So are people are literally buying BCASH coin, the joke is gone. Should I go in biz?

So are people are literally buying BCASH coin, the joke is gone. Should I go in biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok listen brainlet. BCH is the only coin pumping hard right now. Want to know why? Because people see the value of it.

If you're too blind to see it too you can either follow the herd or be left in the dust.
Figure it our yourself retard

yes young padawan follow the pump and dump yes, you must sell low buy high. The true Jedi

>you must sell low buy high
The coin has been slowly dropping until now, its true the guy wouldn't hit the exact bottom, but it is a low. Especially considering Cash will replace Bitcoin so its a massive discount. Bitcoin is BCH. That's what the whitepaper says. Its time to make Bitcoin Cash again!

u are so late to the fucking party

jk we just started

Bcash is the future. Corecoin is dead

bch will save bitcoin

Yes

>So are people are literally buying

First buy bitcoin cash, then use the profit to buy some English lessons.

you are an idiot. The only coin eligible to replace btc is ethereum.

this meme really needs to die. Not that I'm complaining, since if more hash rate goes to btrash, price for btc goes up

Why not LTC or VTC or XLM or NANO or DGB or DASH or XMR or any one of 100s of alternatives instead of BCH...

>The only coin eligible to replace btc is ethereum.
Yes the coin that runs smart contracts on desktop computers will beat the coin that runs smart contracts on industrial computers. Totally makes sense.

i just sent 60$ of BCH cost was 1 penny

It's way better to use than BTC so...

They pump the price and then dump the coin. That already happened two times and people got burned hard.

The price pumps x3 when big news happens, it then drops to x2

Fixed that for you

exactly, this is fucking gay, I'd buy into bcash but I know the second I do that it will dump all over me

hahahaha

Watch some interviews with Craig Wright, Gavin Andersen, Rick Falkvinge or Roger Ver.

Start here: youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI

>muh bitcoin
>muh old technology
>muh wtf is LN