AN ASCENDING WEDGE ON A DOWN TREND HOLY FUCK IS THIS IT??????? FOMOED IN @8500 IM GONNA LOSE IT ALL FUCKKKK

AN ASCENDING WEDGE ON A DOWN TREND HOLY FUCK IS THIS IT??????? FOMOED IN @8500 IM GONNA LOSE IT ALL FUCKKKK

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/a/ascendingtriangle.asp
fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

english plz

We're on an ascending triangle, not an ascending wedge.

You know the drill.

it's a rising triangle you absolute fucking mouth breathing test tube mongoloid retard

>everybody gets in at 8500
>"dump it"

this is gold

it's gonna dip to 6k then rise above 9k. Just hodl you impatient bastard

investopedia.com/terms/a/ascendingtriangle.asp

ON A FUCKING DOWNTREND. ITS A CONTINUATION PATTERN WE ARE FUUCKEEEDDD

>investopedia.com/terms/a/ascendingtriangle.asp
"but it may also occur as a reversal pattern following a prolonged downtrend"

bear flag faggot
you will be rekt

>this pattern can mean this, or the complete opposite
TA, everybody

OP have you taken your pills today?
just HODL

>he didn't buy the dip

fyi I bought at 10k before the crash, thinking it "wasn't going down anymore because 'end of january'" and I'm not worried, neither should you. It'll go well above 10k before the summer, I'm quite sure of that

u thot it over but it aint over

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balanced response, and not a dismissive one,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Appointed by President Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warren, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

>"However, recent developments, such as the listing of Bitcoin futures contracts by US exchanges, could lead European banks too to hold positions in Bitcoin, and therefore we will certainly look at that."
- Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank

It would take a special kind of retard to sell after this. No matter what you think your meme lines are trying to tell you.

Buddy the bubble cycle hasn't finished yet stop being a retard.

And yes Bitcoin was literally a textbook bubble, in fact it will probably be used in textbooks to demonstrate bubbles. We still have further down to go right now, I'm bullish long term but pull your head out of your ass and see what's staring you in the face.

Yes you piece of shit faggot I watched the hearing, no need to quote. Still SODL.

Kkekk

>sold everything at 6000 thinking it would keep dropping
>seems stable at 8000
kill me

>Hold all the way down to $6k, only a few hours before the US Senate hearing which was going to make or break crypto this year

Why the fuck would you do that? The market was already expecting the SEC and US Senate to shit all over crypto. So you could have at least held on and watched the hearing for a little bit before selling.

join the bears friend
Sell.. don't hold on to get dumped on
News doesn't matter
Bubble has been rekt, time to go down

w-we're going down to 8k again

looks like a triangle to me

Yes retard, buy the news

I held a short position from $13k all the way down to $5.6k when the hearing occured.

If you're unable to see that the moment the hearing took place was when we reached bottom, you're beyond saving. I genuinely hope all of you are shorting on margin so that I don't have to read your stupid shit in a couple of weeks.

Sounds like you made a lot of money.

I did. And that'll continue this year.

The retards above fail to understand that the cryptomarket is driven purely by market psychology. Either that, or they're just trying to FUD because they were retarded enough to actually sell the bottom.

Exactly. And current psychology tells you people are not willing to shell 8k for BTC that easily with one look at the chart. Its literally having trouble getting past first resistance that is 8.4k with volume dropping each day. Don't see it getting much higher, 9k perhaps and then short it. Its dead.

At least it helps you get an idea of what to look for regarding a breakout in price movement. Can set up trades either way