How do Veeky Forums people get a GF? Is making big $$ really the ticket to get one

How do Veeky Forums people get a GF? Is making big $$ really the ticket to get one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7N-pQh8krs0
youtube.com/watch?v=NBpaoB8tshk&t=357s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I met my GF randomly at the park around 11pm on a saturday night. Right when we met we made out for like an hour then almost had sex. She still had a BF....

Shes a redhead w/ C's, fit ass, goes to gym, and makes lofi hiphop...

I met her 5years ago

neck too long 3/10

No.

youtu.be/7N-pQh8krs0

I just looked at myself in the mirror and was reminded how fucking terrible my skin looks at 22. I'm not a fucking teenager anymore and my skin still looks like shit.

>tfw you will never have sex with a young girl, an experience literally 95% or more of the males around you have had

learn to not be an autistic fag, how to hold a conversation and break ice with w/e topic, don't talk about weird shit unless they are into that topic. 90% of people on here lack confidence and think being low on the 10 scale is setting them back but all the chad hangouts I go to with gf is filled with a bunch of overweight or ugly fucks with girls even sexier than mine. It's all about that confidence but even though Veeky Forums can sometimes make tons of money they can't buy that.

tldr lambo won't help you from being shit overall

People use their social circle. That is how normies get a gf. Mutual friends. Women ignore you online. But not at a friends birthday and so forth.

I have a GF but she's seriously mentally ill from many years of drug abuse. She's here rn watching a Jack Nicholson thing on her laptop while I do my shit online. I have fucked WELL over 100 women but only a handful were attractive and some I literally can not fucking believe I fucked up with, the gnawing regret keeps me up at night.

Doesn't matter in a way, the more money I accumulate the more I consciously try to hide it.

I can't tell if Tyler's philosophy is on sound footing. Like, if he was in a gulag, getting whipped and dying from the black lung, would he be high fiving people and laughing and telling people to vibrate on positive frequencies?

>Shes a redhead w/ C's, fit ass, goes to gym, and makes lofi hiphop...

VALHALLA I AM CUMMINNNGGG

Congratulations to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBpaoB8tshk&t=357s

Watch Todd V. The dude helped me a lot.

I wish girls would see that I'm actually a good investment. Most people who get to know me end up loving me but I don't do enough to advertise myself because I'm a shy autist. I'm like a shitcoin with a market cap of $200,000 but I have potential to be a top 10 coin, my price could go vertical on the boyfriend quality charts with just a little bit of love.

Too bad women are notoriously shit at investing and have diversified porftolios of literal chad coins.

Tyler tells you that you should not show off you wealth, but he wears expensive designer clothing. Has an amazing car, and lives in a huge mansion. You should not be an idiot and constantly talk about how rich you are, but if it comes up in the conversation tell the girl.

brilliant analogy, same for a lot of us. women only see the surface.

I dont have any friends you fucking normie

Fuck this. If you're ugly with bad skin, girls won't look at you on the street or meet you with a flirty look.

If you actually use your eyes, you will easily notice the difference when girls look at ugly guys and normal guys.

girls only pay attention to you if you have hundreds of thousands of followers on instagram. thats the dating market nowadays

>I just looked at myself in the mirror and was reminded how fucking terrible my skin looks at 22. I'm not a fucking teenager anymore and my skin still looks like shit.

go to a doctor user, do the accutane.

just do it, it will change your life(at least your skin)....

You met your GF while she was cheating on her BF

You both deserve the unhappiness you have sewn

GO BACK TO /R9K/

GO BACK TO /R9K/

GO BACK TO /R9K/

GO BACK TO /R9K/

GO BACK TO /R9K/

GO BACK TO /R9K/

>made out with a cheating girl
why would you trust that whore

Because he thinks he's special. He's the one that's going to change her. Sure she was disloyal to her previous man, but she would NEVER do anything like that to him because he's THE ONE.

Go see a biopat. You have no excuses for not applying yourself more and seeking alternative treatment. Take control of your life today

>She still had a BF....

You and her deserve the misery you have coming

Man, don't worry about it. Think about the truth of the matter: we need to stop romanticizing women and being with women.

They don't love you. They don't care for you. They're looking to get the most out of you, as you are of them. Getting a woman brings you no sense of completeness, or belonging, or duty, or natural order, or meaning of any kind. We've been sold a lie about what it means to "be together," and that "being together" will bring us self-actualization or esteem.

