The Bitcoin Core FUDsters are out in full force today

The Bitcoin Core FUDsters are out in full force today.

Why are they so easily intimidated?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
blog.bitpanda.com/full-segwit-transaction-batching-on-bitpanda-5c8c7daa21ca
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/#
kryptomoney.com/arizona-may-accept-tax-in-bitcoin/
medium.com/@MishaGuttentag/coinbase-should-stop-selling-bitcoin-cash-bch-seriously-ba601d395023
coinb.in/#fees
core.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
golix.io/
blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-median_transaction_fee.html#3m
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
crypto.stanford.edu/bulletproofs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

call me crazy but every one of those appears to be pro bcash?

Nope, some are LARPing as such but it's obvious they are butthurt core shills

which ones are larping?

Congratulations on your crypto-anarchism, seriously.

Christ bcash is so fucking boring. It's not even irritating anymore let alone offensive it's just really, really, fucking boring. Sooner it dies the better.

BCH had a good day, adam back got scared so he paid a few more pajeets in an internet cafe to troll biz today

Muahahahahahahahah the emotional toll youre enduring is pottery

just an elaborate plot by money skelly to destroy bitcoin.

core and cashies need to band together or ethereum is going to wipe them off the charts. who has the most to gain from a civil war between bcash and btc? Ethereum.

it's probably one single bot spilling that shit. it disappeared once already completely, now the bot is back out of desperation

once you bcore cucks realize your on the wrong chain your holdings will probably be 10% of todays value.

What's up with bcash cucks and their schizo-paranoid behaviour? Nobody gives a shit about you ffs.

Bitcoin Cash just has a better marketability. I'm not saying it's the best coin, but normies will probably buy in to it. I'm just here for the money

Because they don't leave their filter bubble and are not in the discord group.

discord gg/b9uVZBm

Because Coinbase switching over to Segwit signals clearly their lack of support for Bcash.
Couple that with Robinhood becoming their main competitor and forcing them to keep transactions low and implement batching, Bcash just lost thir biggest FUD mechanism. "Muh high fees"

Give it 2-3 months... Bcash is done.

you got it backwards as usual, no one wants segwit or the failed lightning network, both making bitcoin a non utility coin so pretty much worthless

Bitcoin Cash will be introduced into all the poor countries for fast adoption and use first, basically the part of the world bitcoin shunned.

blog.bitpanda.com/full-segwit-transaction-batching-on-bitpanda-5c8c7daa21ca

Next week Coinbase

Bitcoin is going to die, Cashies are just more cognizant of it than anyone else

European Banks Could Soon Hold Bitcoin, Admits ECB President

ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/#

No mention of Bcash

Arizona State in U.S Might Allow It’s Citizens To Pay Taxes In Bitcoins

kryptomoney.com/arizona-may-accept-tax-in-bitcoin/

No mention of BCash

>capitalism will fail, the commies are just more cognizant of it than anyone else

medium.com/@MishaGuttentag/coinbase-should-stop-selling-bitcoin-cash-bch-seriously-ba601d395023

This

why is BCASH up 30% today? can anyone fucking answer this?

nobody knows, it just mysteriously pumped hours before Ver went on alex jones and they brought up a tiny snippet of top 5 CMC and every coin except BCH was red

really makes you think

this shit is so fucking annoying

>Nobody gives a shit about you ffs
You appear to.

Segwit transactions are still expensive though. Fees have only gone down in USD recently because the crash.

that's what fear looks like

Nope

coinb.in/#fees
5 s/B
Transaction Fee: 0.00001870

>This page will give you a guide on the lowest fee to use to get your transaction included within the next few blocks

Meanwhile I can spend less than that on BCH and get my transaction literally on the next block. Enjoy your shit leadtimes.

>transaction fees are the only thing that matters.

1) Because no one is using Bcash. (If Bitcoin had that few transaction you couldn't fill a block)
2) You can get on the next block for $0.10

core.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h

>muh niggers

WTF is he even talking about. A large part of the economy of Zimbabwe is Bitcoin and moving slowly towards Waves.

golix.io/

Look at the price of Bitcoin
$10,000

They aren't, that's why I stressed leadtimes as well.

All of which still requires you to run Segwit (striping signatures from transactions is insecure). You're ignoring the fall in price and its effect on transaction fees in USD. The clearing of the meempool as people have moved away from Bitcoin to transact because of fees. Core is dying.

Average fees are still >$5
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

that's not true, segwit will only make it cheaper, you can still get a legacy tx through for the same sat/byte it will just be less bytes using segwit.

What's not true?

Using average fees
Try using median fees
Alot of exchanges just use a much higher fee to make sure the transaction goes through on the next block. Anyone ever using exchnages knows that.

