Who here unironically thought it was already too late for cypto in early 2017 and then FOMO into this shit in...

Who here unironically thought it was already too late for cypto in early 2017 and then FOMO into this shit in November-December?

not me but i'm sure all the nay sayers are gonna do this again when btc goes to a new ATH

Ive known about bitcoin since 2010

I didn’t buy in until 19k on dec 2nd or some shit. I’ve learned so much since then and can’t believe how stupid I was. Oh well. Still holding my alts. I made 7k profit before the crash. Now I’m sitting on a 700 loss.

it might pan out my nigga. I bought a 1 bitcoin for $1k in 2013 and was literally never in profit until this run up but I was too embarrassed and ashamed to sell at a loss. I was the dumb faggot buying ATH back then but look how that turned out. You never know migga.

I bought a bunch of 15 dollar bitcoins to buy drugs in 2012 then forgot about it until 1200 fomo'd then bought random bits are 250-400 spent them random places cashed out a bit forgot about it then in January bought maybe 15 grand worth of btc and eth did a couple icos in the summer forgot about it. Mfw I have 20k worth of btc then 40k worth then 90k worth I hear about Veeky Forums come here get shilled on dbc and shit get up to 180k. 190. Dropping. Dropping. Iron hands. Dropping. Dropping. Dump most of my bags for ven. Still hodling 3btc some ven and half a dozen other shit coins I hope will moon next bull run. Down to like 70 grand wishing I cashed out something at ath.. was waiting for another 30 grand to pay off my house.. fuck it nothing left to do but hodl. Maybe I'll buy a vpn and try to lose everything shorting at 100x

You didn't "make" anything until you cash out faggot.

Was gonna buy 15 BTC in 2012 for $7/ea. Never bothered then fomod in December. Realistically would have sold at $300, ah well.

Bought a couple of weeks ago. Also bought this 6k 'dip'.
Now I pray every day I can just cash out enough to break even.

I bought Bitcoin on Coinbase at the ATH. That was my first purchase and it was only like ~$100.

I trolled around Veeky Forums for all of December and January, learned about ETH and BAT, now I'm all in on BAT and just slowly accumulating more.

Even though people shit on Veeky Forums and how it's ruined because of people like me (I'm a /sp/ and Veeky Forums immigrant), I generally don't post, I just lurk. I've learned a lot. There's a ton of misinformation here, but if you use your head and separate the smart posts from the trolls, you can actually learn a lot. I'm intrigued by TA and day traders. I know I could never do that shit but I can still learn from it.

I started late December. Currently still a bit under my initial investment. I feel like no matter what I invest in the most I'll make is like 5x returns by the end of the year.

>"only" 500% returns

I told myself that maybe 5 times since 2011. Look at that spike and think I'm too late. Said fuck it and bought December 8th. Before the huge break out. Saw my money triple. Now I'm dead and a bit below initial and it looks like we might not be done correcting.

THIS known about bitcoin since Silk Road first went up, didn’t FOMO in until Jan 7th currently down 800 bucks fuck me.

>tfw used to mine btc for many years ago just for fun.
>Was underaged and got a couple of btc but didnt do nothing with it because it was a really low price at that time
>you remember that you did that shit and all you got left is the adress
fuck prob got 20 btc in there but i dont know how to access it.

If u bought the dip at 6k and have not taken profit by now you haven't learned anything

If something goes up 20% that is as good as it gets on the way down

This shit is going down guys, way down

Look at it this way, you guys heard about btc forever ago and just now got in. Think of the people who JUST heard about btc last year and still haven't got in. There are a ton, at least 95% of the population I'd think

Yes, Moloch, lots of Normans to sacrifice

I can help you.

windows: c:\users\YOU\appdata\bitcoin\wallet.dat
linux: home folder. .wallet/wallet.dat
mac: kys

I used to have a blackmarket reloaded account (praise backopy) and spammed my referral enough to have a daily income of .03 BTC. I was a junior in high school and gambled it all on satoshidice. Throughout senior year I was cashing out .04 on the daily to buy weed.
>tfw so many missed opportunities
I also locked myself out of my doge wallet that I spent months mining, I had over 150k of them

I learned about it in 2012 and didn't buy in. I was very impressed with the ingenuity of the idea and I felt that I evaluated it objectively because there wasn't any hype surrounding it. I'm glad that I had that opportunity to asses it reasonably because it allows me to make long-term bullish bets on BTC now without falling prey to the mania.

Yeah lol the entire population is going all in on this ponzi scheme. Let me just hook up my homies down in Nigeria with internet so they can download the blockchain.

Seriously, how can you be this deluded?

Think ive deleted the wallet, cant find it. only have a fucking document with the adress.

if you find a solution ill give you 1btc

Me Nigga

shouldnt the fomo still outweight the crash?
I started before christmas with 4k, made 55k ath in jan 8 before the crash.
Now im at 9.5k