Do you want to be poor forever?

Listen boys, AirToken is so solid it should be re-branded as RockToken. No other coin is doing what their doing as well as Air is and they have a low marketcap for now. Get in or lambos will elude you forever.

fuck off pajeet. do you even know what it does?

It print money you stupid fuck. Enjoy poverty.

Is that the one giving internet to pajeets?

This is the first time I've hear about AirToken. It looks good. Glanced the white paper. Thought you were a fucking scam token but this is good. Good team. Head Dev looks like a crazy smart motherfucker. I'm potentially in. Need to research more. Any other thoughts you have?

Yes and it will modernize banking for most of the world once successful. It's like 70% of the population doesn't have access to modern banking once 9 billion people have access to it it will be one of the biggest technologies on the planet.

I'm feeling better when I look at those partnerships. Brazil is a huge market.

Exactly, do you know what the BRIC countries are?

this just sounds like a telcoin ripoff

Telcoin will be what AirToken is now in 5 years

Thick brazilian girls are my weakness.
Hnnnnnng

Do micro-loans means we non-pajeet will be able to make money by lending?

Kek

They got funding from techstars?! Techstars invests in barely any crypto shit. Fucking crazy. These fucks might have a fucking gem

First my dick then the AirToken will rise.

My Brazilian friend said he heard of fucking Pag Brasil. Air Token is legit

Who the fuck is techstars

Bought into the ICO then sold at big loss in first few weeks after tokens released cos I got impatient with it.

It is an excellent project though and the dev team is legitimately stellar in terms of quals and high level links/backgrounds.

startup accelerator, partnered with barclays. big money

Shit I actually just heard about AIR token, apparently they're gonna roll out a huge marketing plan in Brazil and some whales are planning a pump. I just saw some big sell walls get taken down recently, gonna ride these fat whale fucks to my lambo

>go to airtoken.com
>first graph is a pyramid

Nice, just bought 100k.

You're gonna regret that in a few months baybee.
dat feel when I'll be able to fly to Brasil and have fat asses jumping on my dick soon.
Dreams do come true.

sauce? I will say I like the team. MIT/Harvard connections are strong