Brothers, cast these chains aside. What lies out there is so much greater than women or our relations with them. Please.

seriously, fuck off
sage

>knows girl is not only capable but willing to cheat on her boyfriends
>dates her

lmao its like you want to be a cuck

Did he break away from rsd?

Talk to them.

noo it isn't

What the fuck is wrong with you user?

Unironically try going vegan for a month or two.

T. Vegan for 5 years, best decision I've ever made.

Yes, he asked for a raise because he just had a kid, and the boss of RSD PAPA didn't like him. Used this to get rid of him. RSD is now full of niggers and psychopaths. All the cool fun people left.

This is key

man need sex for happy

Now Todd is exposing all the bullshit in the PUA community.

be healthy
eat clean
exercise
have a few fucking hobbies you are passionate about
get out more
and girls will come in time

Also, learn how to approach them. You will be ahead of 90 percent of people.

bad skin can very effectively be fixed today, and you'd be surprised how well some treatments work
you want to look into is exfoliation, first of all retinol products, and AHA and BHA products

i have a friend who does this
he cant get anyone to date him

fix your diet
go leto and use coconut oil on your skin

How much money do I need to attract gold diggers?

*keto

>he doesn’t know that the “once a cheater, always a cheater” meme isn’t just a meme

Jerk off in the toilet you fucking subhuman ape.

I lost like 70 lbs in 5 mos going vegan stuck it out for 4 or 5 years then slid to veg then slid to pesc now I'm full on carnivore I don't think I can go back I'll miss rare ass steaks and turkey dinners

Haha, you have the whole thing backwards, user! Props for trying for so long though - must've saved close to 2k animals during that period!

Haha, you have the whole thing backwards, user! Props for trying for so long though - must've saved close to 2k animals during that period!

Bad move user, should just cum and dump that bitch.

No. If you couldn’t pull hot sluts before you got rich, you’re not gonna be able to pull them after. Only thing you can do with more money is pay literal whores.

I feel sorry for the people not born Chads.

Uh just don't be a fucking scrub.

Is social interaction that hard? No, sure it's trial and error at first but just be normal.

Understand social cues. That's it.

>actually wasting time dating a worthless slut and not just fucking her
Lmao, straight fucking cuck.

>sewn

my God do I love that Shepard girl. Wish there were more like her.

Man, so many angry virgins on this board. Shame.

SJW checking in. Made $260k from $5k last year. My partner is full of love and they're an absolute freak in the sheets.

Yes /pol/, that is a genderless pronoun.

we don't care that you're a faggot as long as we don't have to participate in your imaginary identity.

most non-hetero response in this thread

your estrogen levels must be through the roof

All you faggots think disloyalty matters cause you've never had a GF...

People change, appearances change, your body changes, your mind changes, your money changes, your brain changes, the earth and air around you changes...

If a Girl has been with me for 5+ years and she wants to change that, i'm okay with it.

Permanence is the real cuck you n00bs.

Truth is you don't wanna have the same woman unless she remains interesting.

I have a girl that I actually share a super passionate hobby with, even if we stop fucking we could continue producing beats and making music... We melded each other into what we want...

If she decides to change w/o me, thats her prerogative. I can change on my own and find another girl to just fuck...

N00bs on here for real, get out there and start talking to people.

People are garbage, I tend to not deal with them.

I met my wife at the age of 17, in an online forum for autists and losers. When we first started chatting I didnt even know she was female. We became pen pals and have been living with her since 2009. Worked out okay in the end.

Ever since then, it feels like living in an alternate history timeline of my life. I was meant to be single but instead inhabit the one out of a hundred timelines where I actually get laid.

yes, but if you have a lot of money why would
you want one?

Met ex out drinking, stole her from a friend apparently (Stories differ depending on who you ask..)
Broke up with her after a 2 year roller coaster, which finally seemed to settle, basically soul mates, as in merged together.

Went depressed, which attracted women in heaps, fucked around, and stuck with one of the girls I met which was a fit hot brunette friend of previous gf of a friend.

Basically drinking and friends, throw in a city apartment and an okay job.

My looks, personality and wealth are meh.

Also, just be yourself :)

I like to drink. A lot. So I met mine at a party from school. She was knew to the parties so I made her more comfortable. Kept my spaghetti in my pockets and we started dating a few weeks after. I am broke as fuck but I have my shit together and thats what she really enjoys about me. Just as long as you can hold your autism around a female, you will be fine

be careful, the break ups creep up fast. work to be the best you can be every single day.

