Aahh yes finally sold my bitcoins

>aahh yes finally sold my bitcoins
>now I can finally enjoy my (((((((((((((((((((((gains)))))))))))))))))))))))))

it's much worse than that

>i-i don't care if i'm at a 50% loss i'm never selling because i can buy more with my coins than i can with real money

>its another "I dont know how inflation works" thread
>data source "blogspot"

how does it work, goy? transferring wealth to the rich minority?

>he thinks people hold USD, and don't put it into assets

>hurr back in muh day i could buy a car with a nickel we wuz so rich manl!!
why are boomers so dumb?

>not buying at the bottom
Come on Veeky Forums!

no shit. that's why u don't cash out entirely.

the only people who complain about inflation are literal retards and tinfoil brainlets that think putting their money under the mattress is a valid investment. Even a fucking government bond offers you larger return than inflation and its the most secure investment there is

>Even a fucking government bond offers you larger return than inflation and its the most secure investment there is

I don't plan on holding for 100 years. Also you don't cash out to literal cash you put it into securities which appreciate over time.

You are retarded. If inflation was spread equally it would have bo effect on anybody. But it's not. So, since buying bonds and holding funds on savings accounts still puts you at a net loss, that means the inflation is not distributed equally. Now who might be getting the benefit from inflation?

It's funny how you actively defend the system that is fucking you up, like a useful idiot. Keeping money under a mattress is obviously not an investment but there's no proven valid reason that it couldn't be able to store the value you put there.

no its not you moron.
10y bond return is currently higher than inflation rate.
And government bond is literally the least profitable investment there is. You have many low risk opportunities to beat the inflation and make a profit too. If you keep your money under the mattress and expect them to gain value you are retarded and deserve to lose all your money

the dollar is still worth as much as it has ever been. there are just more of them

inflation is a scam

>government bond with 4% yield/year
>inflation of 2%
profit

Alex Jones said it was really 6% though.

Congrats on you burger faggots having it good. And also have fun locking in your money for 10 years into something that might implode any time now.

Nice new paradigms

so will 6 dollars will buy me an ipad in 1900, yup thats totally how this chart work kek

oh yeah I forgot, any moment now there is gonna be a nuclear apocalypse and all governments and banks are gonna collapse and buttcoins and gold are gonna worth a trillion dollars right?

You just don't have the slightest idea how bonds work and where the money comes?

How about actually defending inflation spread? How is it beneficial to economy that your overlords gain from it while everybody else is left holding hot potatoes and investing in the equities shitshow just to get away from it?

OP makes a solid point.

inflation incentivizes people to either spend or invest their money. Money aren't an investment, they are a store of value, you only hold enough of your wealth in money to buy stuff, they rest are invested in actual assets. You sound like you don't even know basic knowledge and common sense

Since you're retarded and will probably pull some idiotic "no u" argument

The yields paid by bonds come from banks lending funds from the future. Bonds rely on the economy growing exponentially and eternally. When the continued rise of value slows down, banks won't be able to buy their bonds back. You'll be left holding a worthless IOU like the retard you are.

Option b is that banks just print more money to buy back their bonds. You get to enjoy nice little hyperinflation which will eat away most of your value no matter where it was.

You are fucking retarded. Inflation either is divided equally and doesn't do shit, or it goes to the banks and makes banks richer and people poorer. You're cheering for the banks like an actual mongoloid

What's the counterargument that BTC is deflationary and therefore bad because nobody will spend their BTC?

so are you saying USA will go bankrupt? tell me again how many times that happened in history?
you you dumb tinfoilers are really watching too many Alex Jones

People used to actually spend bitcoin on stuff. That was the counter argument.

1% yearly deflation vs buying food or a new iphone

HMMMMMMMM

Yeah, deflation will totally make everybody not spend money and not participate in investments

US has twice the amount of debt it has GDP, my dear brainlet.

>btc has 1% deflation

>I'm going to buy something with bitcoin

top zozzle. usd will be here in a 1000 years, the jews will see to that.

I really don't understand what this pic is supposed to mean.
Money is not supposed to be deflationary. It's not store of value, it's medium of exchange. People shouldn't hoard it. It just has to be stable enough. And this fall over fucking 110 years is nothing.

GDP means nothing. Total wealth in USA is more than 100 Trillion. if there was ever a chance USA government going bankrupt they would increase taxes and take the money back

I wasn't talking about btc, brainlet

1% is a reasonable expectation for deflationary USD

Oh right yeah it's all gonna be fine and dandy for 10 years and the bonds pyramis scheme is certainly not gonna collapse. God bless inflation and getting jewed!

>he thinks the governments keeping a monopoly on currencies to be able to finance their permanent shitshow with debts is a good thing.

Japan used to have 1% deflation. Go read how that turned out for them

sure buddy, any moment now the world is gonna collapse!

Dont buy BTC you fucking retards. Its glory days are over.

The japan situation had nothing to do with deflation. You still haven't answered how inflation moving value to those who control it benefits the economy

The world is not gonna collapse but you're gonna lose your sorry-ass savings you were dumb enough to dumb into bonds

you can beat inflation too, its really easy, unless you are a brainlet

Investments yield would naturally adjust to be higher than BTC's deflation, but nobody would buy consumer goods when BTC deflates since the deflation target isn't set in stone. Depends on population growth, economy growth, demand for money, etc.

By definition not everybody can beat it. The system is designed to fuck you and to remove and relocate wealth from the world. Here you are cheering it because you are a regular brainlet suffering from dunning-kruger

if you can't beat inflation that means you are too dumb or you are too poor and have 0 money

>he thinks forcing people to spend their money is a good idea
>he thinks people shouldn't be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want with their money

What's it like making less than $40k a year and having an empty skull?