DONT BUY JIBREL

You're a fucking retard if you buy Jibrel Network. They are back by GEORGE SOROS AND MUSLIMS. They will take your money and bring about the new world order. Ever heard of taqiyya?

Thx user just bought 10k :^)

they are backed by a billionaire? would be retarded to buy

Being over $1 defeats the purpose of this coin. It's true valuation is estimated to be somewhere near 5 cents. I a PhD in TA, so you should trust my judgment.

OY VEY

KOSHER ISLAM
ALL IN BABY

i love the FUD, keep on going im waitng for more trades to finish so i can buy another 100k

you're a phd in fud shilling, or entirely ignorant of what JNT is.

exactly jcash makes it work just like tether so it's pegged at $1

>I buy like 50 ETH worth
>Suddenly a thread about how you shouldn't buy it
Someone is worried.

Sir, JNT is clearly a scam. It is written in the white paper. I spoke with the CEO directly. They confirmed to me in person that the Bogdanoffs want to dump on all the unsuspecting anons. Be a good businessman and do not buy.

JNT is partnered with Hammas and ISIS. No thanks jeet, fund your terrorism somewhere else.

I'm probably going to buy another 50 ETH worth when Binance is up.

They have 3 partnerships confirmed:

>Hamas
>ISIS
>The Pajeet discord PnD group responsible for all of biz' losses

Furthermore, the solidity code the coin is written in keeps it from ever being above 1 dollar. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

can someone explain why venture capitalists aren't all over this already?

I don't doubt that it's a good coin but you'd think they would have beaten normies and neets to the punch

You goys realize that the bogandoffs wont let you keep any jnt you buy right? All jnt will be reclaimed by the bogs and used as a global asset control mechanism by 2020. You've been warned.

wait till the end of feb, very very big news incoming

It's tied to 1 dollar, so they don't wanna buy.

Venture capitalists aren't omniscient and there are eight billion projects. Honestly this project wasn't that interesting to me until after the conference and that they were piloting before EOY and the whole royal family thing.

It does have a bunch of connected advisors and devs though. I'm actually going 50% in on this. Will probably end up with around 250K of them.

Hope the announcement is good.

The token value is not bound to 1$ you dumb fuck

yes it is

>didn't read the whitepaper

JNT being above a dollar defeats the purpose of the token.

Dude Taqiyya is bullshit fake news spread by retard islamophobes. Kill yourself please.

>islamophobes

Islam is a cancer upon the face of the planet.

How else is it supposed to replace Tether? Duh.

Kek

No western culture is the cancer

Have fun turning every new generation of your women more akin to prostitutes while voting in transsexuals into office.

We’ll save the world when you develop some self awareness and beg us for it

You are talking about JCASH

that's jcash, jnt represents the total value of underlying assets in the network DAO

Don't you have a goat to fuck Achmed?

You mean your degenerate sister?
She'll be over at Tyrone's once we're done with her

Why would I ever go back to goats, white women are so much easier

>Why would I ever go back to goats
So we can at least agree that you have fucked goats.

Lol, sure if it helps you cope, mongrel.

C O P E
O
P
E

>muslim
>emphasis on masculinity/autority
>highly moral / polar opposite of the 'degeneracy'

Why the fuck doesn't Veeky Forums like muslims?

>go back to goats
Implying you won't go back

I realise the whole 'above 1$ dollar' FUD is just ironic in the same way as shady sunny for vechain etc, but judging by how people still respond to the FUD seriously, isn't there a chance that normies will actually think the same and be put off from buying it?

You're actually retarded

LIGHT WEIGHT BABY

They will believe the partnership with ISIS as well

there is not a single word in whitepaper about jibrel not being able to get higher than 1 USD

doesnt matter if its in the whitepaper or not, it still defeats the whole purpose

so this thing will hardly do anything before eoy?

I've already accumulated so I'll shill it: buy this to get rich. The token economics of this thing are unlike the rest of the pajeetcoins that exist. DYOR

if it were this golden egg you would stfu and acumulate every paycheck you get
bad larp mohammed