The truth is $0.50 will get you through on the next black. i did it 3 times yesterday.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-median_transaction_fee.html#3m
Median is $2

and we went from 250k transaction in Nov to 200k right now while people are hodling..

You and your whole crew cherry pick to a degree that is nuts.

Guys bcash is fucking bullshit,
even if bitcoin had 4 days transaction time people would still buy it, because its not used to pay anything with ya fucking goons its like gold at this point maybe one day its gona get accepted as a form of payment but not fucking now, people just want to see bitcoin go up in price thats it top of the fucking gold marketcap of what is it 3 trillion?
BITCOIN is the next GOLD
Not some hur dur i can pay my coffee with bash
Fucking tits
also donate if u laughed even if it takes 4 fucking years to arive.
1HsExkSx747Rp5QtGnvoUM9FdHVWa4j7z8

that you can't get into the next block for $0.1 without using segwit

>The truth is $0.50
Too high

>Median is $2
Way too high

I can get on the next block on BCH for a penny or less. None of this requires me to use Segwit which is unsafe.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY

So you can get through on Bcash for a penny..

and ?
That's because no one uses Bcash. I can get through on Light Doge for .000001 pennies.
It's a silly point. Get back to us when you have the amount of transactions that Bitcoin does.

the mempool is at its lowest in months. you cashies can either outright lie about bitcoin fees or give it up for now. Your choice.

If that's all you care about you can get transactions for under a penny with other shitcoins.
Tx fees aren't all that matters you fucking cheapass

Cash can handle the volume of BTC's network right now with the same fees and leadtimes it currently (or had at its peak). That's what it was designed to do and it can increase the blocksize without a HF.

However I'm still looking forward to the many HFs coming this year on BCH which include opt-codes, colored coins, adaptive blocksizes, extension blocks with zkSnarks, etc.

Literally "just use fiat" type responses.

No I want to use Bitcoin, that's why I'm not using Doge, I'm using Bitcoin.

I've already explained why meempool has cleared and fees are lower, but you're not reading the thread.

your explanation of why the pool is clearing is either a lie or you puled it out of your ass because transaction count is barely below average for the year.

Awesome. Come back and meme when you have all that. Right now you don't.
You have an asshole that rode the back of all the core developers and then spazzzed when he didn't get his way of doubling the block size and created his own coin.
Fine great! No one cares that he made his own coin More power to him.

But now he calls his coin Bitcoin.
His domain is bitcoin.com
His reddit page is r/BTC

He is clearly trying to fool normies instead of creating a better coin. Doubling the blocksize is not creating a better coin. It's lazy as fuck.

Meanwhile the bitcoin team is doing things like this
crypto.stanford.edu/bulletproofs/

So why the hell would I trust a guy that tries and steal the bitcoin name and then has the audacity to try and rename the original bitcoin, bitcoin core.

There is no Bitcoin Core. There is only Bitcoin. You idiots that spam ill will all over the cryptosphere are disgusting and pissing on all the good will that has been built up

..for a few shekels

Lower than it was a year ago. Merchants have dropped it in favor of alternatives, be it BCH or something else. BCH doesn't need to be the new top coin, but it sure as fuck won't be Segwitcoin as soon as EOQ2.

>muh Ver
>people don't exist on Core though

bcash getting op codes back within the year so ethereum is going to lose too.

Nice arguments!

>still over 200k transactions per day
>claims people moved away from btc
meanwhile bcash gets less tx per day than doge now.
kek

>cash has only existed for half a year
>transaction volume is trending up
>thinks less transactions per day than were a year ago isn't a sign of people moving away from core

Just wait fampai. Also transaction volume isn't the only measure of a coin (although I will agree that with regards to BCH it is). After all XMR has pitiful transaction volume and is arguably the best currency coin on the market.

looks like its all trending down to me big guy.
the only reason bcash had any transactions at all is because people needed to send it to exchanges to sell it.
tx count will always go up and down.
you can claim whatever conspiracy you'd like.
my favorite is that Roger and Jihan ran out of money to spam, so obviously tx count went down.

>After all XMR has pitiful transaction volume and is arguably the best currency coin on the market.
honestly why do we even bother with btc and bch, lets all just buy XMR and forget this bullshit imo.

I'm basically 50/40/10 XMR/BCH/shitcoins.

If BCH pulls off extension blocks w/zksnarks though the privacy game could change.

not too bad, at least we can agree on something
(and you won't get rekt too hard when bcash dies, so good for you)
>If BCH pulls off extension blocks w/zksnarks though the privacy game could change.
If they pull that off, then I'll give credit where credit is due but so far i'm doubtful.

Sounds like someone is delusional.

Overprotective much? You sound a bit like Ver.