I fucking hate my job and have no clue what to do next. I think I might kill myself soon. That is all

I fucking hate my job and have no clue what to do next. I think I might kill myself soon. That is all.

get a new job

What is your job and why is it so shit?

Veeky Forums is a chad board you rpobably should post /r9k/ instead

does anyone remember that post of a guy that has to sleep in a forest to get to work

really puts things into perspective huh

Try homelessness first, it may suit you.

the thing that sucks about jobs is they all end up feeling the same in your brain after awhile its just a responsibility and there is nothing more soul sucking than a responsibility

Bump, I wanna look at that.

become a hitman. most fun ever

literally don't kill yourself. start meditating and exercising, do a brain reset

whatever you're doing in your personal life that makes you feel shitty and depressed, try doing the opposite for a month straight, see how you feel

jobs come and go, think of something you could see yourself doing and being relatively satisfied and seek it out in the world - it's there

mortgage originator, no business, hate the work, hate the people

I do lift. Still spending a majority of my time on something I hate rips me up inside.

do you have a family or anyone dependent on your income other than yourself?

if you don't then fuck all, just quit and move to an island for a few years. lay in a hammock and met local women, learn how to play some exotic instrument

I know that feel user. This year is my all or nothing, saving up and quitting my job in 4 months then if I will either get rich off crypto or go broke and kms.

Become a neet if you can. If you're Ameripoor and can't live off your government comfortably just end it all quickly

I don't. But I don't have a lot of money ATM

Daytrade shitcoins. You’ll either make it bigly or lost everything and then you can kys without regrets.

you can start driving uber or lyft, set your own hours and quit your job in a couple months. save up cash, minimize overhead and really start looking for a good move

maybe you'd be happier in a different climate, different city? there must be something legal you really enjoy doing, can you meet other people who share this interest, and start a friend community? most work i've ever had came from someone i knew - and it's nice having even 1 or 2 good friends

take a vacation

fuck you asshole

be grateful that you even have a job

many of us still cant get a job despite sending 1000s of applications

and i usually hate recommending books, but have you read As a Man Thinketh by James Allen? written in 1903, super short but pretty strong materiel man

thanks for the advice. I live in a cool city already. I think it's a mix of hating my job, not having a lot of local friends (have a lot of friends back east), and being crazy for a girl who lives thousands of miles away from me.

just got back from one, that's why I've realized how much I hate my current job.

>1000s of applications
you must be doing something literally fundamentally wrong desu

this has nothing to do with biz and now you bring a roastie into this?
ban this n00b, sage him into oblivion