FUCKING CRY BABY

Fuck roger ver is such a fucking soyboy whiner. he whines about EVERYTHING. fucking whines, whines, whines, whines, whines cry baby. Me too, me too, look what I've done you goys, buy btrash goys, look at what I did. He has no fucking point except promoting why BitCoinTrash is better than Core, well based on fundamentals alone, ETH is better than fucking ALL other crypto currencies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DuNHeJunnp4
discord
medium.com/@MishaGuttentag/coinbase-should-stop-selling-bitcoin-cash-bch-seriously-ba601d395023
segwit.party/charts/
youtu.be/oCOjCEth6xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahahhaha ur so obsessed with him

youtu.be/DuNHeJunnp4

At least I’m not jumped on roger and jihans dick soyboy

wow op you're such a fucking soyboy whiner holy shit

>not understanding the irony of whining like a little bitch and saying someone else is whining

Join us and watch your money grow. We have all the tools you need--

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

tick tock globalist shill

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the post

Problem with Ver is he like to try and use deceiptful tactics to trick normies into buying bcash.

>if you speak out against rapists and murderers you're a crybaby
Just kill yourself. Seriously, just do it.

>Fuck roger ver is such a fucking soyboy whiner.
Says the soyboy whose entire post is one long bitchy whine. Lol. You Segwit soyboys are hilarious. Get ready to lose all your money in this bear market when only Bitcoin Cash recovers.

r/BTC Prime example

"Buttcash Interracial" soon on UHD 3D Bluray DVD

For example, r/BTC’s sidebar links you to a place where you can download a “Bitcoin Full Node”. If you follow that link, here’s what will come up.

Whats Bitcoin ABC ?
If you run that, you won’t be joining the Bitcoin network—you’re joining the Bitcoin Cash network, which is another protocol entirely.

GREAT article on all this
medium.com/@MishaGuttentag/coinbase-should-stop-selling-bitcoin-cash-bch-seriously-ba601d395023

Lmao i wasnt even talking to you u fucking beta. Kys

> but muh BCH is faster, you can buy a cup of coffee with it!

Literally no company is using BCH for transactions. It's too confusing for the average person who only knows about BTC.

Fuck off and try again in 2-3 years when you have some relevance.

Who gives a shit? I'm tired of seeing threads about him and his shitcoin. Also, lmao at the bcash shill army posting their pics and pastas in every thread.

>speculation market
>btc is better than bch because nobody uses bch for transactions even though its better for them
wow deep

>try to see what the fuss is all about
>go to bitcash website
>HI I'M ROGER VER OWNER OF BITCOIN.COM
So this shitcoin just tries to trick newfags into buying bch instead of btc, pretty smart

>plebbit can't into /pol/

Is that Judo or Ju Jitsu or something else?

Bitcoin is Bitcoin Cash. Read the whitepaper. Everyone pushing Segwit is a scam artist and fraud. If you did what the Segwit supporters did in the real world you would be thrown in prison for the rest of your life. It'd be like if Ubuntu got new management and made all of their software closed source and required their users to pay for the software they already downloaded. You people are ridiculous.

Was there concensus on that?
Nope

Just one guy saying. Muh coin is the real Bitcoin.
Segwit will become standard when enough people adopt it. It's not forced on anyone.

segwit.party/charts/
It's at 14-16% now

Coinbase will switch to Segwit in a week or two. No one forced them. They will add to the 16% concensus as will Robinhood.

So yeah keep memeing and confusing people with bitcoin.com and r/BTC

If Bcash was really so great why would they have to hide behind the Bitcoin name ?

Bitcoin is core
Anything else is the product of scammers trying to co-opt the bitcoin name and trick Normies
End of story.

You miss the point. As an aside I dont give a fuck about "satoshis" vision. or an old whitepaper from before crypto. Thats not an argument Satoshi isnt god. Now I dont hate bcash, am actually glad it exists and I do use it. But his point wasn't a bitcoin v.s. bitcoin cash debate. His point was he is deceiving people into using bcash. You can't deny it. You can call it Satoshis vision coin if you want, that would even be better. Doesn't't make what he is doing not deceitful. He is welcome to say why it is better than BTC all he wants. He should infact. But he can't be deceitful trick people or falsely advertise. He clearly targets normies too with this shit.

