McAfee's lost it, yet people listen to this fucktard

McAfee's lost it, yet people listen to this fucktard.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1D1P48WrMBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the guy who admits he moved to the jungle, got addicted to crystal meth and had prostitutes shit in his mouth every day has lost it

Anyone that follows any form of this guys advice deserves to lose their life savings

i just realised that Mcafee us 72 yrs old. to be honest, he is okayish as a grandad.

john mcafee is a fucking genius living legend who has lived an insane life.

He is so fucking based its not even funny.

Lmao I just called him. He actually really fucking answered

What you say?

He smokes meth right?

holy fuck this guy is a fucking legend
the only thing i hate about him is that he fucks a nigger

"Herro, me work at binance"

our servers on fiiire

>its probably Premium-rate telephone number
>he is probably making bank off retards

wait he lives in a fucking mc mansion???

Someone should set up a discord and stream people speaking to him.

It would be pretty funny

This guy could’ve come straight out of GTA V with this looney shit. I love it.

this

he is the god of subterfuge and trolling. he lives to fuck with people and make a story out of it.

I am glad that he's found a home in the crypto community, despite arguing with pajeets on twitter all day

You're actually quite confused. Let me educate you.

Heterosexuality and homosexuality are not mutually exclusive. Read their actual definitions, they are just two different types of attractions. Like liking apples and oranges, you can like one or the other - or both - you can likewise be both hetero and homo - this is literally called being "bisexual".

However, the LABELS straight and gay imply a kind of exclusivity to being heterosexual or homosexual, respectively.

However if you like BOTH, you are bisexual, both as an orientation AND as a label (well, most just use the label "bi" for brevity).

Hope that clears things up for you! :)

I'd like it if GTA6 has a mcafee style character that shilled altcoins, takes meth anally and pays to eat shit from prostitutes.

would be comedy gold

lol

Thanks i was confused about that.

Caring about who another guy is fucking is probably the gayest thing ever

I don't get why he has a wife, I really don't

The man must be aware that any woman is with him for the money, so why not just change between women all the time?

Jebus of the constantly failing.

For the drama. His life would be too boring for him if his wife didn’t threaten to kill him.

vocaroo.com/i/s1D1P48WrMBs

Hmm might be. Or maybe we'll only get it once we're 72.

Also, did he confess to being shat in his mouth? I've only seen the girls talking about it, not him