How much influence does this board really have on the market?

How much influence does this board really have on the market?

i remember when that guy pumped NIMFA to $20

Absolutely none. And don't let anyone tell you differently. You might get 2000 to 300,000 of investment money coming in if you're good at shilling but it doesn't do much to make a profit for you.. Basically it's worthless.

Satoshi posts here daily

Enough to where bankers hire people to create FUD in an attempt to manipulate the narrative (like they do with cable news).

kek is in full control,we are merely observers praising the memes

Which guy

Veeky Forums poured MILLIONS into self aware pyramid schemes over the past month. Take that as you will. The retards here clearly have plenty of money to throw around. My bet is that this place is quite powerful, maybe they don't even realize it.

Overall none, for alt-coins a little.

look at chain link

Almost none, but it's great for sharing hidden gems before they moon. That's why I'm here. Heard about VTC back when it was well below $1

After 6 GMT tomorrow
lots
:)

I crashed the market with a pink Wojack once.

we're completly dominating affiliates and shitting street markets

ethpyramid.io is still going strong, has korean and mandarin translations soon. might be a good time to chuck 5 bucks in

thats because literally nobody outside of Veeky Forums even cares about chainlink though.

That's enough for some good pnd's apparently. Look at TRTL. And back in May there were a lot of coins shilled here like MOON or HTML5 that were pumped from 1sat to 10+ sats (Before they dropped back to 1sat of course).
It has not much of an influence on the big normie coins tho, don't expect XLM to pump because of a wakeysnakey thread.

Enough to influence some of the mid-Cap altcoins, plenty of People here have 6digit portfolio's including me, saw some Millionaires on here the past few months, probably not that many left though with the crash

>six digit portfolio
You don’t count digits after the decimal.

ABSOLUTELY NONE

5%

The board doesn't have influence directly.

>the board influences its userbase
>the userbase influences people in real life

I know that my friends and I that all browse are well respected in real life. Veeky Forums has changed our minds on a few important issues and we put our tendrils of influence out after that.

lol what?