ASSBLASTER TWITTER UPDATE

If true big.

coinmarketcap.com/charts/

..meaning?

He is not assblaster. He’s interested in LINK though and actually was answering some Veeky Forums user questions like 3 weeks ago.

When Binance comes back online we should be in the begining of a two month bull run

trips confirm two month bull run

This thread is blessed by kek. Get in here.

GOT THE SAUCE
I"M DROPPIN BAGS

Hackers cashing out

Shits gonna go mad when binance opens.

Green candles.

Is tonight the night? I think so

binance still isn't open? I'm watching the sell feeds rn

itt
>what is market cap

we are barely into the first inning of crypto

how many hours till binance opens again?
I don't want to miss out

Any twitterfag here that can ask if he's AB or not?

I’ve been saying shit will surge once Binance comes back on.

Market cap is what I call my dick when I fuck ur bitch in my lambo I got from my LINK gains

IM STUCK IN TETHER ON BINANCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a fake christophe maertens just google his name. It is someone posing as a NN employee. Good LARP but not good enough. We are not all dumb uneducated linkies here, there are some sophisticated refined mobius gentlemen among us.

>BCH pumps 25%
>Goes up 5B in market cap

Guiz someone pumped up 5 billion in BCH in a day omg.

>being this retarded

Not yet. Back down to 5000 first, then it begins.

I'm bullish as fuck, but there's no way we're going straight into another bullrun after a popped bubble. We're going to rise slowly for a few weeks or even months before another bullrun comes.

it amuses me that assblaster has responded to my posts and so has christophe; christophe even tweeted what i said to him in the thread. it's just surreal. i go so far out of my way not to be social or interact with people and it just hits me sometimes that you guys exist outside of my laptop. i pretend i'm not talking to real people who are pretending to be real people.... the finest of neurotic pottery.

He’s not.

let the blessings of this thread continue

Even if not AB, he definitely browses Veeky Forums. Also he seems like he has crypto connections.

Whatever, better than nothing.

Probably because of the huge amount of bots operating on Binance

Yeah. I say another week or two just to get back to $10,000.

t. didn't buy in at 6000 and now worried as fuck it will go bullish from their

TA is never that accurate stop listening to the old man from parabola.

Companies have all sorts of contracts for all sorts of things (obviously) but the legal system never works like it's supposed to. Let’s say you agree a contract to sell a table, say, for $20 next week. You give the guy the table but next week he doesn’t pay. Are you really going to take the buyer to court even though he legally owes you the money?

This kind of thing happens on a huge scale between companies. If they do decide to go to court it's expensive and wastes time. Usually, the side who’s owed money settles out of court for much less than they’re owed.

This is where smart contracts come in. Smart contracts are basically code that executes a contract when conditions are met. An example might be “I'll buy $100 of bonds if the base interest rate hits 1%”.

Once agreed, a smart contract will execute as written, no matter what. No one can fuck each other over once the contract is agreed (unless they BOTH agree).

What’s more, the contract is stored on a blockchain and so can’t be interfered with without hacking 51% of the nodes (this is practically impossible).

But there is another attack vector for smart contracts. Returning to the $100 for bonds example above, I could hack the input to the contract to (falsely) tell the contract that the interest rate is now 1%. The smart contract sees this and executes when it's not supposed to. The security of the contract is only as strong as the weakest link, which in this case is the external data input (also called an oracle).

Chainlink (LINK) solves this problem by decentralizing the oracle – i.e. the information that goes into the contract. It means smart contracts can't be triggered by false inputs (i.e. the attack vector I described above) without hacking 51% of the nodes (again, impossible).

And the bond example is just one of millions of use cases.

You actually explained it in a way I've never seen before, well done

can't run from me, don't believe this image.
I have a mere 9k but this is ridiculous

Fuck me top explanation fella

Nah I'd just already spammed that text in that thread and only realised after it posted

I agree with this user. Better foundation will make for a stronger moon mission.

AB?

Is ARK solving the same issue?

no

no shit man, I feel the same
when I make some well known crypto pserson on the other side of the globe to respond I feel like I'm causing a butterfly effect