>ignoring the meme chart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnYcjfPamTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i bought at $6k and dumped my bags at $8.3k

we're at the mean now

We've passed return to the mean.

Ayyyyyy, lmao
Not even close my dude. Mean is around $500. Zoom out s bit.

The meme was freaking accurate

For comparison

we are in despair, returninh to mean.

>bear trap

Still in capitulation.

The other 3 times buttcoin has matched this meme graph in the last 10 or so years, it's ended up being a fucking bear trap.

Correct, we already went through the bear trap. This is the crash.

The value of Bitcoin and the whole crypto market actually depends on the spread of popularity among potential investors and people. I live in Germany and most people dont even know the word "Ethereum". In 2017 the crypto market exploded because the number of people who got into it grew exponentially. The growth as in November and December however was so eager so a correction was inevitable. But it is totally absurd to think that Bitcoin will hit $1000 and the market cap will shrink to 100B again.

We nearly hit a 75% correction at 6k. That's the time to buy any promising coin as far as market cycles go. The correction is largely over and we will slowly start a new cycle over the next few months.

lol imagine that being 50k in 7 months

people can't even see it can they

you must be a noob. sorry. scared you won't get your entry point, you're greedier than the normies at the top.

>nothing personel kid

What price does the bottom of the despair trough correspond to? This bubble meme chart has been exceptionally accurate so far.

50-50-50K EOY

says the faggot using a coinbase chart
hahahahaha what a complete faggot

Doesn't feel like capitulation, I'm up 50% from Jan 1st

looks like 3800

crash is over faggot

I bought today, it might fall lower, but I bought because I believe In 40k eoy.

It didn't crash though, didn't even get close. It just corrected.

Plus, pic related.

laughing at the poor delusional faggots thinking this will moon again.

Face it, it's fucking over. If even Katy perry shills this shit to millions of potential buyers then the shit is fucker over, idiots.

use log scale noob

that's the differene to all the other crashes we've seen on bitcoin. This time the whole fucking world knows about it.

Look, if this fucking dog gets a bitcoin for christmas then this shit is really over. Poor dog got the bitcoin at ATH.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnYcjfPamTY

20 trillion by 2020. Quads it.

But the December 2013 bubble wasn't caused by new money buying in. It was caused by existing players driving the price up themselves (with the help of bots). It used to take 2 weeks to sign up and transfer money to mt.gox, it only got media attention when it hit 1k, not nearly enough time for more players to arrive and drive the price up further, that's why it crashed so quickly.

We have all the same conditions now for another bubble in the coming months or years,