Will Alex BTFO this criminal by calling it bcash in front of his audience of millions?

>sage is a down vote

how does this guy not have a fucking ulcer? screaming all fucking day getting so riled up

stream where?

IT'S THE GLOBAL CURRENCY IN THE MAKING AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

"I'm roger ver and I was THE VERY FIRST PERSON TO INVEST IN BITCOIN, THE FIRST, did I tell you I invested first? The first person in the world! I'm roger ver!"

Strap yourself in:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

hi im roger ver, long time bitcoin advocate"

falling asleep Veeky Forums this better be fucking worth it god

There have been so many good news for the past 6 weeks and no pump, this feels like insider pumping like right before coinbase add

Good. NICE YOU

I dumped on them at .42btc, couldn't be happier kek. thanks for the money, delusional cashies

wtf does this cuck cartoon mean

this is b-becoming an auth-auth-authorit-tarian place..

holy fuck the soy is out of control

I don't see what's so "cuckish" about it but the lesson is that you shouldn't take pills from strangers.

Is he where the Soyboy thing suddenly appeared from?

Alex Jones and Rodger ver lolololol two biggest boot licking phonys ever in a room together

this guy is fucking nuts.. why would ver agree to this

the paid shills, bots, and empty pleb level normies on roger vers twitter right now are in full frenzy over alex jones. just freaking right out because they think alex is a nazi or something

whatever you do goy remember, infowars is crazy. trust the maintream media instead. just drink some tap water it's good for your teeth.

where can i buy this?!?!

>op-op-opop optimum levels

You can call alex jones many things but a boot licker? Fucking moronic brainlet, you have to go back to plebbit you fucking plebbit bugman.

wow, nice talking points parrots. who spoonfed you those approved opinions?

THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!!!!

It's a proof that Ver himself is a shady person. What is he thinking? That he can win tinfoilhats over for buying into his shitcoin?

HEY FRANK

Cashies are inherently conspiracy-theory peddlers, just listen to them rant about blockstream

Roger Ver is preaching to the choir by going on InfoWars desu.

cryptography is a tinfoil technology, you have to go back

Fucking hell, does anyone buy into this shit, when is ver on. I'm almost done listening to this toad gargling on fucking gravel.

Maybe ditch the turmeric and nootropics and get some fucking lozenges.

THEYRE TURNING TGE FROGS GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

im hardcore /pol/ you fucking soyboy cuck, but i know that the way to redpill the normies is not to scream the truth at them. you have to slowly wake them up

yada yada yada boiling pot of water frog example

>the insecure corecuck deleted his post over a simple spelling mistake
top kek

>you are now aware you share a board with kids who weren't born when the matrix came out

except you can actually research his claims and realize he's not lying instead. but you probably read a buzzfeed article taking alex out of context and now you're the expert.

start with the gay frogs. its real and only alex is reporting on how the atrazine runoff is transgendering the frogs. buy a filter you dumb cuck

Bitcoin Cash movement will succeed because it has solid leadership.

I hate this place.

>ditch the tumeric and nootropics and get some fucking lozenges
HOLY FUCKING KEK MY SIDES

cuck

I need to get the fuck out of there, god damn it

My dude , Alex Jones?? Come on now. Guy went full retard. You never go full retard

it was mildly amusing at best. you know herbs are real right? its not like hes selling stuff you couldnt look into yourself

Did it start yet?

>the military gave me the documents

>typical plebbit shaming and self-righteous indignation
You really are a cuck.

Ver will trigger Alex by telling him he's a libertarian who renounced his citizenship and he's also a kike

no he's explaining why trumps military parades are about freedom and north koreas parades are fascism and evil

first time watch Jones raw (not in an edited, condensed clip). Damn, this guy is a stream of incoherent hypnotism. This is gonna get weird once Ver shows up.

Kek, Jonestein is always ranting about muh nazi globalists. He's a libertarian.

ETH fags on suicide watch

>reddit spacing
>uses soyboy and cuck unironically
go back

>got raped
>trashman.jpg

what the fuck is he rambling about an infowars simulated female reporter getting raped?

Alex Jones is proven to be the gatekeeper of the controlled opposition truth movement don't get played by the game playa and dont ask me for sources look it yourself not hard to figure out good luck senpai

THEY ARE SUCKING OUR ENERGY? IS THIS REAL? HOW DO WE STOP IT?