This. When i stopped giving a fuck about game and pua my life got 100 times better.

Live by yourself(or with friends)
Have a job
Have 2-3 groups of friends.
Go out drinking

That's about it.

Would you fuck me?

go away underaged retard

I met my current girlfriend on omegle believe it or not, and shes probably the most normal and well adjusted girl i've dated. I'm decent looking, moderately smart, and have average to slightly above average social skills so it's not too difficult. Im 5'10" and hairy as fuck tho. also have a pathetically average dick.

If you're dealt a shit card genetics wise I would really work on bettering yourself as a person, getting in shape, picking up interesting hobbies, and practicing your social skills whenever you can.

>tf depressed, few friends and no money but still a gf
being rich is just a straight and easy to understand but there are other ways

I don't try for girls anymore because I have nothing to offer them. Haven't been on a date in over 13 years.

who /laurier/ here

Are you unhappy user

Yeah that's if you are dating an absolute degenerate roastie. Idk why you fags are so impatient for finding a good, down-to-earth girl.

Hope you all realize he is saying "fuck traps"

>be all of those
>my passion is TCGs, Video Games and rock wall climbing
>no women at my local hobby shops, video games are mostly out if you want an actually functional, non-fucked girl and rock wall climbing has little to discuss other than the work out routine I do to improve my climbs and going back to the same rock wall gym every weekend.

It's not as easy as you think.

Sup

Met my wife when I was making $14/hr working retail after college. Now pull $100k/yr and our life together keeps getting better. Protip: if you get with your gf/wife after you get rich, you've bought her. Act poor and find the right person

This. This a thousand times.

Met my gf in my bike shop. She came in, did usual customer flirting, she bought a pretty expensive bike and I wrote my number on receipt. Shes a solid 8/9 college-educated Brazilian with perfect English. Kinda regret it now as was hitting a peak level of confidence around then.

Late 20s is key when its not about being confident, but truly not giving a fuck anymore. Girls see this and are highly attracted to it assuming you are half decent looking. Takes time to get to this point. I got rejected more than I can count. Eventually your brain realises this doesnt mean death and you are suddenly blessed with an unshakeable confidence, not false cockineas.

So, yeah, go get rejected. And I dont mean that whole day time gaming shit. Just fet rejectes in real life situations and something will eventually click for you. Im also charming fyi.

Kid, those young hot girls will want you more as you approach 30 if you are worth any salt

So she had a boyfriend and fucked around anyways.

Good pick for wifey material, user.

Create a fake portfolio, load it up with $500k of coins you don't own, "accidently" show it to her.

Id'e legit marry Natalie Portman, her money aside.

Also Lana Del Rey, though she might not like my drinking habits.

actually when you have money women are the last thing you should want in your life.
all they do is make you go broke.
never get married either, its a scam invented by women to get half of everything you own.

This.

You don't need to get married to have kids and live with 1 woman forever. Also don't need to create a joint bank account together, just open one for her and give her what you are comfortable with.

when do you think suicide becomes viable

Pick hobbies that more than five people do

This. Lay off the soda and fast food processed shit. Drink raw apple cider vinegar, take l glutamate, consume fiber. Drink coffee and tea.

just b urself bro

>falling for the woman meme
>not dating traps

If your gf is with you for your money you're not gonna have a good relationship.

Getting a gf has nothing to do with money,
keeping one does though.

If you're looking for an actual relationship, aim for someone on your lvl of attractiveness. If you aim to high, then it's your own fault if you end up with a gold digger cos your relationship will just be a transactions of looks for money.

wow, you'd be willing to marry 2 beautiful women, what a shocker.

I met my GF when I was 20 and going to school in Montana.
She was 19 and was a volunteer coordinator at the local youth council.
They put on a show and asked me & my friend to DJ it. I met her on the steps of the venue when she offered me a cigarette.
Didn't smoke but she was super cute so I said yeah.
Had to fight through that fucker hard, but luckily it was a Nat Sherman cuz she's a classy lady.
Found out she was helping organize the show. that was awesome.
Came back to my place that night.
6 years later, here I am, trading crypto but I'm not really all that good at it
But she still loves the shit out of me.
And I her.
It isn't all about money man.