>Segwit will become standard when enough people adopt it. It's not forced on anyone.
You should read up on the Segwit selfish mining attack. Segwit makes the most profitable method of mining a method under which you form cartels to forge transactions. Why would people adopt that? Furthermore Segwit is literally something completely different than what Bitcoin was so if the developers behind it weren't scam artists they would have changed the name. But they kept the name as that is the only thing that can save Bitcoin Segwit. Are you aware they literally revoked keys of many of the early big block developers (Gavin Andresen) and then ignored others to the point that they quit the project (Mike Hearn and Jeff Garzik) and then consolidated control of the code. Segwit was forced onto Bitcoin by a hostile takeover of the Github commit access keys. It wasn't an option for anyone and it was fought off very hard, but when you have a bunch of communists who revoke access of the big block developers to the commit access on the project the only option left was a fork. Please do your research.

>Bitcoin is core
The whitepaper says Bitcoin is a chain of digital signatures. Bitcoin Segwit is not a chain of digital signatures. Therefore Bitcoin is Bitcoin Cash.

>You miss the point. As an aside I dont give a fuck about "satoshis" vision. or an old whitepaper from before crypto. Thats not an argument Satoshi isnt god. Now I dont hate bcash, am actually glad it exists and I do use it. But his point wasn't a bitcoin v.s. bitcoin cash debate. His point was he is deceiving people into using bcash. You can't deny it.
Two things, first you admit you think that whitepapers are meaningless. So can Bitcoin Segwit remove the blockchain entirely and become a fully fiat currency and still be Bitcoin? If there is nothing to define what Bitcoin is then Bitcoin doesn't exist. If Bitcoin doesn't exist you can't say that Roger Ver is deceiving anyone. So you either believe that Bitcoin is defined by its whitepaper meaning it is Bitcoin Cash or you don't believe Bitcoin exists. The only deceitful people are those who changed their crypto to be incompatible with the code that defined it without changing its name. Those people are the Segwit developers.

because a coin shouldn't adapt to things and improve itself, that's a great point user

i like his political/economic views but he's a big faggot

Or I believe bitcoin is the coin on the bitcoin blockchain you dense motherfucker.
So user, if you look at Amazon it was originally a site selling books. Now it sells data services, so are you saying Amazon does not exist or are you admitting Chapters website is actually amazon and should be marketed as such, and people should be tricked into using it.

>medium.com/@MishaGuttentag/coinbase-should-stop-selling-bitcoin-cash-bch-seriously-ba601d395023
How new are you and the author of this article to crypto?
Roger helped set up all the initial crypto exchanges, coinbase/gdax suck his dick for it

youtu.be/oCOjCEth6xI

everything you need to know about bcash and roger ver

Q. which one is backwards compatible to the original genesis block and all transactions and addresses since, segwit or bcash?

yeah like he's gonna answer that with anything but a deflection
>kek

gavin anderson had not been contributing for a long time before his github keys were revoked, this is standard security protocol

segwit was a consensus of the 1000s of bitcoin developers (less than 5% of that a core developers) those that were against it were miners, specifically those with the asic mining boost (jihan and ver aka selfish miners), you are literally accusing others of your own actions, classic alinsky communist tactics

They're banned everywhere so they came here.

Im not kidding in the least when I say that I hope Roger Ver is murdered in the most painful and sadistic way possible. I hope he suffers for literally months, with just enough water to stay alive. Fuck you Roger Ver. If I could I would fucking kill you myself.

> My crypto shekel better than urs. No u!!!

Engaging in this bch fight did more harm to btc than any fork could ever have caused.

yes he's a slimey scumbag
poor normies

We love you Roger...Bcore slugs have no spokesperson to sell their snake oil...lol

hahahahaah the callers rape him on air HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

roger vermin btfo!