Where do you guys see crypto 5-10 years from now? Too many short sighted fags here, need long term prospects

Where do you guys see crypto 5-10 years from now? Too many short sighted fags here, need long term prospects

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/#
strawpoll.me/15031237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crypto will be the infrastructure of the robots and then they will rape us

Viewed as the biggest scam in history

20 trillion by 2020. Trips

The tech will change the world, especially in the IoT sector. so extremely bullish

Who the fuck knows block chain technology is here to stay but it has a long way to go before being adopted. It's like going from bartering, to metals, to paper, to electric. Most of these shit coins won't survive I'm mostly buying up platforms and continuing muh job hopefully in 10 years buying NEO or something would be like buying Microsoft in the 80s. The big thing now is people but crypto to get rich it will only truly become something when it's purpose gets adopted

on the moon

EXIT SCAM

The tech will be used behind the scenes in some things, but this notion of anons holding "coins" is laughable and won't last. Why do they need tradeable tokens? They don't. Anyone who wants a database... I mean, BLOCKCHAIN, to run something in their business will not let retards gamble with their shit on etherdelta.

Fag working in IoT here.

Ain't no such thing as blockchain beating centralized cloud platforms.

We will all be beanie babied.

Bank of America says BTC 50k EOY...

so yeah 50k..

What do you think about computations running on the "fog"? Don't you think as smaller devices become more powerful that there will be a use for stuff like that?

European Banks Could Soon Hold Bitcoin, Admits ECB President

ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/#

2.5 - 3 trillion market cap by 2020.

What do you think about the implications iota will have in the IoT space?

Different engineer. No. It's fucking stupid. Way too inefficient to be worthwhile. A supercomputer can beat all the toasters in the world working together and do it using significantly less energy.

At $0

20 trillion by 2020 according to based Giancarlo and I believe it. That's about a 50x increase. We are the early adopters and if you have at least one bitcoin today or can get one soon, you will be rich. See you on Pluto.

strawpoll.me/15031237

>all these fags that think the bubble didn't burst already
SEE YOU AT $0 YOU NEET LOSERS

Crypto wont be crypto in 5-10 years. It will just be money.

i dont think nobody in 2008 would think that btc would be worth almost 20k each at late 2017.
So i think it will go up alot

>single point of failure

We'll see banks and other corporations using in-house block chain technology; most crypto will be dead except for Bitcoin, Eth, and maybe a couple others.

Yea i believe this. I just want to know which coins senpai. People have been saying "crash to zero" since bitcoin first came out and look how that prediction turned out lol

as a sort of invisible technology that people use everyday without really realizing it

most of the shitcoins gone or even less relevent then they are today. a few major coins will make some people fucking rich and everyones looking to get a piece of that pie

pic related

Blockchain will be the dna in AI qtpi robots

Well if i would know the answer i would tell you. There is alot of coins with potential but you will never know 100% wich coins will rise.

can see happening
cool

this basically

Banned from the US because the govt can't tax crypto to crypto exchanges, banned from Japan and Korea for some morality clause, banned from UK for making pound sterling look bad (why they left EU).
India no longer focuses on crypto because they're currently under marshal law as 45% of the population has died from noro.

good luck building a network on all the thousands of computers required for a blockchain to be properly trustless and decentralized without financial incentive. i guess you could have a centralized blockchain but that sorta defeats the whole purpose of blockchain if its centrally controlled.

What we call "crypto" and "blockchain" will just be the way that everything "high tech" functions.

The same way that Normans have no idea what their phones and computers are doing behind-the-scenes (despite using them all day!), most people will continue to do their thing without actually understanding how giant "cryptos" and "blockchain" have become. The next Google, Microsoft, and Apple tier companies will all be involved in this tech.

5 years -
Lightly regulated with companies jumping on the blockchain band wagon to trade the rewards they offer on official exchanges.

10 years-
Every company has some sort of blockchain tech working within it.
Industry standards for crypto have been laid out.
It has been found that network security, stability, decentralization and growth are the fundamentals to invest in.
New blockchain tech has emerges. The stuff we have now looks weak in comparison.
USA decides to create a national crypto currency.
Everything is heavily regulated.