Most Cryptocurrencies ‘Will Never See Recent Peaks Again’: Goldman Sachs

ccn.com/most-cryptocurrencies-will-never-see-recent-peaks-again-predicts-goldman-sachs-researcher/

>“Are any of today’s cryptocurrencies going to be an Amazon or a Google, or will they end up like many of the now-defunct search engines? Just because we are in a speculative bubble does not mean current prices can’t increase for a handful of survivors,” Strongin said. “At the same time, it probably does mean that most, if not all, will never see their recent peaks again.”

BAG HOLDERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Xentagz/status/961541695304359937
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LINK and VEN will survive.

>Will Never See Recent Peaks Again
Is that an understandable sentence ?
Because I just donb't get the "Recent" in that fucking garbage sentence.

Well they are under a lot of pressure to say something prescient without revealing they have no idea who will win or lose

>VEN
>Mid tier

They've been recent.

>Jewman Sachs

So we will not see this recent gains anymore ?
But if they a recent, it means they are already in the past. So how can a gain can be recent in the near future ?
This language is fucked up.

>blue chip cryptos

Whoever made that doesn't know what the fuck 'blue chip' means. Holy fuck.

>XRP pajeet tier
>being that emotional about an asset

Who cares if it is about banks? I'm here to make money not to save the world, big partners mean a big influx of money.

Did anyone think all 2500+ shitcoins and scams would ever survive into a new ATH? Only a few will actually survive and have an actual use.

It's pretty straight forward if you can speak english

nice chart but,where is FUN?

Is that pink Wojak bird OC? Never seen it before

Every alt that isn't the one I went all in on is a shitcoin and will fall.

Dogshit tier

>litecoin
>low tier

I'm right and you know it. Do you actually think deepbrain or turtle will explode and stay up there with eth, btc, ven, req etc?

litecoin is a perfect example of what hes talking about. its pure hype, copycat clone that loses its value as btc is improved.

>eth
>btc
ok
>ven
>req
enjoy your bags

In other news

twitter.com/Xentagz/status/961541695304359937

>Bank which has track record of being wrong on forecasts and inherently hostile to crypto, makes crypto forecast
Ok Schlomo I guess what they say is gospel I may as well sell out.

that is pretty obvious and has been said here a million time. 99% of all coins are trash and will go to zero.i totally agree. choose your projects wisely and read white papers

also
>Silbert said that the vast majority of cryptoassets face a binary outcome — they will either become incredibly valuable or they will become worthless.

Litecoin is 1000 times better than bitchcoin